[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tommorow i am going to start my driving lessons (in Poland, i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1424242153215.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1424242153215.png
463KB, 1070x601px
Tommorow i am going to start my driving lessons (in Poland, i am 18), i am scared as fuck. I was already behind the wheels some times but it went fucking awful for the most part (i just can't feel the clutch and gas). I am going to either kill myself on the roads tomorrow or i will look like a retard without arms driving. What the fuck do i do.
>>
>>16377978
>like a retard without arms driving

There are actualy people driving without arms:
https://youtu.be/tl28nkae5DU
>>
>>16377978
reschedule until you can drive..

tell ur mama or tata to take you to a parking lot
>>
>>16377982
>reschedule driving lessons that are supposed to teach him how to drive until he learns how to drive then take the lessons that teach him how to drive

Nice advice, retard.
>>
>>16377978
every beginner driver looked like a retard,
just donn't give up kurwa
>>
>>16377991
Ye but i am scared of killing myself and the guy who will be in there with me.
>>
>>16377988
>driving lessons
I thought he meant driving test.
We don't take lessons in the US.
>>
>>16377994
Ah then np
>>
>>16377992
driving teacher are trained too survive dagerrous driving situations
usualy they have pedals on there side for emergancy brake, it's save
>>
git gud
>>
>>16377978
You'll hopefully start by driving around a parking lot until the driving instructor deems you capable of controlling a car well enough to let you onto the roads. At least that's what I did when I started my lessons even though I already knew how to drive
>>
I want to start my driving lessons next month and I'm scared as fuck too, so don't worry
>>
>>16378622
Poland, 17 btw
>>
>>16377978
literally everyone that's never driven feels this, just relax and listen to the instructor, you wont be driving on the road straight away, they'll drive you to a empty car park while explaining everything to you. you then hop in and practice getting the car rolling. you'll then learn steering techniques(10 and 2, shuffling the wheel etc). do not give two shits about stalling, just start it up and try again, eventually you'll be able to feel it in any car.

just remember, driving school cars all have broken clutches, it does nothing until it's released 80% or more so just wait until the rpm drops(no gauge? turn off heater/ac, roll down windows, listen to engine), kick it in the guts and do a sic skid.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.