[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just wondering... Are these kinds of pics shopped?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Just wondering... Are these kinds of pics shopped?
>>
>>16377552
Certainly they are.
But so are pictures of super models.
Does that make a super model is somehow less beautiful, though?
>>
>>16377552
what makes you think it's been shopped?
>>
>>16377552
Not photoshopped to the point of replacing the background. But its alot of light painting and playing around with HDR
>>
pretty shit picture.

if it's HDR which I don't think it is, he should have refocused the fence. and if it's not HDR he should have used a different fstop/lens or picked a better location.

the blurry fence really kills the composition. also he needs a tripod.

3/10
>>
>>16377552
Yeah, we photoshop them.
Some cars look like shit on photos because the dynamic range is limited, compared to what eyes can perceive, they can look very flat and uninteresting.
Some like to add a lot of contrast in shadows or highlights, some like to bring up the paint and shine a bit more, others want to make the environment more striking (bluer skies, harsher concrete, cold lights, etc.). You can also "detail" the car in post, instead of doing it irl. So you can take a dull car everywhere and then make it a studio like shot.
I mean, you can do most of that with good prep and light gear, but photoshop is less expensive than renting all that crap.

That pic is not that good desu.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.