[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you change interior color?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: TAN interior.jpg (130KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
TAN interior.jpg
130KB, 960x720px
Lets say you find the CAR YOUVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR, You're about to call the number and throw money through the phone....then you click some more and realize

it has tan interior.

Can you dye it? Stain it? Bleach it? Paint...?

*note* Not all tan interiors are bad, but the car I'm looking for doesn't look good with them. Real leather and quality materials, tan is fancy as fuck.

ALSO, thoughts on tan interiors?
>>
Tan interiors are best Imo buy changing out an entire interior is a much more daunting task than you'd think...
>>
File: is this bad.jpg (74KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
is this bad.jpg
74KB, 800x600px
is this bad?
>>
Forget about it.
Tan interiors like in your pic are disgusting and shouldn't exist.

I actually wasn't really a fan of the "titanium" in the RSX, but it's alright. It's not disgusting but it's not my cup of tea either. Maybe you can have an epiphany like that and realize it's not too bad to live with?
>>
>>16373120
in this one >>16373117 it's not that bad. There's other colors to break it up. If you can afford it throw black seats in it, otherwise put seat covers.
>>
oH Yeah, seat covers. I've seen Dashboard mats, but kinda lame.
>>
>>16373108
>Can you dye it? Stain it? Bleach it? Paint...?
All surface treatments will show wear and look very tacky. If you do any such treatments, the value of your car WILL be less. People do not want to buy a car with that kind of mulatto pinto-pony interior where the color has worn off of high spots and other areas that get touched a lot.
>>
>>16373108
that color looks 10/10
>>
>>16373108
Responding to OP, before lurking the thread, I'd personally wrap the headliner and door pannels. Next would be door handles and wraping console knobs enshit. It would be possible, even for hondas
>>
If you're cheap and it's a shitbox: seat covers. If you want to invest more find an upholsterer. And for the plastics you can paint them but you need a good paint with a strong primer if you want it to last.
>>
Yes you can. There are leather repair systems that allow for cchanging the color of leather or vinyls
>>
>>16373143
This.
Saw a car on craplist the other day where the owner spray dyed the dash black.
>And everything else including the climate controls
It looked pretty bad and you could tell exactly what he did.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.