[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Awful styling trends in [CURRENT YEAR]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: time to stop ugly car.jpg (621KB, 1000x669px) Image search: [Google]
time to stop ugly car.jpg
621KB, 1000x669px
What do you think are awful styling trends throughout the years in the automotive industry?

Cars designed in the 201Xs seem to have been dreamed by people who have ADHD and are also using meth. The designs are just so fucking busy and inconsistent. There are all of these incongruous styling elements everywhere with angry lines and creases on everything from Grandma's Lexus to Jimbo's Camaro. They've forgotten the beauty of simple design, which is fucking dumb as hell because we live in the iAge where every gadget is smooth, featureless and completely lacking buttons.
>>
Car design is always set about 8 years back from standard design, like in electronics and such.

If you notice, modern car design is the same stuff as bevel-emboss GUIs in the early 2000s.
>>
I don't get what's wrong with the NSX? All the lines serve a purpose for Aerodynamics and it's a sharp looking car.
>>
>>16341416
its not an ugly pop wedge shitbox praised by a brown man
>>
>>16341416
How do you not see anything wrong with it? Look at the grilles, 3 different patterns. What the fuck is up with the chrome stripe under the hood? What the fuck is up with the headlights that are as long as the doors? What the fuck is up with the shape? Looks like an Audi R8's rape baby by a decepticon.
>>
The '90s had a pretty awful styling trend: so many smooth, pudgy looking cars with styling like carved from a bar of soap
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.