[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>letting women drive >ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 38

File: 416546.jpg (39KB, 468x313px) Image search: [Google]
416546.jpg
39KB, 468x313px
>letting women drive
>ever
>>
>>16327829
My ex was a great driver
>>
The only two times someone has hit my car, It has been a woman
>>
>>16327829
>assuming the gender of other drivers in 2016
I'm literally shaking
>>
>>16327829
>have big cuck work trucc
>let gf drive it
>warn her to stay in her lane since she's drifting out of it
>but, Anon I am in my lane
>warns her again and to slow down
>clips the side of a bus

Let's not let that happen again
>>
>>16327850
Same
>>
>>16327839
I bet he was anon.
>>
File: oo that was close.gif (2MB, 400x221px) Image search: [Google]
oo that was close.gif
2MB, 400x221px
>women drivers
>>
>>16327898
This is actually long. It's like 2 minutes of her hitting that car and jumping curbs
>>
>female driver
>she also happens to be asian

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=614_1335191049&comments=1
>>
>>16327839
Was it you or him that had the miata?
>>
My neighbor is trying to back out of her driveway as I'm driving back to my house. She sees me, stops the car before pulling out of the driveway to let me pass, then i guess she thinks that she doesnt have time to wait so she decides to fucking floor it out and I nearly slam into her. I stopped maybe a foot from her driver side door. She gave me a dirty look as if it was my fault.
Her boyfriend also supposedly hit my car a few days before, so needless to say, I fucking hate my neighbors
>>
>>16327914
god damn what a stupid cunt
>>
Also, some bitch in a 2006 (I think) honda fit, who has a sticker on the back so instead of saying fit it says sissy fit, is a terrible driver. I happened to be stuck behind her a few times on my way home from work. Shes maybe, at the oldest 25, and kinda fat. She goes 30 in 35 zones and doesn't stop for stop signs, like at all. I watched her almost get T-boned 4 times driving home from work one day. She fucking tailgated people through stop signs but would not go the speed limit. On her phone too, almost got into a head on collision twice for not paying attention, on the same day she almost got hit 4 other fucking times. Needless to say, I kept quite a following distance just in case.
>>
when will this retardation end

people who are mysogonistic and or racist or homophobic are unironicly stupid

these people believe in a flying spagettii monster and limit themselves because of their beliefs
>>
>>16327973
should've gotten a dash cam and sent the video to the police
>>
>>16327985
>people who are mysogonistic and or racist or homophobic

I think you are forgetting what website you are on, Also learn to spell.
>>
>>16327985
Statistics can't lie, and they say that women can't drive and minorities are retards.

Deal with it.
>>
>>16327829
They have internet where you live Ahmed?
>>
>>16327994
>muh statistics

mkay you busriding neet.
>>
>>16328004
>I reject your reality and substitute my idealism
OK reddit.
>>
>>16327985

oy vey
>>
>>16327839
yeah she rode me hard
>>
>driving at night years ago
>end up getting pulled over
>officer asks why i was fleeing the scene of an accident
>huh?
>have to follow officer several miles back
>pull up to a civic
>2 asian chicks around 20 years old
>they start flipping the fuck out, calling me every name in the book, saying i shouldnt drive

Turns out she was driving without her headlights on in a black car at night and i cut her off at some point. So they slammed their car into a curb and i just drove off not knowing.
Officer just let me leave after i had an orgasm listening to him explain that everything was their fault.
>>
File: IMG_2350.jpg (73KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2350.jpg
73KB, 470x595px
>>16328063
>>
File: nursinghome.jpg (210KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
nursinghome.jpg
210KB, 500x333px
I wish the US would ban women drivers and after you turn 55 you should have to retake the drivers test every 5 years.

