[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose my next car.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: NiggersTongueMyAnus.png (3MB, 8552x3624px) Image search: [Google]
NiggersTongueMyAnus.png
3MB, 8552x3624px
I'm creating a tally, choose which car you like out of the three or decide on a different one and I'll buy the one with the most posts, will post time stamp for you autists as well.
>>
>>16372626
Go for the ford ya cunt
>>
GM is trash and Nissan is for scum

Ford
>>
I choose Ford because I can't get it in America. L76 isnt that great of an engine.
>>
>>16372626
There are many better (and faster) cars within the same price range, but if you're dead set on those 3 go for the Ford.
>>
>6k
good luck
>>
R33 will skyrocket in value in a few years, ignore the scumbag shit, it's not an actual argument.
>>
>>16372839
Like what
>>
>>16372847
With those two listed (Holden and Ford) it's easy to find them for less than 6k and in mint condition and a low odometer reading, even in the 3k range you can find them in near perfect condition.

>>16372839
Have any suggestions?
>>
>>16372626
R33
>>
>>16373489
With the 6 litre? I don't think so, Tim. You can probably pick up flood damaged stat write offs all day for 3-6k but they won't be anything close to mint
>>
>>16373489
>less than 6k and in mint condition and a low odometer reading, even in the 3k range you can find them in near perfect condition.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Toyota Soarer 2.5tt

Comes with a 2.5 liter straight six twin turbo (1JZGTE) and a manual transmission.

If you're not looking for a manual you can also look at the Soarer 4.0GT which comes with a naturally aspirated 4 liter V8.
>>
>>16372626
For 6k you will be lucky to get a vx LS1 auto in decent condition and most of the manual's are thrashed same goes for the 6.0l your looking at.

I recommend the dunnydoor based on your budget and it's more common with a huge aftermarket and piss easy to mod and maintenance simple.

Huge aftermarket support from the US and here in aus

Best all rounder and can turn well ironically.

R33 well parts and aftermarket are finnicky support and mods are expensive and it's a 20 year old supercar so don't expect to daily it without issue.

The old ba xr6t used to be reliable as all fuck but most high milage examples are fucked.

It's the easiest to get stupid power from 400rwkw with the least amount spent but can't stop or turn for shit stock and has typical Ford falcon quirks if you've owned a e-b series u know that you're getting into here.

Having had all 3 I'd get the dunnydoor.

It has decent handling and brakes stock and cheap as all fuck.

Needs decent initial amount dropped into the engine to get 300rwkw+ if you don't get the 6 or 6.2 ltr though.

Drop a crate LS in for stupid power
>>
>>16372806
>>16372810
>>16372825
>>16372839
First four posts choose the understeering slow revving boat, but then first four posts also openly admit to not having driven any of the examples.
>>16372626
The R33 would be my pick if I wanted a well balanced and accomplished all round sports coupe. If I needed four doors, the Commodore can be made to go around corners too, with a decent V8 shove. As said before, you have Buckley's chance of getting the 6.0 in said price range.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.