[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roadrage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: ayyyyyy.jpg (105KB, 650x378px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyy.jpg
105KB, 650x378px
What tends to trigger you? Do you tend to ''educate'' other people on the road? Or has anyone been triggered by you?

I'm a relatively new driver. I've only been mad on people that brakes in front of me before they turn on the turn signal. It doesn't happen very often to me but they're usually women. I usually honk at them so they maybe would think about what they've done wrong.

I was inspired for the discussion by this video I just saw.
https://youtu.be/f0cAkBeD1s0?t=1m30s
The first minute and a half of the video shows that the driver in front seems like a decent driver. But then pay attention to the slow Lada at the inside lane. The Lada driver got triggered and what happened next was hilarious.
>>
People cutting me off. Especially when my lane and everyone in it is going 10+mph then them.
"Education" is a necessity.
>>
When people don't give you a chance to go in, so there's a huge ass line of cars behind. Yes, I understand you don't have to, but it's a red light and we gotta get these cars moving, otherwise we ain't going nowhere.
>>
I was driving behind some guy in a DPI truck yesterday, and he was accelerating and driving with the brake lights on, even on the highway. That means that this faggot drives and automatic with both feel constantly on both pedals, and he's even putting a bit of pressure on the brake pedal even when he's not using it. I've encountered that a few times, and every time it makes my fucking blood boil.
>>
File: Grinds-my-gears1.jpg (33KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
Grinds-my-gears1.jpg
33KB, 500x379px
>>16371419
Oh, that reminded me something. I hate when I have to brake at the higway because of others. I usually don't use the brake pedal on the highway if there isn't an actual obstacle ahead. Because why would someone? If I see a speed limit or a speed camera sing ahead I just relese the gas pedal till speed has dropped at the limit. Like when I'm driving at outside lane and then someone turns in my lane, there's a speed camera sign just after and the driver thinks that he instantly has to be at the limit. So he brakes in front of me and I have to brake only because him.
Same thing for the red lights in the city! If I see a red light ahead, I relese the gas and I downshift. Not only it's the right thing to do because of economy, it's also faster because of bigger possibility that I won't come to full stop. But then there's a douche in bmw that thinks I'm going too slow. So he overtakes me only so he could brake before the red light, in front of me. So I've left there fighting my urge to honk the shit out of him and no other choice but to brake because of him.

>>16371463
Wtf? You're sure that those weren't fog lights?
And that also reminds me - rear fog lights are practicly useless. But then there's people who thinks that they have to turn them on when it rains.
>>
>>16371193
>Soccer moms with cunt caps almost sideswiping me
>Racing in front of me only to make a right turn with no turn lane 500 feet ahead
>Tailgating me
That's about it

>>16371463
Brake switch could've failed
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.