That's not unreasonable. Traffic deaths will be near non existent
>>
File: 1422038646569.jpg (51KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1422038646569.jpg
51KB, 554x439px
Women are safer than men. That's why their insurance rates are lower.
>>
>>16328119
>Traffic deaths will be near non existent
Did you forget about retarded rednecks in lifted trucks driving drunk, hood rats driving stoned, spics being hotheads, 18-year-olds who have seen Fast and Furious once too often or think they're Dagumi, and the retardation of cyclists and pedestrians?
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 600x450px
>>16328127
>cuts you off
>texting while going >70 with kids in the car
>brakes erratically
>swerving in lane as she's yelling at her brats in the backseat
>parks worse than helen keller, taking up at least 2 spaces
>swings door open in parking space as to fuck both your car & hers
>suv >$80k bought by her husband covered in dents & scratches & filth

my sides are now in orbit.
>>
>>16328127
Idiots need to stop ignoring all the facts if they want to quote them. Women are more dangerous per mile driven, they just drive far less.
>>
>>16328127
Women have more accidents per mile but are also less likely to claim.
>>
>>16328129
>>16328119
I do agree with him, dunno if it's a state rule but around here all they do when you re-test is take a 30 second eye test. They ask you to identify the most common road signs, like an unlabeled stop sign. That is the eye test, and the entire thing. Then you get your license for another 5 years. You can easily pass without being able to read english since it's identifying unlabeled signs. You don't have to attend any classes unless you have caused an accident but by that time it's too late since you've already ruined someone else's shit.
>>
>>16327829
based saudi arabia
>>
>>16328145
>>16328148
>>16328175
>t. men that drive too fast and kill people
slow down, you're not as good of a driver as you think you are
>>
Ausfag here I see quite alot of sheilas that have v8s and turbo Skylines and shit but the average lass is fucking clueless.

Ironically the blokes are just as bad.

Every driver on the road is a fucking hazard unless it's a fellow car nut so that's like what every 1 in 1000 cars might not wunna kill u
>>
>>16327829
Not long ago I was driving through a parking lot following some lady in a Forrester. She passes one open parking spot, stops and decides to back up and take it. Her reverse light come on. But now I'm in front of it so I stop, check behind me to see if I can back up. Too late. Bang! She just threw her car into reverse and stomped the accelerator.

God I love driving rusty shitbox trucks with massive winch bumpers. No damage to me. Her bumper looked a bit wrinkled. But the changed her mind about the parking spot nd took off.
>>
>>16328175
Husband's car. If she can just get away and get home, maybe he'll think he made the dent.

Points go on his insurance.
>>
>>16328369
>slow down

Slow like this?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=614_1335191049&comments=1
>>
>>16327994
Sounds like your retarded and don't understand statistics, so you get mad
>>
>>16328369
Lots of women speed , they just get out of more tickets.
>>
>>16328501
>doesn't even try to let her free
>just screams as the victim loses consciousness

Drivers with vaginas. Not even once.
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 923x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 923x960px
>>16327985
>>
>>16328704
This. Women fucking always speed, I do a lot of highway driving, and it's always women tailgating and flying in the left lane with no regard for other drivers.
>>
>>16328127
women have more accidents but they are usually minor so lower insurance payouts. they are also less likely to claim(due to how minor most accidents are) so less insurance payouts overall. men take more risks and are more likely to have high speed accidents so while men have less accidents overall they are more likely to total a vehicle or have injuries so the insurance payouts are much higher. men are also more likely to drink and drive
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjYr495UC98
>>
>>16328740

Exactly. Notice how the guy in the other vehicle immediately acts when he realizes what is going on.

I can only pray that the corner of the white car took most of the blow as the hit was oblique.
>>
My mom picked up driving when she was 41 and she's pretty good. Although she gets a bit scared with steep slopes, but I blame that on she drives a 60hp city car
>>
>>16328501
Oh wow nice anecdotal evidence :o)

>>16328772
Yep, I'd say a minor scratch is less of a concern to me than Jimmy playing boy-racer killing someone because he thinks he knows how to drive.
>>
>>16328956
>I can only pray that the corner of the white car took most of the blow as the hit was oblique.
reading the comments it seems like she was hurt pretty damn badly
>>
>>16328971

Just tell her to drop a couple gears and make it brap.
>>
>>16327839

t. woman
>>
>>16328063
women btfo
>>
>>16328990

Quoted from a comment.

