[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad of a car is it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 2nd_Chrysler_LHS.jpg (129KB, 1940x960px) Image search: [Google]
2nd_Chrysler_LHS.jpg
129KB, 1940x960px
How bad of a car is it?
>>
>>16382074
it isn't. Just avoid the 2.7L V6 and they're god-tier comfy and reliable.
>>
>>16382074
>buying a Chrysler
>the current year
>>
>>16382164
It has the 3.5L V6
>>
>>16382198
glorious. Just make sure the timing belt was changed at 100,000 miles. The belt has to be changed every 100k. If not, it doesn't matter how good it's running, the timing belt can snap, and then there goes your engine.
>>
>>16382074
stupid fucking aerodynamicfaggotry is hitting it's peak

pretty soon cars will be semicircles on wheels
>>
>>16382215
BTW, it's generally around $500 to have the timing belt changed. My family has had 2 of those cars and my best friend just got one for a DD.
>>
>>16382215
dude i road in one and it was surprisingly comfortable are they really reliable? i see them for sale for nothing
>>
>>16382233
so long as you avoid the 2.7L V6 (which had oil sludging issues and a few class action lawsuits due to it), and keep up on the maintenance, they're incredibly reliable.
>>
That car sort of looks like an Audi designer went mad on the fillet tool desu
>>
>>16382074

You better get a sponsorship from a motor oil company. The few of those I see left usually have a blue-black cloud of smoke following them.
>>
>>16382074
Just a heads up, I'm not sure what it is but I've seen several of these cars have an issue somewhere where the blower motor will not quit. It runs on high the whole time
>>
>>16382074
Comaros are pretty sweet cars. Its probable pretty fast too. Put some tint on there, a cold air intake, and a muffler and you would be running with Vettes all day long.
>>
>>16382748
That's a cumarrow you idiot
>>
>>16382074
>nobody mentioning the glass transmission all those chryslers had
>>
File: 1471562109782.webm (563KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1471562109782.webm
563KB, 320x240px
>>16382074
MIKEY
>>
>>16382074
one time I can actually contribute

they're not that bad

my mom got a 1997 LHS as a gift from a friend when she got divorced and was broke etc etc

the friend bought it for $1000 in like 2008, we got it in like 2012, we sold it a couple of weeks ago for $750 with 205k miles on it

it was very reliable and cost very little to own, just little shit here and there

20mpg or so, better on the highway

the 3.5 V6 is plenty to pull it around, it's quicker than a Crown Vic of the same vintage
if you're getting it very cheap and it's been well maintained, it's not the worst you could do
>>
>>16385294
>>16382709
but yes the HVAC electronics are shit

we had to plug&unplug a cable under the passengers side dash

full blast heat or off, no AC, this was fine for Colorado

Boat anchor block over the driven front wheels means it's not too bad in snow
>>
>>16382074
Swap it with a w16 and you'll have a Bugatti
>>
>>16385313
jesus christ how can people living in a first world contry be so poor they have to buy 1k cars?

fucking human garbage
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.