[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

German car drivers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: bimmershitter.png (63KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
bimmershitter.png
63KB, 305x165px
Why do these morons drive like they are trying to kill everyone on the road? Is it a money thing? or do these dickheads think because they drive a "luxury" car give them permission to act like morons? How come other higher end drivers don't drive like this?
>>
t. poorfag
>>
>>16388842

Personally I don't think 6 million was a concrete number and Germany knows this l.

German car manufacturers are now marketing the to people who are likely to force you into a tree to help reach that 6 million number that the world has accepted as fact.
>>
>>16388842
maybe i tailgate everyone and pass everyone up because im fucking sick and fed up with salty ass poorfags cutting me off and wedging their car in front of mine every chance they get
>>
>>16388842
In order to buy one, you need to have a lobotomy. They do them in a back room of the dealership.
>>
>>16388842
>German car drivers
you mean people from germany that are driving cars or people that drive german cars?
>>
>>16389123
>Tfw being courteous driver, could have gunned my car and got in front of a dude, didn't feel the need too, waited.
>5 mins later I've still stuck behind the cunt going 30 kmh under the limit in a 50 zone, driver isn't even old. Initially thought he was looking for a car park. Decide to get a little closer to make him move on, nope.
>Undertake in 2nd on a bike lane, all of a sudden he's got his brights on and is trying his hardest to catch up and is shaking his fist.
>Slam brakes on and go 15kmh and flip the guy off steadily for 30 seconds. As he tries to overtake I launch and go the speed limit, hoping he would give chase.
He did, but got stuck behind some other cars.

I fucking hate slow drivers. Go the fucking speed limit if there's nobody in front of you and the conditions are sunny and visible.
>>
they think that every road is a "pay" road and they have paid more for their car price, registration fees, parts and repair prices, and lost the most money in depreciation, therefore they should have more rights to 'use' the road than other people

Tl;DR: get off MY road, I pay taxes, etc....
>>
t. angry poorfag
>>
File: 4-7-08-toyota-rolled-1.jpg (59KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
4-7-08-toyota-rolled-1.jpg
59KB, 576x432px
>>16388842
The real question is why are you a mentally retarded fucking pylon on the road bumbling around incompetently in your shitbox unstable tayota impeding the progress of the Universe??
>>
File: 1468297311796.jpg (68KB, 860x691px) Image search: [Google]
1468297311796.jpg
68KB, 860x691px
>>16389141
t: tayota
>>
>>16389183
>I fucking hate slow drivers. Go the fucking speed limit if there's nobody in front of you and the conditions are sunny and visible.

Driving the speed limit, ha ha ha. Most people in my office couldn't drive at or under the speed limit (the posted prima facie) for an entire week (or maybe even an hour) even if they'd win a $100 prize.

Of course these are the same people who will tailgate you in the right lane even if you're going 15 mph over the limit, but they'll slow down to 10mph under the limit if there's a police car in the median.

Honestly if I drive the 65mph limit on a highway people will lecture me about getting a ticket for holding up traffic.

Of course the problem with being smug about ignoring laws is knowing which laws are still "right". Like blowing through a stop sign if you can't see anyone is okay, but driving the wrong way on a one-way street is "wrong".
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.