a little background info for non-koreans, that is, most of you
- the driver was talking to her daughter in the passenger seat. the daughter complains about not being able to adjust the seat position and mom(the driver) is obviously distracted by this and tries to help while not looking ahead
- this video became viral only after her husband posted this video on the internet and seek legal help. it outraged people as the husband made some unwitting comments along with this video such as, "what should be the best legal course of action (from being liable)...", "my lawyer advised me not to speak to the victim...", "(the speed of the car) was not that fast", "my wife had a nervous break down and can only sleep with medication..." he made these comments while now showing the least bit of concern to the victim.
- the condition of the victim is known to be grave. the victim is a high school senior and that implies (in korean culture) that she's in the most critical stage of her life as she faces college entrance exam. obviously she's going to miss that. she suffered multiple organ damage inc. kidney failure and intestine rupture. it's also suspected that she suffered spine injury but because of multiple injuries, the doctors cannot even determine the severity of other injuries as keeping her alive is the priority.

One thing that complicates this accident is the fact that she was driving hyundai(what else?) Hybrid model. to save fuel, the car turns itself off when brake is applied and the car comes to a complete stop. from what i know, once you reverse the gear, it should automatically start and resume. but the driver panicked when she applied the brake and see her car turn itself off. it's obvious that she had little knowledge of the operation of her vehicle.
>>
>>16327829
Most women are decent drivers.
Parking, however, is an alien concept to women. I can count in my hands the number of times I've seen a woman back into a parking space.
>>
I pick up my lil bro from school sometimes, and I've seen some funny shit.

>waiting in car park for my bro
>kids trickle out and gradually some parents start to leave
>as we're leaving, a mother with her kids pulls out in front of us
>she pulls out very slowly, has typical fuckhueg suv that she cannot manoeuvre for shit
>clips a concrete bollard as she turns out
>stops after an annoyingly long scratching sound
>thought she'd reverse and inspect damage
>nah she just turns harder against bollard and stomps gas
>ripears.mp3
>scratches entire suv right side, from front wheel arch to rear
>drives over kerb separating parking lot from road to get out
>jolts suv, proceeds to almost run over some family who were stationary because wtf and zooms off
Lmao

>dropping off bro
>usual chaos round school area with incompetent, rushed mothers driving and dumping cars wherever
>stop in usual place and check no idiot is about to take my door out if bro gets out
>spot woman driving off with rear door wide open
>contemplate going to tell her
>she drives off before I can decide, with the door still wide open
>mfw she keeps on driving round in traffic with door open not noticing anything
How.

Also women don't know how to stop. If there are obstacles on their side of the road you bet your ass they will shoot out onto your side without a car in the world. Almost been hit head on twice because of this.
>>
>>16329033
I always thought backing into a parking spot was dumb. It exposes the front end to the parking lot, which if damaged, is the most expensive to fix.
>>
Some bitch was tailgating me all the way home yesterday. The speed limit on the road is 50, I was 8th or so in a line of cars going 40 because the road had snow on it and the plows/salt hadnt taken effect. I left plenty of room behind the car in front of me but this cunt was directly up my ass. I kept waiting to have to apply the brake for some reason and get a boot full of her engine because her summer tires can't stop on the snow. When I got to my exit to turn into my neighborhood she stomped the gas as soon as I put my signal on, and shot past me inches from my rear bumper. I could tell she was going to do something like that so I rolled down my window before the turn and flipped her off as she passed.

Fuckin women.
>>
>>16329032
CHINA
>>
>>16329052
kek'd
>>
>>16329039
My office overlooks a parking garage entrance to a grocery store. I see some crazy shit. Probably should mount a camera.

Probably the most common is broads taking their front end off on the curb when they exit.
>>
>>16329050
Never thought about that. Good point.
>>
>>16327839
Mango, is that you?
>>
File: laafff.jpg (87KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
laafff.jpg
87KB, 640x633px
>>16329084
>someone named their kid Mango
>>
>>16329050
It makes it safer to pull out of the space.
>>
>>16328956
>>16328740
Personal favorite part is how she doesn't do anything when it's clear what's going to happen.

