[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: how..png (2MB, 1678x944px) Image search: [Google]
how..png
2MB, 1678x944px
???
>>
>>16366437
Mustang a shit
>>
British mustang has less power than the US spec
>>
File: IMG_2945.png (481KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2945.png
481KB, 750x1334px
>>16366437
TG always had weird lap times for some cars.
Also the mustangs sold overseas have subtle differences that probably affect performance
>>
>>16366486
The laptimes done in yurop are done with the euro spec. They are just too dumb to set a good laptime and the ebola drome is a crappy track anyway
>>
ebola rewards grip
focus rs is awd and has a shorter wheelbase iirc

it's still pretty fucking hilarious
>>
>>16366455
Any source on that? From what I have seen the main differences are stiffer suspension, larger radiator and the performance brake kit as standard along with a handful of bodywork changes to bring it up to our safety standards (larger mirrors, removal of vents in the bonnet and DRLs)
>>
>>16366437
It's almost like a big brick with an oversized engine isn't the fastest/best handling thing around. Weird.
>>
>>16366901
Not him but the steering rack interferes with the manifold or something, so they had to redesign, which made it lose like 10 hp or something.
>>
>>16366437
Civic is lighter than a Focus. MUCH smaller car.

My friend drives an older Type R Civic, I drive a new-model regular Focus. Parked next to each other, my car is noticeably bigger. The Civic is more Fiesta size than Focus.

> Mustang
Pigfat RWD with a huge engine up front. Didn't you watch the drag race? The Focus is faster off the line due to weight, and the Mustang is very drifty.
>>
>>16366932
i doubt that extra 10hp would make up the 1.2 seconds deficit though

(i'd still take the mustang though)
>>
On that track, literally who cares about TGT's times? It's gonna be hilariously unrepresentative of the cars actual on track performance.

Not to mention that skinner is a mediocre racing driver, even moreso than Collins
>>
>>16368852
You know the current Civic hatch is 2 inches longed than the current Focus hatch right?
>>
>>16368858
Oh no, definitely. But from what I saw eboladrome, favours grip over power, compared to the old TG test track, so the civic probably had the upper hand.

And if it had good rubber instead of the shitty contis, then it makes even more sense.
>>
>>16368940
>Not to mention that skinner is a mediocre racing driver

Why does that matter? It's the same driver and you don't need to be a LeMans winner to set consistent lap times.
>>
>>16366449
Mustang was on UHP tires while the RS was on Sport Cup 2's.

So average summer tire vs semi slicks

Give them both the same tire and the Mustang will smash it
>>
File: gs3GTJc.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
gs3GTJc.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>16366910
>>
Mustang is a gran tourer. The type r is race tuned to its core.
Idk about the rs
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.