[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brakes fucking up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (121KB, 1106x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 1106x750px
/o/, I have a problem. Last week I was putting a lift kit on my jeep TJ, and we had to disconnect the passenger side from brake line to get the spring in place. We put it back on, bled the brakes, and tipped of the brake fluid before I drove it home and it was all fine and dandy for a week, until yesterday. Yesterday I was backing up, and put on brakes but the brake pedal had NO resistance at all and didn't do anything. I let off quickly and pressed it again and it worked just fine. I figured I must have pressed the gas or something instead, so when I got ready to drive it home, it did the same thing two more times. any ideas?
>>
>>16400440
Some guy lifted his jeep and broke it offroading?
>>
>>16400581
Haven't taken it off-road at all yet. I have taken it through mud two times before, but not recently. I have never had it flexed out a lot or any other off-road abuse either. I'm seriously thinking about taking it to a shop, as I am utterly clueless as to what's causing this
>>
Bleed the brakes again and check the connections. Ya dun goofed.
>>
You might not have bled it enough, or air got in because you topped it off so that air got trapped below the reservoir
>>
>>16400440
you didnt get the air out of the abs motor, you need to activate the abs system to pass the air through it, then re-bleed all four corners. make sure you dont let the fluid level fall below the minimum on the reservoir.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.