[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me, /o/. You're my only hope.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20161221-014007.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161221-014007.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Sup /o/. Greetings from /wg/ browser. It is I've come for your advice, expertise, and experience. I'm getting my first car. I'm a London chap moving to a smaller town for work and to get my newborn son out of the city and into a nicer part of England and need a car suitable for the job. I'm not a car enthusiast and don't pretend to be so. I'm 29, had a career driven life style, and been busy in the city where I had not needed a car, but the time had come to actually put my license to use.

I'm looking for a car that looks good, easy to maintain, and is economical-ish to run. I'm a big fan of the looks of the Honda civic, BMW 1 series, and the MG ZR (face-lift version) but know that the MG is a bad choice considering my lack of knowledge on cars.

So in your opinions, which is best for my needs? All cost roughly the same to buy, the BMW is a tad cheaper to insure for me but will I make that up with maintenance and running costs?

2008 Honda Civic 2.2i ctdi especially vs. 2008 Honda Civic 1.4i design vs. 2007 BMW 1 Series 1 1.6 116i se

Help me, /o/, you're my only hope.
>>
$3k civic or a miata
>>
>>16351417
Try find a Subaru Justy m8
>>
No point getting a BMW if you're getting a 116i, just buy a Civic, at least a 1.6 if it's petrol.
>>
>>16351507
Only fun thing I'd say with a 116i is RWD winter slides

I'd actually get it just for that, not OP tho
>>
Op here. As much fun as a rear wheel drive sounds, I kinda just need something dad mode but looking cool (I like the civic looks like a shuttle)
I'm leaning to the civic, found a 2008 1.8 vtech for £1500 (us$1855) and 120k miles, some scuff marks on the back bumper but looks sound every where else.

Cheers guys, I'll take any other suggestions and have a look at them if you got some ideas. :)
>>
>>16351417
Gross
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.