[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OFFICIAL FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 12

File: 1481234610721.jpg (13KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
1481234610721.jpg
13KB, 600x434px
[ F r i d a y N i g h t T h r e a d ] - /fnt/

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?

Why aren't u out at da meats with ur bros or >gf?

What are your car related plans for the weekend?

cars > whores

post waifu

NEW YEARS EDITION
>>
>Just got miata out of 5-month storage-facility purgatory this week.

Tomorrow:
® Re-clean the engine bay and interior to spotless mode (pic related, I last did it in 2014).
® Take out the dash and re-wire the head unit I installed a few years back; it cuts out during hard corners sometimes.
® Take an assessment of missing bolts, clips, retainers, etc. so that I can install new ones soon.
® Polish heat shield back to 'chromed' with mag/alum polish.
® Maybe solve the mystery of the tinny exhaust buzz sound.

Right now I'm getting high on hexahydromethamphetamine extracted from benzedrex inhalers and I'm probably going to play CS:GO or LoL and blast breakbeat.
>>
>>16403743
Damn bro, last time it was laughing gas. You know how to have fun lol

Any breakbeat recs? Been listening to LTJ Bukem lately
>>
>>16403695
Out of town, visiting dad for christmas.
I have none but dad is going to sell his minivan soon - getting it serviced next week.
>>
>just bought a new (to me) car
>DMV cunt wouldn't let me register it because she "didn't like how the bill of sale looked" because it was a generic bill of sale from the DMV website instead of official looking dealer letterhead. The guy operates out of an old small aircraft hanger and sells craigslist tier shitboxes with no warranty. Do they really expect him to have fancy custom forms? He's TECHNICALLY registered as a dealer, but fucking really?

I'm so mad. I talked to the guy after and we're pretty much photoshopping something more official looking that will satisfy them.

Goddamn DMV women, who gives a fuck what the form looks like as long as all the info is there? I was seriously too dumbfounded to come up with an argument in the moment.
>>
File: IMG_20161230_193934386.jpg (2MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161230_193934386.jpg
2MB, 4320x2432px
Had my Grand Am loaded on the trailer and ready to run in the Hangover race at the local dirt track Sunday, but it's been so warm the track isn't frozen yet so they postponed it for 2 weeks.

Since I have some extra time now I dug my seville out of the woods and am gonna spend this weekend striping it down and plan to run it in the 8cyl class
>>
File: cs2.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cs2.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>16403762
I found this mix on tubYou this week:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le4Rz4clKTg&t=875s

I'm trying to get a copy of The Crystal Method's Community Service II. It was a favorite of 16-year-old me back in '05/'06. I bought the CD version at the store I worked at back then thinking it would be lame; was not. I want it in LP form now and have also lost the CD.
>>
>>16403695 (OP)
Here as always!

>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?
I was supposed to be off this week, but I've been super busy at work instead. Was working on something from home and just took a break for the night. I was thinking of playing a game (Elite), but I'm probably just going to relax instead.
>Why aren't u out at da meats with ur bros or >gf?
Work per above, although I don't really have anyone to go places with anyway.
>What are your car related plans for the weekend?
Don't have any right now, although I did decide I'm going buy a 4th car next year if that counts. Not this weekend next year though, a bit further off than that.
>cars > whores
Agreed.
>post waifu
Posting whatever I feel like as I usually do.
>>
cuz my car is cvt and i think something is fucked with the suspension

because i have no bros

What are your car related plans for the weekend?
nm, hopefully get the suspension checked or maybe fix the clockspring
>>
File: IMG_0895.png (847KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0895.png
847KB, 1200x900px
>>16403695
Because work.

Because she's across the ocean and work.

Fix my right headlight so it stops being dim. Got the connector and everything all ready, but it rained today, and now it's too dark and too close to work to fix it. Might just take my crimper to work and fix it while I'm there.
>>
>>16403695
I'm not home alone, but it's late and I'm killing time on /o/
My friends don't do "meets" much any more. Had one over at the house earlier while I wrenched.
Finish a timing belt job on the RB20
>>
>>16403885
I wanna lick your yellow roadster tailcock.
>>
File: 20161226_151619.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161226_151619.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>16404454
are you the anon who wreck that beauty?

was at work like every friday
meets here are shit who can scrape the most kind of thing
ride baiku and freeze balls off
>cars > whores
true
>post waifu
keychain
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (248KB, 846x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
248KB, 846x1200px
>>16403695
Working hard along with others in prepping (leveling, cleaning, touch ups, redraws) of doujins from Comiket 91. We'll upload as we go.
>>
File: 07edf3cb06006c91701c24c01fe0b662.jpg (176KB, 1280x1078px) Image search: [Google]
07edf3cb06006c91701c24c01fe0b662.jpg
176KB, 1280x1078px
>>16404735
>>
>tfw Night Wave is all out for a meet up and I'm stuck here...
>>
>>16403695
>Why aren't u out at da meats with ur bros
Washington state seems to lose most of its Meets during the winter rainy season. Just look at the WA /o/ group. It stopped having Meets since you don't see them posted anymore.
>>
LESS THAN 90 MINUTES TO 2017
>>
>>16409403
15 minutes...
>>
File: recipePlaceholder.png (48KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
recipePlaceholder.png
48KB, 620x620px
I spent Friday at a party but whatever

putting car up for sell once my other vehicle gets sold

2017 will be the year of IDGAFOS

this is my waifu tonight you fucking leafs are alright for now
>>
File: IMG_1292.jpg (912KB, 852x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1292.jpg
912KB, 852x1136px
>>16404800
Unfortunately. The bumper accident wasn't a big deal, I was looking around for a new bumper I could throw on. But then some ass backed up at a red light, and crushed in my front quarter panel. Lied to his insurance saying I hit him, but the damage is obvious, and I'm taking him to court most likely.
Odds are, if I win, it'll be marked up as totaled, I'll keep the car and accept a lesser pay out, since it still drives perfectly fine.

Also, for a note, this beauty leaks like a mother fucker when it rains, as I have come to learn today. Still better than riding my bike in the rain though.

>Posting keychains
>>
>>16410499
Well take the check. Spend some money to fix car on Your own. Have some money left over to do whatever with. I o ly rode the bike for funzies. I've taken it out once in the cold as fuck and once in the rain. Was not fun and would not do again.
>>
Happy new year you sad sacks. I spent all night playing halo with /vg/ and watching anime. L-livin' the dream...
>>
File: image (3).jpg (1007KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image (3).jpg
1007KB, 3264x2448px
>>16410566
I will. Odds are I'll use it to pay off some debts though. All I'd really like is to get my door to open all the way again, and cosmetics aren't my concern at this point for it. Odds are, I'll keep it around while looking for a hard top FC so I won't have to deal with convertible problems anymore. Then I'll pass this one on to my nephew since he's almost of age to drive.
Before I got this, I rode for a whole year on my bike, rain or shine. Shine was fun, rain sucked ass. Luckily, it only rained for maybe 2 weeks out of that whole year. Got fucking soaked when it did though.

>Damage to bumper from the first accident
>Damage from the second
>That's as far as my door opens now

>>16410622
Livin the dream indeed.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.