[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Focus ST or go straight for the RS.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Focus ST or go straight for the RS.
>>
How are you even cross shopping them? They're like 15k apart.

RS > Fiesta ST > Focus ST
>>
If you can justify 50k for a fucking focus, go for the RS.
The st however is a fine car as well.
>>
File: 2014-Porsche-Cayman-S.jpg (918KB, 1500x938px) Image search: [Google]
2014-Porsche-Cayman-S.jpg
918KB, 1500x938px
>>16385145
You are wrong and here is why.
>>
Yeah, it's a $16K car with a $15K drivetrain, for only $40K.
>>
>>16385145
Just buy an unmolested mk1 st, although they are atrociously inefficient and give me like 12L/100km, they are very fun to drive with the 6 SPD manual. hopefully you can find one where u live, as it was easy for me - I live in nz
>>
>>16385145
If you must have a Ford, get a Mustang GT and not a tarted up 4 cylinder cuckmobile with meme AWD.
>>
>>16385248

uwot

>>16385289
I was thinking of just getting an ST in general but then that you know 'why settle for less' thought train kicks in and makes me feel like a

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>16385145
The mk4 focus comes out next year so I wouldnt go for the ST. Same with the FiST btw either wait till the old ones drop in price or get the new one.
>>
>>16385341
The ST won't come until a year after the new Focus.
>>
>>16385145
I got a focus ST with 11k miles on it for a little over 18k

I would have bought the RS if I could afford those monthly payments, shits spensive yo!

test drive the RS and the ST, personally id go with the ST because the RS is the first run and first run cars never really have all the problems worked out
>>
>>16385145
I thought that maybe my gf would like a Focus RS when she needs a new car, so I had a look at them on Car Sales.
60 fucking thousand new. Holy shit, I can get a 2016 SS Commodore for that much.
How much are they expected to depreciate in say 5 or 6 years?
>>
It's comical that Ford is pricing the RS in the same bracket as a fucking base M2.
>>
>>16386077
It's just ameritard dealers. Theyre 40k€ fully loaded here
>>
>>16386077
>>16386102
It's because the US never got the Focus RS before.

Same reason Skylines are over priced in the US.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.