[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i fucked up maybe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 2010-saab-9-3-3.jpg (256KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
2010-saab-9-3-3.jpg
256KB, 1280x853px
So I've done many after market radio installs, except this time I may have made a mistake I was unable to get it to turn on lastnight so I put it aside for the morning. I originally was using the ignition cable and ground wire from the cigarette lighter I then switched the ignition cable from the radio to the 12V Battery Switched cable and it turned on after putting my battery in but upon starting the vehicle the dash began to flick rapidly and now the car wont start and the electric key wont lock the doors, side note my dash still shows my total miles and trip meter
>>
>>16375110
That Saab the car you're working on?
>>
Saab 93 2005
>>
>>16375660
I drive an 05 9-3 aero. It starts doing wonky shit when the battery is at low capacity like dash lights staying on all night, locks not working in unison. Take your car to a pets store and get the battery tested. If it's low on CCA replace your battery and it may solve your problem. If car won't start take out battery and walk ur ass to the store to have it tested :)
>>
>>16375705
Auto parts store***
>>
>>16375705
In my case the dials on my dash "kms and gas meter" jiggle and make clicking noises
>>
>>16375926
Yeah if your battery is low on power that can happen. Do you live in the states? Do you have access to an auto parts store or shop that can test your battery?
>>
>>16375963
Canadian tire
>>
I recently took my car to a store to get an aftermarket radio installed.

Now the battery slowly loses charge if the car isn't on. I hope they didn't fuck up their only job.
>>
>>16376756
I wanna kill myself I worked like a savage for 4 months straight 78 hours a week and the first good car I buy I potentially fuck it up
>>
>>16376779
Nah dude, no way any electronics are fried. I also drive an Audi s6 and when the battery was close to dead and I jump started it a few times all the fish lights and radio and shot were flickering like crazy. Installed a new battery (and did multiple relearns for window controls etc., etc.) and everything was back to normal. When's the last time you replaced your battery? It could have been close to dead and then you fully discharged it fucking around with your radio
>>
>>16377184
Dash lights****
>>
>>16375994
What kind of store is that? I googled it and it kinda seems like a outdoors and home goods kind of store. But also had auto parts and (maybe) an auto shop? I've never seen something like that
>>
>>16377211
Its has a mechanic part of it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.