[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work at a Harley Davidson manufacturing plant, AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1408051553247.png (598KB, 1021x764px) Image search: [Google]
1408051553247.png
598KB, 1021x764px
I work at a Harley Davidson manufacturing plant, AMA
>>
>>16365978
Does you work clothes consist of leather jackets and jeans?

Do you drive a Harley?

How much of a fag are you?
>>
>>16365978
Why is Indian so much better than Harley?
>>
>>16365978
How far back has your hairline receeded?
>>
Do you drink the kool aid?
>>
File: 2015_Harley-Davidson-VR1000.jpg (61KB, 812x531px) Image search: [Google]
2015_Harley-Davidson-VR1000.jpg
61KB, 812x531px
I don't have a problem with Harley.

They fill a valid market niche and seem to be carving out their niche with millenials.

Aren't all motobike companies losing tons of money since less people are buying?

Do you think the autonomous car/electric car push will boost sells in bikes?
>>
>>16365978
Do you think HD will bring Buell back?
>>
>>16366026
Unfortunately not, right now they're busy with another upcoming motorcycle, and they're renovating a bit. Also they kind of proved how much the care about sporty bikes with the v-rod kill off.
>>
>>16365991
Not mine, but the salary fucks wear that shit.

>>16366014
Well Harley isn't doing badly, they just put out that Milwaukee engine, as for the autonomous cars question, I haven't considered it, but it probably would depend on the cost of autonomous cars.
>>
>>16365978
What on Earth has that bike witnessed?
>>
Are Harvey's actually made in America, or are parts made in China but assembled in America?

Also I want to work at a Harley dealership full time because fuck college, any pointers?
>>
>>16366139
**Harleys
>>
>>16366139
The touring, dyna, and xl platforms/powertrains are made here, while the street frame is made in Vietnam, and sent here to finish. We get our round stock tubing from another country, I don't remember where, though.
>>
>>16366026
By all accounts Harley fucked Buell over and thats part of the reason they folded, besides EBR has started producing bikes now so no need for that to happen.
>>
should I buy a HD for my first bike? or should I get the kawasaki vulcan 650 S i've been mirin'?
>>
>>16366157
On top of that what percentage of parts would you say come from China or India? I've heard a lot of stories about parts being produced without serial numbers so their origins can't be traced and things like that
>>
>>16366157
if i had to guess tube might come from italy or germany

but then again I work for a german company so I could be wrong, there are just a ton of tube suppliers there
>>
>>16366685
not op but hd is pretty heavy for a learner bike

no fun to pick up when you drop it
>>
>>16366685
Sure, the Irons are a good starter choice. Get a Dyna, though, its a better starter, you can get money back on, and its easier to pick back up when you drop it.
>>16366689
Its hard to say, man. I'm only in one side of the plant, and we deal with a lot more raw material than engine parts and the like. Probably electronics are from over seas, but body work and tanks and stuff are here. Not sure about engine parts.
>>
>>16366088
those digits, apparently
>>
York, PA?
>>
>>16366844
If you're trying to ID me, it's not going to work.
>>
>>16366849
>id'ing a a person in a factory with hundreds of workers
2bh you already doxxed yourself, you work in the Kansas City plant.
>>
>>16366859
This is true, and that's what I meant. Also I gave away that I wasn't salary.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.