[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /o/ think of the 350Z? Thinking about upgrading from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

What does /o/ think of the 350Z? Thinking about upgrading from my Miata to one of these, particularly the 2007 year model with the VQ35HR

>306 HP @ 6800 RPM
>268 ft lbs @ 4800 RPM
>7500 RPM redline
>VLSD
>6 speed manual
>3339 lb curb weight
>optional brembos
>multilink suspension

What should I know about these? They seem like a solid car. My friend had a G35 sedan and it seemed pretty punchy, the Z seems like it would be even better.
>>
Eats oil like a starving fat bitch
>>
>>16343207
That was only on the 2005-2006 with the VQ35DE. It's my understanding that they fixed that in the VQ35HR.
>>
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/5895190496.html
>>
>>16343328
i'd offer 4000, probably skipped maintenance to pay for the stupid gear shifting knb.
>>
>>16343197
I like the 359z but just understand your getting a v6. Too many fags get it in their head that they are going to buy a 350z and pull 500 horsepower out of it.
>>
>>16343328
lol I was looking at the same one but can't drive manual feelsbadman.
>>
fat
ugly
product of renault
>>
>>16343694
lmaoooooo fucking burgers
>>
>>16343694
Teach yourself silly goose
>>
>>16343197

I have a 370Z but I'm not a fan of the 350Z

>dated styling
>awful interior (typical nissan)
>1,000lbs heavier than your Miata
>not particularly fast
>doesn't respond well to bolt ons, you need forced induction for more power
>handling is average, not great

It's an upgrade from a Miata, sure. But it's nothing to write home about. Probably the most uninspiringly average sports car of the modern era. The 370Z is much better, but it still isn't an awesome car. I'm selling it next year.
>>
>>16343776
>have a 370Z but I'm not a fan of the 350Z
Really wish I could have the 350 exterior with the 370 interior :-(

Test drove a 350Z but ended up going with Lexus IS350 because that interior was so repulsive. Now I miss driving manual lol
>>
Also noticed on my test drive that visibility really sucks. But hey... Sports car, right?
>>
>>16343694

Just learn it. The 350Z is already a god-awful daily driver because it's a low-slung, RWD two-seater with bunker-like visibility - you may as well just get it with the stick to get the complete sports car experience.
>>
>>16343197
Get a G37 or get a different car. 350z are trash and have all been abused by boyracers by now.
>>
>>16343950
>Just learn it. The 350Z is already a god-awful daily driver
And a god-awful car to learn manual on. Ouch.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.