[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /o/'s car of the year? Civic or Miata?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: civicandmiata.png (1MB, 1517x420px) Image search: [Google]
civicandmiata.png
1MB, 1517x420px
What is /o/'s car of the year?

Civic or Miata?
>>
>Practical
Civic

>Fun
Miata
>>
>The Answer Is Always MX5
>>
Who here has both?

>tfw i do
>8th gen civic
>1st gen miata

TYBG.
>>
>>16389928

I have the same and the Civic gets old fast. Low power and bad visibility, plus multiple engine/ECU issues that pop-up.
>>
File: image.jpg (316KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316KB, 1280x960px
>>16389958
what year is yours and what trim do you have?

I have the lx and I picked it up with 165k miles a couple of weeks ago.

everything runs perfect. Of course it gets old, its a civic, which is why I have my miata.
>>
>>16389986

Mine is an '07 EX w/ navigation. 175k miles on it, but I had to get a new engine block at 165k because it cracked due to a known failure. Thankfully that was covered by warranty. But now it has intermittent no-start problems and idles rough due to electrical load, both issues that Honda knows about but has no idea how to fix. And the passenger engine mount needs frequent replacement before rattling the car to pieces.

At least the parts are cheap and it handles well, but I honestly don't think it is that reliable.
>>
>>16389915
>That's not how to greentext
>>
>>16390002
> but I had to get a new engine block at 165k because it cracked due to a known failure

ah shit bummer, yeah i did a bit of research on that before buying the car but it turns out mine is fine *knocks on wood*
>>
>>16390051

If your car overheats because of coolant loss, that's probably the cause. And I think the warranty extension is over so you may get fucked.
>>
>>16390054
*sells civic and buys another shitbox to DD*
>>
>>16390026
>how do i greentext
>>
>>16389869
the 3k civic is the car of the year.
>>
>>16389869
WRX
>>
>Legendary sports car vs. FWD econobox
>>
The new Si isn't out yet so can't really compare. But it is a truer sports car.
But I'd rather have the 1.5t
>>
>>16389869
Miata
Is
Always
The
Answer
>>
>>16389928
Me2

3g CRX Si
NA8 MX5
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.