[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder there are people that paid 50k for a Honda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Reminder there are people that paid 50k for a Honda
>>
Go drive a RLX hybrid and get back to us how much of an "Accord" it is...
>>
reminder that people paid $60k (105K today) for a midengine Accord
>>
Sounds about right.
>>
reminder that people pay 100k for a tahoe
reminder that people pay 50k for a camry
reminder that people pay 50k for a tiguan
etc
>>
>>16368264
can't get cooled seats in an accord.
>>
>>16368851
>reminder that people pay 50k for a camry
The ES is a comfy highway cruiser tho.
>>
>>16368264
Reminder that it is almost 2017 and a base model shitbox will still cost you $25k.

If you want anything at least mid-size in a respectable trim, you are going to pay $30k-$35k at least. Anything worth driving from an upscale brand will be $40k-$50k and those are small sedans. It isn't 1984 anymore.
>>
>>16368264
>Reminder there are people that paid 50k for a Honda
Your point? Is that with all the options?

You should see what a Volvo S60 cost with all the options included. 70k barge
>>
>>16369820
It's a Avalon now tho
>>
>>16368851
The guy I know that spent nearly 100k for an Escalade also has a new supercharged Corvette, a lifted Chevy 2500HD Diesel, and a boat worth more than some houses.
>>
We're mostly broke ass millenials on this board. You guys don't seem to realize there are people that make more $ every month, than you do all year.
>>
When you make certain levels of $$$, you don't care what the costs are. Wife wants a nice sedan that stands apart from the Jones'?Alright, 70k Swedish Volvo-barge it is.
>>
>>16369860
Don't even compare Volvo to Honda you slimey piece of shit.
>>
>>16370453
A new supercharged corvette? Did he overextend and come up short for a z06?
>>
File: 1482611245568.png (100KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1482611245568.png
100KB, 500x281px
>>16370546
>Don't even compare Volvo to Honda you slimey piece of shit.
>>
File: IMG_7948.jpg (204KB, 1330x748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7948.jpg
204KB, 1330x748px
>>16368264
Who?
>>
>>16370575
Factory blown, I don't know what ZR1 ZL1 Z06 ZRQXYZ wtf the letters are. It's the Supercharged Corvette. Should have been a straight forward post.

The car's acceleration will make your neck hurt for a few days.
>>
How likely is OP is a Nissanfag?
>>
>>16368264
Reminder there are people that paid 3k for a Honda civic
>>
>>16370781
>that bugatti fascia
Oh God my sides
>>
>>16368264
Reminder that there are people who paid $70k for a Kia

https://www.carsales.com.au/bnc/details/Kia-Carnival-2016/SHRM-AD-5692270/?Cr=3
>>
>>16368264
I seriously wish Acura did something that Honda didn't

Its like Acura merely took the regular hondas, gave them fancy flashy interiors and made them expensive.

Why won't they make a fancy Civic Si with their RSX? Why won't they make an AWD Honda Accord with a v6 in manual thats not their gay TLX I would buy that shit over a WRX any day. Why won't they make a real sports car over Honda none of their SUV's are worth it as they're literally just CRV's and Pilots with flashy shit
>>
>>16368266
They have a hybrid Accord now. Its not that fantastic. Its not even that fast and it doesn't come in standard.

So for a 30k car I get a 50k car with AWD and a little more HP and some hybrid tree hugger bullshit
>>
>>16371891
Or bring back the Prelude or Integra (heck, I'd even take the RSX).
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.