[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your daily reminder to not be a degenerate waste of life. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: hit-and-run.jpg (92KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
hit-and-run.jpg
92KB, 640x361px
Your daily reminder to not be a degenerate waste of life.
I'm a copfag who worked a hit and run earlier tonight, truck vs bicycle.
Victim just died and we have nothing to go on besides "raised dark colored pickup"

If you hit someone or something report it. If they had stayed at the scene and it was simply an accident, that's more than likely how it would be written up. But since they ran they're fucked if we can find them.
>>
>earlier tonight

>truck vs bicycle

well maybe a cyclist shouldn't have been ON THE ROAD, AT NIGHT, with probably NO REFLECTIVE CLOTHING

and it was a lifted truck. Dude probably didn't even see him (due to reasons above) OR feel him
>>
>>16336509
you're a fucking idiot dude
>>
>>16336490
firefighter fag here. I support this.
>>
>>16336490
unless of course you are drunk. then hit and run and start drinking a lot more. if or when you get caught say you panicked and drank because of the stress. by then they cant prove you were drunk at the scene and the penalty for a hit and run is less than the penalty for an impaired let alone an impaired causing death. at least that's the way it is here in canaukastan
>>
Probably drunk. They'd be fucked either way and by running off if it gives them a chance. So honestly, can you blame them for not sticking around? I think the bigger picture here is a drunk person was able to recognize the right thing for them to do in that situation, and that's a lot to ask for someone so shitfaced they lacked the reasoning to grap they shouldn't drive. So if you find them, give them a thumbs up right before you ram it up his ass. Also, why do bars have parking lots?
>>
>>16336526
you are assuming he is drunk, in which case fleeing the scene then turning himself in the next day would be the right thing to do, as >>16336521 says
>>
File: scout-burgundy-6.jpg (323KB, 839x432px) Image search: [Google]
scout-burgundy-6.jpg
323KB, 839x432px
>>16336526
It's a wonderful place to find people passed out at the wheel. Easy dui arrests
>>
>not trying to get away with as much as possible

its like you dont even live
>>
>>16336509
Where else should the cyclist have ridden, in the most of Europe cyclist aren't even allowed on the sidewalk
>>
I have raised dark coloured pickup.

I don't remember hitting anyone. But my suspensions so stiff every bump feels like I'm running someone over.

Although, I do support this.
Bother got hit on his bicycle couple years go.
Luckily just clipped him. Dude was doing 45 in a 15 and ran a stop. Serious road rash but my brother was ok.
Never found the guy, but he prolly went back to mexico anyway
There's a reason for school zone speed limit.
>>
>>16336521
>>16336526
>>16336528
>>16336533
police approved technique http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/british-columbia/court-hears-claim-rcmp-officer-drank-vodka-to-beat-drunk-driving-charge/article535569/
>>
>>16336542
disgusting porker
>>
>>16336509
This.

Don't get on a fucking bike after sundown without making sure it is lit up like a Christmas tree so that other drivers can make no mistake about where you are.
>>
>>16336542
>drinking vodka right beforehand defeats breathalyzer tests

Well now, I will be carrying vodka in my glovebox from now on.
>>
File: 1464464320867.jpg (164KB, 855x570px) Image search: [Google]
1464464320867.jpg
164KB, 855x570px
>>16336521
>>16336528
>Not carrying your emergency road beer in the car
>Not getting out of car and shotgunning beer when you get pulled over
>Cop has no way to prove you were drunk b4 you slammed that beer
>>
>>16336746
>swedes
>>
>>16336509
sadly this

pedal cyclists are the Deer/Roo/Niggers of traffic, you can barely avoid them in the day when they waddle all over the fucken road and expect us to notice them

Fucking cockroaches
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.