>Well that girl shouldn't have been standing in front of me, she probably knows that now because I'm feeling that very hard.
>oh maybe if I just stay quiet the cars will know I didn't mean to do it.
>Just keep staying quiet, it will go away on its own. I didn't *mean* to hit that girl.
>Just keep staying quiet.
>OMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGG
>>
>pulling up to roundabout
>stop to give way
>lady just sits and stares
>stare back
>lady has three people behind her
>alright fuckit
>I go
>she goes once I have

>driving on motorway
>110 in fastlane
>shity getto riced nii-san
>40km/h
>barely staying in it's lane
>teenage girls hanging out windows
>call cops
>they get pulled over
>drunk
>on learners
>car not road legal

>have gf(ex)
>can't park near anything a door could be opened into
>moment you park the bitch just fucking ejects the door
>>
>>16329114
>>teenage girls hanging out windows

should have got them to flash you fagboy
>>
>>16329128
they were underage ugmo and black
>>
>>16329091
I guess I can sort of see that, but depending on the height of the cars next to you it is still possibly blind.

Also my Range Rover has a 180-deg wide angle lens mounted on the rear which can see better than I could pulling forward where there is no camera. It also has approaching vehicle warnings. Not saying all cars have this, but for my case it makes it less useful to back in.
>>
>>16329136
you're right then, beastiality is disgusting.
>>
>>16329136
oh never mind then
>>
>>16327936
perfect
>>16328466
Agreed a good friend o mine has a sn95 and I would put my paycheck down she can drive better than the average /o/ user. My gf on the other hand was driving around with a sheared shock mount for days from who knows what and thought it was something rattling in the trunk. I still don't know what she jumped or hit.

I only found out when I used her car to run to the store and it was wallowing around and I could hear a nasty clunking on bumps. took a peek underneath at Kroger and sure enough driver rear shock was just dangling by the upper mount.

I honestly wouldn't have dated her if I knew how shitty of a driver she was. But she cooks, cleans, has a stable job and gives head without being asked. I moved her in instead.
>>
>>16329033
>>16329050
>>16329091

In most places outside of america or a first world shopping center backing in is the only way to get into a parking and out of a parking spot as the steering end is where the most swing is.

If you have wide roads it is no issue either way but coming down a narrow road into a narrow spot you often HAVE to back in.

Which is why forklifts steer from the rear.

In the West Indies it is easy to tell the American's from the rest of the tourists before they even get out of the car because they take 5 mins to park in a 5 second parking spot.
>>
>>16329141

>but depending on the height of the cars next to you it is still possibly blind.

Still safer when the driver is in the front half of the vehicle, less hood has to come out rather than 8 feet of bed and then 5 feet of rear passenger space before you can see anything passed the suburban on your left and the exploder on your right.

Obviously for now your range rover is an exception as that is not the majority of technology in use

Think of it like backing out of a blind drive way or driving out of a blind drive way. There is a lot more vehicle to clear before you see anything backing out.
>>
File: 1467974794460.jpg (196KB, 960x925px) Image search: [Google]
1467974794460.jpg
196KB, 960x925px
depends a lot on the person

>girl I know told me smiling that because of her bald tires she slid half way through an intersection on red
>months after I told her she needs new tires
>months before actually changing the tires

>another girl I know calls me to tell me something's wrong with her car
>drive the car
I think I'm pretty good at diagnosing car problems
>it took me a minute or so to realize it's the front shocks going bad
going over bumps I felt a SLIGHT disconnect between the tires and the road
>still amazed a girl would pick up on something like that
I know it's her car that she drives every day but the average driver (guy or girl) is waaaay more oblivious to stuff like that
>>
>>16328501
I found the vid of the car interior view
>>
>>16329152
>But she cooks, cleans, has a stable job and gives head without being asked. I moved her in instead.
Feels mixed, bruh.
Priorities, I guess
>>
>>16329114
Wait she stoped while in the roundabout?
>>
File: retron.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
retron.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>16329262
I'd fuck dudes if driving skill was an important criteria in finding a mate.

