[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Open positions in F1 teams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: h3I4nGa.gif (2MB, 318x178px)
h3I4nGa.gif
2MB, 318x178px
Just so you guys know, F1 teams are hiring technicians, mechanics and engineers, as long as a bunch of other notable open positions in Indycar and Endurance.

http://www.racestaff.com/jobs/ (Indycar, Toro Rosso F1, Endurance)

http://motorsport-jobs.autosport.com (Mercedes F1, Force India F1, Toro Rosso F1)

If you are interested, you better send your CV right the hell now, those vacancies won't be up much longer
>>
>>16364021

> Design Engineer job,
> Meet all requirements for qualifications and experience.

Less than half my current salary, I think I'll stay here then.
>>
>>16364027
You get lotsa money for flying to the events, it's all stuff that is out of the salary
>>
>>16364051
Not for most of the positions, very few engineers go to any events and with modern telemetry and communication that percentage is on the way down.
>>
>>16364069
If you think they have cutting edge sat technology to beam live telemetry back home, you are wrong
>>
>>16364021
I assume all these places require previous track experience?
>>
>>16364091
they have this new thing called internet
>>
File: 1362268774198.jpg (21KB, 347x316px) Image search: [Google]
1362268774198.jpg
21KB, 347x316px
I have some experience setting up my car in Forza, think they'll hire me?
>>
Holy shit that Toro Rosso one. Are the only qualifications really to have a drivers license, forklift license and speak Italian?
>>
>>16365518
They mean a truck licence, the guys that manage the tires are also the guys that drive the semis to the track

But yeah, looks like they only need that stuff, unless they are assuming that previous track experience is obviously needed because it's F1 and they don't just take the first Italian trucker/forklifter with no racing experience to manage their tires and spend the better part of a year abroad
>>
>>16364091
You probably want to look into how F1 works before you make yourself look even more retarded.
>>
File: image2-1[1].jpg (123KB, 580x280px) Image search: [Google]
image2-1[1].jpg
123KB, 580x280px
>>16364091
This is one of the live telemetry rooms in Woking where they monitor the cars in real time at any F1 track in the world.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.