[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the 2017 Lancer. Quite literally *NOTHING* has changed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: two thousand and seventeen.png (79KB, 940x460px) Image search: [Google]
two thousand and seventeen.png
79KB, 940x460px
This is the 2017 Lancer. Quite literally *NOTHING* has changed on it in a decade since this generation came out in 2007, with exception of the front fascia which got uglier.

Has Mitsubishi just given up entirely?
>>
>>16346237
They don't have money, you idiot.
>>
>>16346251
Especially not when muh fwd cvt crossover sells 10x better than any sedan nowadays. There's no reason for them to spend a shitton of money making a new one when it's not going to sell any better than the current one is.
>>
>>16346258

Well... when said cvt crossover gets the same gas mileage while offering more room, amenities, comfort, and it's not a fucking lancer, why would anyone buy it anyway?
>>
The XC90 ran from 2003–2015. In fact, it is still in production as the XC Classic in China. So Mitsubishi still has time.
>>
Their corporate level went full cuck and lost. They said they only wanted cars to be appliances and slashed their racing and Evo programs, bringing over the mirage and praising it like it was the second coming. It failed miserably, handling and power of a Geo, not even the best mpgs on the market.
>>
>>16346291
The XC90 aged really well
>>
>>16346237
Christ on a cracker that's ugly. I guess with the EVO gone they don't even see a reason to try anymore.
>>
Still one of the best looking small sedans. What's the problem here?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.