[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mirage and Mirage G4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0053.jpg (96KB, 660x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0053.jpg
96KB, 660x360px
Is this/will this be the next Geo Metro? With it's gutless 3 cylinder, cvt or 5 speed, 80s tier features and handling, and finally the 100k mi/10 year warranty, it could be the successor to the king of econoboxes.
>>
Why would you buy this over a Fiesta, which is only a tiny bit more and is much less miserable to be in.
>>
>>16386260
You wouldn't want to buy one new, buy one after depreciation hits them hard, likely much harder than a fiesta. I think that plenty of people will buy these thinking they'll handle and drive like a fiesta, but tire of them quickly and just buy something else.
>>
File: backseat.jpg (120KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
backseat.jpg
120KB, 900x600px
>>16386244
They seem like they'd be kinda fun to toss around and the 3 cylinder looks really simple to work on.

But sadly I've heard they are garbage, though a 5 speed one might be ok.

Backseat is laughable though.
>>
>>16386330
No. This will kill you if you attempt to toss it around
>>
what the fuxk is this shit

its like none of the retard from the top down see the total lack of sustainability

this thing is doomed and everyone working on it is literally getting paid to make literal trash

how worthless a world this is that teams of people gave up their very valuable time with friends and family for literally nothing

this proves that the life everyone lives is a lie and worthless
>>
>>16386330
My 1999 Montero Sport has more comfort than this shit lmao.

This is a backseat for doggos.
>>
all the wasted time and material and these things will be gone and forgotten in their lifetime
>>
>>16386244
The power to weight ratio is identical to the Metro's of old. I just wish they'd offer a 1.5L 4 cylinder option.
>>
>>16386244
Almost everyone owner review online is positive. I bet the next gen model tho will be some kind of rebagged nissan micra
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.