[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dat/ I blew up my 3rd trans edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1481690548699.jpg (154KB, 406x489px) Image search: [Google]
1481690548699.jpg
154KB, 406x489px
/dat/

Exploding torque converter edition
>>
You didn't even use the right format. Nice one, dipshit.
>>
>>16345906
you could have at least fucking tried
>>
kill yourself fatcunt you make everything up for attention, easily the worst trip on /o/
>>
Welp mechanic got back to me

entire box is blown gonna get a 2500 stally
>>
>>16346940
>entire box is blown
Not only that doesn't make sense, but what made you think a torque converter exploded?
>gonna get a 2500 stally
No it's not you liar. It's going to sit indefinitely along side the Cressida waiting for a 1JZ and the XJ waiting for a transfer case.
>>
>>16346967
Its at the mechanic right now you stupid cunt did you even read the last thread?
>>
>inb4 unable to construct a valid response so just offers an out of context (you)
>>
>>16346989
who me or anon?
>>
>>16346986
Ah, so you just going to pay for it with food stamps and I-O-U post it notes? >>16346989
>>
>>16347002
got $1500 saved up

He cant even get a box shipped in till new years so i should have around $2000+ at least by then
>>
>>16346986
Answer the fucking question you tub of lard.
>>
Is this the genuine /dat/? It's missing all the content and shit.

Anyway, Falcunt - I have a (srs) question for you. Manual gearbox in my car is pretty unhealthy, makes a lot of noise, etc. How much would it cost to get it rebuilt properly? How much did you pay to get the AU gearbox done? I know it's an auto, but I wouldn't have thought the price difference would be that huge.
>>
Real thread here
>>16347031
>>
>>16347019
>asking falcunt a "(srs) question"
Prepare for innocuous generalisations combined with baseless presumptions and no real answer to your question.
>>
>>16347019
AU Gearbox was done for $1500 installed for a auto rebuild swap

As for price difference it depends what clutch you want.

If its the T5 just do a T56 swap as they love to grenade
>>
>mfw falcunt could have bought a brand new car with all the money he has spent on a shitty AU and a vt.

you'll be known as that guy who spent too much money on shitty cars at the local museum
>>
>>16347162
How is a VX Calais V8 shitty?

Talk about moving goalposts.

shitpost in the new thread
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.