[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Right car for me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: hungda.jpg (145KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hungda.jpg
145KB, 1024x768px
Help me please, really want to get a Honda Accord Coupe 2008<

but

>Be Me
>21
>40k Salary
>Virgin
>Black
>Live in da hood by myself

Right choice or you have something better?
>inb4 get a Cadillac

I have a $8000 budget
>>
>>16376236
you realize that shit accords are among the most stolen vehicles?

if you want to keep the car for all of three days before your fellow nigger americans steal it then go right ahead. instead just buy some piece of shit that looks horrible but is mechanically sound.
>>
>>16376236
You might have more luck getting one from the previous generation. (2003-07) Post your local Craigslist, and how far you're willing to travel to get a car. Also, can you drive manual?
>>
>>16376246
>One of the most popular cars in the US is one of the most stolen cars in the US
Woah, no way
>>
>>16376247

>can you drive manual
Yes, forgot to mention that's the model I'm getting.

>>16376246
>Honda among most stolen

I know this but I realized that on my street there are good looking cars. I'm also thinking it might be because they don't steal from their friends. I don't know anyone here so I can't be sure.

Wouldn't I be safe if I have full coverage?
This again is another reason why I want the manual model
>>
>>16376261
they don't steal from them because they are drug dealers or some other type of criminal, so they are afraid of them. you, on the other hand, are prime target.
>>
>>16376246
that generation uses a immobilizer

the most stolen ones could be started with any worn down honda key
>>
>>16376314

So they would have to rob me of the key to steal the car?
>>
File: IMG_2443.jpg (100KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2443.jpg
100KB, 640x480px
>>16376261
>>16376365
Why are you mentioning you're black and giving these faggots ammo to be the racist faggots they are. You will be fine with full coverage and a manual, it won't get stolen. I do have something better though
Acura TL-S 6mt, same car, 4 doors for functionality, better wheels, little bit more power and torque from the same drivetrain, and an LSD, these cars can hit 13s stock and look awesome. Find one for 10k
>>
>>16376365
yes, the only way you're stealing one is with a flatbed/towtruck, or the key (either cloned from a inside source at the dealer or stolen from you) like every other new car. you're more likely to have the wheels stolen if its a sport package car.

just buy one they're decent cars, avoid the v6 automatics cause the transmissions aren't very reliable (v6 manual is fine, along with 4cyl auto/manual).

i'd look at a newer fusion too, they depreciated like rocks.
>>
>>16376403
>muh racism
kill yourself, nigger.
>>
>>16376403
>TL-S
These cars are dope
shame about the fwd
>>
>>16376236
You're black, why not just steal one?
>>
>>16376442
>muh living vicariously through my race
Faggot
>>
>>16376452
girlfriend finally let you have internet in the cuckshed, or are you getting a stern talking to from tyrone later?
>>
>16376236
>Black
nissan maxima
>>
>>16376466
You seem to have interracial sex on your brain anon, it's not healthy
>>
>>16376236
What are you doing looking at japanese cars son?

Go to the dealer and get yourself a nice impala/malibu/cadillac
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.