[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Automotive feels thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>Automotive feels thread

If it's auto related and it's bothering you then share it anons.

I'll begin

So my 2012 V6 Accord is part of a settlement with Honda because of the VCM oil consumption issue which fouls plugs and burns oil and causes shitty idling and shitty piston rings etc.

Dealer refuses to fix anything until the check engine light comes on despite the tsbs and the extended warranty Honda put out as part of the settlement. I don't know if I should put my faith in the "fix" or get rid of the car

Fuck this car....I thought it was going to be damn near bulletproof but now I have to figure this shitty situation out

>TL;dr FUCK HONDA
>>
>tfw i rev my evo to redline in the parking garage and its so loud my ears ring and i get an intense stomach ache
>>
>>16349130

That's pretty much why I only buy low mileage examples of old cars that have been proven to be ridiculously reliable.
>>
>>16349143
I wish I had that feel, anon
>>
>>16349160
here is one to make you feel better

>tfw you want to drive the evo but realize its gonna cost over $325 just to insure it for road use for a month
>>
File: wanker.jpg (277KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
wanker.jpg
277KB, 1024x768px
i want to LS swap a wanker but it's going to be damn near impossible
>>
>>16349175
Oh god
>>
I ordered a new hatch striker bushing for my Mustang's hatchback that won't close. After running around and asking neighbors if they had a T50 Torx (which is what I needed to get the hatch striker off) I had to go and spend $5 on one. I got it off and put the bushing on, but the hatch still wont close.

Not sure what to try next, ordering a new latch mechanism online or something, or suicide
>>
I've put 30k miles on my new car in one year and now it is worth 3k less than what I owe on it so now I can't trade it in for another year and have to drive it considerably less.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.