[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I reduce the vibration from the bass in my car? I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

How do I reduce the vibration from the bass in my car? I want it to sound like a really strong pulse, but without the annoying vibrations anyone know how to do that?
>>
think long and hard about what sound is
>>
>>16368340
You a faggot or what?
>>
dynamat
>>
>>16368338
Don't buy Walmart-tier subs
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 718x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 718x500px
>>16368338
OP, working at a call centre, I hear some pretty retarded shit. People call for the most goddamn petty shit I have seen. You clogged your toilet? Come yell at me about it. Crashed your car? Sure, I'll take some abuse. I once had a lady demand a refund on a CD player because her kid crammed fucking crackers in it, and she threw it at the fucking wall like the goddamn underdeveloped mongrel she was.

Your post, however, has somehow beaten out 8 years of fucking call centre bullshit for the most bat shit retarded thing I have ever heard in my life.
>>
>>16368402
You must fuck men in that case because that makes no fucking sense. You've never been in a car and thought damn, this would sound a lot better if not for all the rattling from the bass?
>>
>>16368338
Sound is vibration you stupid slackjawed fuckwit.
>>
>>16368424
Ya know what?
I'm gonna ruin it for everybody, sorry.

The vibrations are the fucking sound. You get rid if the vibrations by getting rid of the fucking sound.
>>
Completely strip your car. When rebuilding use lots of glue when assembling bodywork and interior panels that may vibrate noisily when shaken by the bass. Don't mention anything when you try to sell the car.
>>
>>16368430
How do I do that?
>>
>>16368338
>>16368397
>>16368424
This is a joke, r-right guys?
>>
>>16368428
>>16368430
>Vibrations are sound

hurrrrrr
>>
shove fast food drink lids and straws in all the cracks of your interior. its shocking how well this works
>>
Buy an RV and fit it with only soundproof + soundtreated walls like from a home theater. A car is too tiny and windowy.
>>
>>16368338
You need to learn to not be a faggot.
>>
You need more insulation, faggot OP
>>
>>16368338
Post more pics of that innocent virgin and I'll tell you.
>>
File: fuzzy butt.jpg (2MB, 2016x3000px) Image search: [Google]
fuzzy butt.jpg
2MB, 2016x3000px
>>16368338
Have you tried being less ethnic, or wearing trucker hats and beanies less often?

real answer: install dynamat and tighten the screws on your trim
>>
File: steinfeld_jingle_ball_2.jpg (853KB, 3100x4500px) Image search: [Google]
steinfeld_jingle_ball_2.jpg
853KB, 3100x4500px
>>16368530
Innocent?
You should hear the stuff she sings about
>>
Do you have an aftermarket subwoofer?

If so; how big/output, what car and where is it located
>>
>>16368338
Turn the bass down.
>>
>>16368530
She probably had to fuck some rich old guy in order to get casted for anything
>>
>>16369110
You sound mad you're not old and rich.
>>
>>16368338
>Bass so loud it vibrates the car, and the world outside it

Why not listen to music at a reasonable volume? No one wants to hear your shit fucking mixtape go by their house at 2 am when you are headed to get some oregano for $30 a g.
>>
>>16368338
Easy. Headphones.

Either that, or you can try to stop being a retarded faggot.
>>
>>16368482
They create pockets of still air. Air is an insulator. It's not fucking surprising. The best coats have huge amounts of empty space I. The padding, because air is low density and energy needs matter to travel through. Gb2kindergarden
>>
>>16368338
Sound deadening.

Make sure your speakers are firming secured

Turn the bass down and mess with the EQ

If you have oval shaped speaker 5x7 or 6x9 a bit of distortion is normal
>>
It's gonna be a fucking pain because you have to nail everything that has a bit of play down so it can't rattle anymore.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg (144KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg
144KB, 1000x1000px
>>16369132
Maybe a little bit
>>
>>16368338
Get a hatch back even then it's going to rattle.
>>
Don't listen to music in your car
>>
>>16368338
Play with the EQ.
>>
>>16368338
>He doesn't own an acura
LOL!!!
>>
>>16368338
Try stop being a nigger
>>
>>16369141
It's not pockets of air, it's just wedging all the loose interior together so it does not rattle. Pls think next time
>>
>>16368338
>How do I reduce the vibration from the bass in my car?

What parts are vibrating?

You refused to describe how you have your subwoofer speakers set up. Are they all in the trunk? Where are the vibrations? If it is just the trunk lid, then your problem is you don't have the subwoofers accessible to the passenger cabin.
>>
>>16368338
>I want it to sound like a really strong pulse, but without the annoying vibrations anyone know how to do that?

You have to apply vibration dampening material to the places that are vibrating. See the archived thread on dynamat. The archive URL for it was posted quite a few times in past months.
>>
>>16368354
>>
>>16368354
This. You need sound dampening material.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.