[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>friend asks me to drive his car to go get food since he has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

>friend asks me to drive his car to go get food since he has no license
>end up getting stopped by police because apparently an ambulance driver reported a car matching our description driving recklessly and possibly racing
>I wasn't, the car is just loud and kinda obnoxious
>turns out my friend had fake plates on his car and I didn't know
>get hit with tickets for general reckless driving and false registration

What kinda chance do I have of beating either ticket when I go to court?
Will the word of the ambulance driver really hold up as a justification for the reckless?
He also claimed that he saw the car hit another, which the cops immediately saw wasn't true, so couldn't he just as easily have been wrong about us 'racing'?
>>
You let your friend put you in a shit situation, make him pay and don't ever ride with him again unless it's all your ride
>>
>>16400190
I've already established with him that if I don't beat the tickets he's paying for them.
But I'd like to avoid the points on my license and the possibility of getting it suspended as well.
>>
>>16400184
reckless driving should go with ease if they have no proof.

As for the false plates you're probably fucked, ignorance =/= innocence
>>
>>16400184
>US and A
>Drive friends shitty car with fake plates
>get charged

truly a masterpiece
>>
>>16400233
>reckless driving should go with ease if they have no proof
This, especially since the ambulance driver also said you hit a car.

As far as false plates, get your friend to come to court and testify that he is shit.
>>
>>16400237

>US and A
>United States AND America
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.