[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SUNDAY!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: SUNDAY.jpg (3MB, 4256x2832px) Image search: [Google]
SUNDAY.jpg
3MB, 4256x2832px
SUNDAY!
>>
>>16338316
awesome. We should talk about monster trucks more often.
>>
YOU PAY FOR THE WHOLE SEAT
>>
BUT YOU ONLY NEED THE EDDGGGEEEEE
>>
>>16338316

10 TRUCKS - 10 BUCKS

GET YOUR PIT PASS AT SUB-SUBWAY

KIDS ONLY 5 DOLLARS

MOONNNSTER JAMMMM

PRESENTED BY SUBWAY EAT FRESH
>>
>tfw want to go to a monster truck rally just to take photos
>no idea where to find one

also it's good that /o/ is a redpilled/alt-right board because monster trucks really triggered nu-males
>>
I was at the show when grave digger went through the wall at qualcomm. I think I was like 6 or something.

Also, that giant mecha dinosaur that would eat cars and blow fire. shit was tight.
>>
>>16339788
>>no idea where to find one
http://www.monsterjam.com/en-US/tickets
http://bigfoot4x4.com/events/index.html
>>
>>16339788
Keks will spreads far it seems
>>
>>16338316
is it bad that I kinda wanna go to a Monster Truck event?
>>
BRING IN AN EMPTY COKE PRODUCT CAN AND GET FIVE WHOLE DOLLARS OFF (limit one per customer)
>>
>>16339810
http://www.robosaurus.com/schedule/

I remember seeing it as a kid too.
>>
>>16339788
>hurr durr MAGA

I'm a leftie and I own a vee eight truck with horrible mpg

you fucking sam hyde alt-right autists are pathetic. You'd think this board is full of alphas, but on every meetup all you see are a bunch of skinny fat dweebs with bad posture and acne scarring lmfao
>>
>>16339788
>no idea where to find one
It's easy.
>Go to Monster Jam official website
>Click "Tickets"
>View table of every show of the entire season
>Find the one closest to you
That's assuming you live in the US, of course. If you're a Europoor then you're just about SOL because Monster Jam only makes occasional stops at completely random locations all over the continent.
>>
>>16339820
if you've never been to one, yes.
also top fuel drag.

those are two things everyone should see. nothing like having your whole body shake from the shockwave of exhaust.
>>
>>16339837
>im a leftie
that means nothing
>>
>>16339820
It's pure fun. During the national anthem, instead of paying hundreds of dollars to watch a nigger take a knee, there's a shit load of fireworks and every single truck drives out revving their supercharged nitro fueled engines.
>>
>>16339837
>I'm a leftie

Rev up dat boii pussy
>>
>>16339844
I think Dolan Trump is a narcissistic moron who conned angry and actual "nu"-males into voting for him, I believe we should conserve the environment, I believe in a good min. wage, the free market is a pipe dream that just like communism, only works in theory, I believe in workers rights and higher taxes for the 1%. Reaganomics are a joke
>>
>>16339865
kys commie scum
>>
>>16339820
go for it. I went so many times as a kid.

Just a heads up, all the racing is faked but no one goes to monster truck shows for the racing.
EVERYONE goes to monster truck shows for the Freestyle events.
Here. Go through this playlist and see if it's for you.
>>
>>16339870
I forgot the fucking link. ugh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-2vZAWsGIc&list=PLaSx_lF7Asqweo-S-cnHsdpwP6CuVRAfN
>>
>>16339865
you're kind of naive

we agree on some stuff, but trump or bernie was the obvious choice. clintons are literal blood suckers.
>>
>>16339869
eat shit you fucking trumpet
>>
man we got some triggered nu-male cuckolds in this thread
>>
>>16339883
>clintons are literal blood suckers

and Trump spends his days whining about free speech because they make fun of him and they hurt his fee fees. Wait til he's in the white house
>>
>>16339906
who cares? i vote on policy not personality.
>>
>>16339906
Obama's fee fees are clearly hurt, he said the media was to mean to Clinton.
>>
>>16339927
exactly what policy? the one he had last week, the bullshit, republitard pipe dreams that will never happen, or the outright fictitious ones?

>>16339933
even if that were true, Obama isn't posting tweet after tweet about SNL making fun of him. For being a prez so against "political correctness", he sure loves to be triggered 24/7 and to complain about it.
>>
>>16339948
>For being a prez so against "political correctness", he sure loves to be triggered 24/7 and to complain about it.

I mean Trump. Lmfao

>HURR DURR WE ALPHA FUCK THE PC ESTABLISHMENT
>whaaaaa SNL is making fun of me, pls stop! they should be banned
>whaaaa stop making fun of me, you're not even funny!

what a thin skinned faggot
>>
>>16339948
>even if that were true
So basically your admitting you don't pay attention to news conferences and raw speeches politicians make. Instead you're eating up everything CNN posts.
>>
>>16339948
>republitard pipe dreams that will never happen
he's not a republican. and why will they never happen?
>>
>>16339865
What should a good minimum wage be and why?
>>
>>16339837
Holy shit you're retarded, I didn't even vote trump but this is autism off the charts
>>
>>16339976

no, it means that even if Obama was butthurt, it doesn't even come close to the constant Defcon Butthurt 5 status that your retarded clown in chief seems to live. Obama is a cold suave motherfucker that at least gives the appearance of keeping his cool most of the times. Trump can't go a fucking day without complaining about his fee fees being hurt and making veiled threats against anyone who isn't a ass kisser trumptard and makes fun of him

>>16339977
because this is reality, not fantasyland
>>
>>16339982
>What should a good minimum wage be and why?

that depends on the state, cost of living, local tax laws etc

>why

why not? why should corporations pay any wages at all? why don't we go back to the days of corporations paying in credits for food and clothing at their own stores?

The invisible hand of the free market n' shit amirite?
>>
>>16340008
>why should corporations pay any wages at all?

Because (You), the worker, are providing a service for them.
>>
>>16340001
Obama is completely off the charts butthurt. He's blaming another country for losing and promised "retaliation". That's more serious than tweets that you're crying about.
>>
>>16338316
OUR FIRST RACE IS A BENEFIT FOR DAREDEVIL LANCE MURDOCH, MURDOCH, MURDOCH!!!
WHO IS HOSPITALIZED WITH CIRRHOSIS OF THE LIVER, LIVER, LIVER!!!
>>
>>16340008
>>16340001
>>16339963
>>16339948
>>16339906
>>16339885
>>16339865
>>16339837
This is some top tier autistic b8 fellas

You're welcome for the (You)'s
>>
>>16340019

of course, it was true when the intelligence revealed by the FBI was against Clinton, but when its against Trump, its totally a fabrication amirite?
>>
>>16340043
The FBI was doing its job, sorry lib cuck
>>
>>16340017
exactly, and if a corporation is enjoying the benefits of living in a country, why is it a commie thing to expect them to pay a livable min wage?
>>
>>16340063

its also doing its job now, but since you're a beta faggot who voted for a figure of the father you never had, you are now doing selective reasoning

>look the FBI has dirt on her!
>bullshit the FBI is lying about Trump and Russia!

astounding
>>
>>16340082
FBI is in the elite's pocket. They never prosecuted. They're shitting their pants right now.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.