[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the right thing to do in this case?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: skyhorsecock_about_to_fuck_you.jpg (35KB, 497x896px) Image search: [Google]
skyhorsecock_about_to_fuck_you.jpg
35KB, 497x896px
>>>/wsg/1395510
>>
>>16335632
the right thing to do is roll down the windows, scream and floor it in the direction of the tornado. be sure to flash your highbeams, and it will be scared away.
>>
File: 1422073478910.jpg (7KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
1422073478910.jpg
7KB, 249x250px
This video is the prime example of the average mentality of this smartphone generation.
They're completely disconnected from reality and calmly film themselves literally staring into death, completely obliviously.
I bet afterwards he also whined about how his starbucks cup tipped over.

Also, that fucking lobotomized numale babble while this was going down.
>>
>>16335632
Okiefag here

>Get out of the the car
>get in the ditch next to the road as low as possible
>pray to any deities or higher powers you believe in

Thats pretty much it. People have survived tornadoes this way though.
>>
i have grippy tires so i'd just drive through it
>>
>>16335667
Yeah you're so smart and cultured mr.fedora

Is civilized folk post on anime forums when nobody is watching--wouldn't want anyone know that you are a massive faggot who goes on 4chan
>>
>>16335675
Didn't mean to trigger you in any way
>>
>>16335675
It's okay, this is a safe space. What's wrong champ?
>>
>>16335668
what are you, a faggot? go and fight it like a man
>>
File: manifold_attack.jpg (232KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
manifold_attack.jpg
232KB, 1600x1024px
why didn't he just slam into reverse and J-turn the fuck out of that place?
>>
>>16335668
Also oklahoma here.
Fuck that, I'd drive away. I'd only get out if the inflow was too strong and to be honest I don't even know if I'd get out then.

This dumbass should have been driving away immediately. I always ocd hawk eye my radar app. If I see a hook or a rotating supercell I'm not going out.
>>
fuck man its too early for tornado feels. this is wind down period get this shit outa here.
im trying not to stress again till may.
>>
>>16335707
>Also oklahoma here.

lol, are you enjoying the snow/ice right now?
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (1MB, 245x101px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
1MB, 245x101px
>>16335668
This is the "correct" answer

>>16335707
But I gotta agree with this guy. Most of the time you can outrun a tornado.

You can also stop under an overpass and get up as tight as possible in the corner but you guys probably don't have a whole lot of those there.
>>
File: OHNO.jpg (209KB, 652x479px) Image search: [Google]
OHNO.jpg
209KB, 652x479px
>>16335846
>You can also stop under an overpass and get up as tight as possible in the corner

As far as I heard this is a really bad idea since exactly in these places the wind speed gets a fuckton faster and you get sucked out of there or hit by even faster debris.

The only right answere probably is to get into a ditch and get as flush as possible in there and hope for the best
>>
>>16335632
Get rid of crappy Nissan.
>>
>>16335886
>>16335846
Yes, but in this case he had plenty of time to run.
He's just been a cuck his entire life and believes if he even thinks of going the wrong way on the interstate that the thought police will show up in a helicopter and tether down onto the hood of his car.

I'd have a flipped a bitch the second I saw that monster.

'Nados are easily out runnable as long as you're not trapped in inflow or trapped in traffic.
>>
>>16335667
dont use sweeping generalizations to describe the largest demograph of the entire american population

i bet you voted trump you fucking retard
>>
>>16335969
You sound like a triggered numale.
>implying voting for the winner is bad
K
>>
>>16335675
>>16335969
I didn't see anything offending in that post
>>
>>16335969
>anyone who I don't like is a trump supporter
>>
>>16335632
Floor it, that storm wasn't moving very fast. Best method would have been to turn around and floor it. Put as much distance between you and the storm. This guy's an idiot.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.