[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New F-150 takes $6,000 in damage at car wash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

http://www.motortrend.com/news/drive-carwash-causes-6000-damage-new-ford-f-150/
>>
>>16402069
> Automatic car wash
He deserved it...
>>
Who gives a shit

Fix it and get on with your life

>inb4 shitposting
>>
Nice thread, haven't seen it before.
>>
Did the carwash not have instructions to remove things like antennas before using it?
>>
>>16402093
Did you even read the article, faggot?
>>
I still have nightmares from the KBB Lexus LFA review, where they take the 400k car to an automatic car wash.
>>
File: 1443328017895.jpg (78KB, 880x558px)
1443328017895.jpg
78KB, 880x558px
>>
>>16402133
LOL
>>
>>16402118
Just scratch my shit up sempai
>>
>>16402136
will gm ever recover?
>>
>>16402069
>Didn't remove the antenna

Deserved it

I wish insurance didn't pay for it. Morons like this are the reason comprehensive insurance is so fucking expensive.
>>
>>16402069
from the owner of the F-150

"This June I went for a $5.00 car wash and left with $6K in damages with the owner telling me it isn't his problem (I was impressed my gun stayed in the holster, I was PISSED)."

lmao typical trigger happy cuck. Im pro gun as fuck but these type of dudes shouldnt own a gun.
>>
>>16402162
No, Ford drivers should not own or carry deadly weapons for public safety. Unless those weapons are made of aluminum like the trucks and crumple and bend and deform whenever they are brandished irresponsibly.
>>
>>16402176
is that a toaster
>>
Ive worked at a carwash for the past 2 years, and ive seen this happen a handful of times. Once on my integra, and 3 or 4 times - all on these new F series trucks. I dont know what it is about them, but they do this way too easy. We didnt pay for any because we have signs everywhere that say we arent responsible for damages, although weve payed out before for ones that are actually our fault and not just shitty design/oe materiaks
>>
>automated car wash
>with the big brushes

Why? If you're going to be lazy with washing your vehicle, then at least find one with touchless pressurized water. The brush ones all contain dirt that will scratch your shit up.
>>
>>16402194
I shoukd clarify, weve paid for damages that we caused or didnt want to deal with the hassle of, I can only think of 2. The first being a crabby old man in a crome covered POS old dodge that had its bug guard broken off by the dryer. The other was a broken windshield, and we have no clue how it happened, but it happened during the wash so we covered it
>>
Built Ford tough.
>>
>>16402198
it's a fucking truck.
>>
are car washes a complete meme?
>>
>>16402133
kek
>>
If you take your car to automatic car washes you kinda deserve it.
>>
File: 1482196658363.jpg (81KB, 270x278px) Image search: [Google]
1482196658363.jpg
81KB, 270x278px
>>16402133
lmfao, no way
>>
>>16402162
>I should spend life in prison over an object
Debtors are pieces of shit desu.
>>
>>16402069
>introducing new 2018 F-150 with retractable antenna technology in standard trim
>>
>>16402381
>Some dumbass still forgets to retract it and gets it ripped the fuck out
>>
File: C0oKtzaXcAAlai_.jpg:large.jpg (40KB, 382x462px) Image search: [Google]
C0oKtzaXcAAlai_.jpg:large.jpg
40KB, 382x462px
>>16402150
No recovery possible
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.