[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to LS swap my truck and put a cane in the bitch. All I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3873.jpg (21KB, 228x214px)
IMG_3873.jpg
21KB, 228x214px
I want to LS swap my truck and put a cane in the bitch. All I want is about 400hp and the motherfucker to sound good and lopey idling. How cheap can I get this done. Keep in mind a fucking idiot and will have to pay someone to do it.
>>
You either have to do it yourself or learn to suck 'carguy' dicks.

Sorry.
>>
>>16373039

High school kids figured out how to do it 40 years ago without the internet... Watch a Youtube video or something.
>>
>>16373039
Oh my god that's a funny pic lol I was thing about downing the rest of this pill bottle lol this is funny
>>
>>16373060
Don't do it nigger.
>>
>>16373066
LOL I think these pills are expired. Omg I almost typed subscribed. I'm drunk too.
>>
Just buy a 6.0 truck and put a cam in it.
Done.
>>
>>16373825
I'd like to I already have an old 95' truck I'm attached to and want to do it to it.
>>
>>16373039
lopey cams run like ass on the street
>>
>>16373865
Then you're making things more difficult for yourself and I don't have any useful advice to offer.
>>
>>16373879
This. 1000% of the time it's cheapest to start a truck build with the best stock engine you can afford. I don't think there are any LS1 stock engines.
>>
>>16374119
There aren't any.
The only "truck" with an LS is the Trailblazer SS with an LS2.
That's why you buy a truck that has an LQ4 or LQ9 engine to begin with and not fuck around with swaps, which are a huge waste of time and money when you can just buy the truck that has the engine you want.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.