[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make Alfa Great Again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: alfa.png (1MB, 1119x680px) Image search: [Google]
alfa.png
1MB, 1119x680px
Make Alfa Great Again
>>
>v6
>DCT

I don't think so Tim
>>
>>16333514
But the 4C is already good
>>
>>16333528
Nice bait you fucking junkie
>>
>>16333523
How'd you fit an engine in that design mock-up?
>>
>>16333514
It's certainly gonna be shelved up in the Design School that guy is in. Trust me, I've gone to a plenty of design schools and I have seen designs done by design students to be more worthy and a million times better looking than what we get on the market today. Fuck you car companies, give the students the jobs and kick out all the shitheads you have in your studios.
>>
>>16333514
Im crine brehs I thought that car was life size and wondered how tf that kid is huge lmao i was like lmao
>>
>alpha romero IDX
>>
>>16333514
>We want the boomer crowd

The pic
>>
>>16333531
>light
>harsh ride
>manual steering
>no trunk space
I love it.
>>
>>16333579
Ever heard of road safety laws?
>>
>>16333579
>what we get on the market today.
You think real world cars don't look like concept drawings because of the designers car makers hire?
>>
>>16333514
>Alfa
>FIAT
>Great
choose.
>>
>>16333944
Well, the Giulia Q is great.
>>
>>16333944
I choose Alfa and great
>>
>>16333523
just to play devils advocate . . .
>v6
most companies have already developed them
compact
more displacement than an i4
>DCT
broader market appeal than a manual with manual like (or better) performance
easier to develop one transmission than two
>>
>>16334041
My blackguy!
>>
>>16333514
>again
>>
>Make concept cars that will never be produced again
Ftfy
>>
File: classic-alfa-romeo.jpg (419KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
classic-alfa-romeo.jpg
419KB, 1280x800px
>>16333514

will alfa make a GTV again?

>1.7 turbo
>2+2 coupe
>rwd
>6 speed manual
>$35k

can it happen, /o/?
>>
>>16334051
>already developed
>Easier to develop

So taking shortcuts and not standing out from the crowd.
>>
>>16334244
Yeah bring this kind of design back. Too much emphasis on the giant italian muff in the new ones.
>>
>>16333514
thats a nissan idx
>>
>>16334291
that's a Cummins IDX
>>
>>16333514
>Make Alfa Great Again
So what, by adding in reliability? You do know that by adding in reliability you must subtract from the Muh Heritage and Muh Passion bullshit? And with this being Italian, you know they won't.
>>
>>16333514
Fiat is fine, they actually make fun cars already. Lancia on the other hand needs to be made great again
I mean they went from the Stratos to, well, this
>>
>>16334268
to be fair development isn't free, so pulling from a parts bin is a good way of actually getting a product to market

though i agree that in the long run a car that is purpose built to a specific ideal is better
>>
>>16333514

>what are aerodynamics the design
>>
>>16333514
What is with those zero profile tires with huge gaps that concept artists love to draw?
>>
>>16333671
I know what you are talking about but you can always see better designs at these schools.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.