[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would Chrysler Mae suck a fucking terrible car?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 23568558544_d8b99b91bf_b.jpg (115KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
23568558544_d8b99b91bf_b.jpg
115KB, 800x450px
Why would Chrysler Mae suck a fucking terrible car?
>>
>>16387853
My ex had one.
Was nothing but broken shit constantly. It had less than 100k miles and was always fixed by a professional.
>>
>>16387853
It was actually a great car if you avoided the automatics.... and didn't crash them
The automatic transmissions were trash and they crumpled like paper in a crash.
Beyond that, great, reliable, and sporty cars
>>
>>16387853
>Why would Chrysler...
Because money
Chrysler is what happens when you let the bottom line dictate everything you do
>>
>>16387866
>Mercedes is what happens when you let the bottom line dictate everything you do
FTFY
Mercedes was the problem with Chrysler. Chrysler was not allowed to do anything interesting or profitable if it even slightly encroached on Mercedes territory.
>>
>>16387873
Chrysler/FCA is no longer a part of Daimler AG but continues to make crap
>>
>>16387877
Daimler ruined almost all the relationships with suppliers Chrysler had been using for decades and left them with little product, virtually no capital to develop anything worthwhile, and neutered R&D teams.

When Mercedes bought out Chrysler in 1998, Chrysler was the most profitable car maker in America, and among the most reliable. Mercedes even forced Chrysler to use parts made by the cheapest bidder.

And the entire reason this happened in the first place can be traced to 1991. In 1991, Lee Iacocca, who saved Chrysler was forced to retire by the board following some bad business decisions. His choice for successors was either Bob Lutz, a notorious car lover known for being responsible for the Corvette ZR1, Cadillac CTS-V, and Chevrolet Volt, or Bob Eaton, a notorious spineless yesman.

Well, Lutz had recently said something to tick off Iacocca, so he chose the spineless yesman to spite him.
>>
>>16387877
FCA Dart owner here, all of my interior electronics are leftover DaimlerAG and Bosch bits. Even my keyfob is an old Mercedes one. Only the Germans would design a phone pairing system that forces you to slog through an entirely vocal settings menu.

They're still going through the partsbins, so Daimler's fuckery has yet to end.
>>
>>16387853
Honest everytime I see some teenager drive this car I fucking point and laugh. Like the boy racer wannabes who think their 0-60 in 10+ seconds is fast
>>
Someone in my neighborhood has four of these things.
>>
>>16390161
Except for all Thier problems srt4s are fast
>>
>>16387858
This. My girlfriend had one, it was literally a dreath tap. It was never in good operating condition. It rattled, it fell apart, it malfunctioned, it was pretty much a hunk if shit on wheels.
>>16387859
Please don't spread these lies...please...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.