She's a cute (to me at least, fuck what anyone thinks) and genuinely nice. Extra repair time is worth it. I don't like riding with her though. Not because she is unsafe (never had an accident) just shit control and not very fluid which after 10 years behind the wheel you should drive like flowing water.
>>
Facts:

Women get into more accidents, but they are less severe because they drive slowly in the first place
Men get into fewer accidents despite driving more miles, but they are more severe because of the speeds involved, and also because of the difference in speeds.

>>16328983
Or jimmy dying because sheila thought she needed to enforce the speed limit. Or worse, because grandpa cletus thought he needed to be judge dredd and ram jimmy off the road for passing on a straightaway that happened to have a double yellow running down it.

>>16328369
Speed doesn't kill. Speed makes idiocy more deadly, but speed doesn't kill.

Differences in speed do kill. Objects moving slower than you are basically obstacles. Only with very strict lane discipline can speed differences be made safe.

Speed up. You're not as safe of a driver as you think you are. If traffic is going 70 in a 60, you better go 70 in a 60 or someone is going to zone out and hit you
>>
>>16329308
she should lose some weight, get a real haircut, and take that metal shit out of her lips, but I'd let her blow me. Well done lad.
>>
>>16329345
I'm no looker and barely middle class. She is good for me and to me. I'll pass the complement along to her lol.
>>
>>16329114
>moment you park the bitch just fucking ejects the door

KEK. I know that feel, my gf does the same. She always complains and even berates me in front of others (once even to HER friends I gave a lift to) for taking long to get out the car.

>stop
>neutral and handbrake
>fold in mirrors
>look around to double check I'm clear for opening door
>switch off engine+lights
>put keys in pocket
>take off seatbelt
>grab phone
>git out
>lock car
My gf fully believes that the whole parking process ends at 'stop'. Sometimes I can't even correct the car when parallel parking because the second the car stops so I can go forward she's already blown the door wide open and is sanic speeding towards the place.

>I play eurobeat non stop and never let her change it
>probably has to do with her trying to get out so fast
>>
>>16329378
yeah the memebeat is likely the issue
>>
>>16329386
She's started humming and singing them now
>>
>>16329378
>Eleven step parking procedure
I'm fairly certain you have autism and you're gf is right to ridicule you for being a faggot
>>
>>16329498
In reality it happens in a few seconds total.
>implying you'd miss things like handbrake or taking off your seatbelt before getting out
Quite sure you do all of those steps too bar maybe one or two. If you miss any more then you can't park properly or want your car to be stolen.
>>
File: 1330000149220.jpg (55KB, 358x469px) Image search: [Google]
1330000149220.jpg
55KB, 358x469px
>>16328501
>Asian
>woman
>driver
>>
>>16327860
kek underrated post
>>
>>16327914
>sees person infont of car
>starts screaming and accelerating
wut
>>
File: blind-attack-o.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
blind-attack-o.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>16328063
>>
>>16327914
Can I get a webm? I'm at work.
>>
>>16327839
She was the tranny right??
>>
File: 1472922197619.jpg (173KB, 1339x629px) Image search: [Google]
1472922197619.jpg
173KB, 1339x629px
>>16328127
Women don't report there fuck ups to the insurance company
>>
>>16329796
>>16327914
I've read the comments and according to some guy, she got distracted and apparently didn't know what the fuck she was doing because it was a hybrid.

Does that make the least bit of sense? I don't know anything about hybrids, but I'd assume at least the brake pedal was in the same spot as in non-hybrids.
>>
>>16329287
no, she was goveing way to me or something
>>
File: IMG_3881.jpg (53KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3881.jpg
53KB, 500x333px
Women aren't bad drivers. It's idiots that are.

I have a friend who volunteered to drive to the mall for a double-date.

Well, we were about to I thought get on the highway, when he just takes the feeder, going 45 in a 50.

He wanted to do this for twelve miles.

So, I tell him, just get on the highway, it's not busy at all. He gives me this look.

Then he gets on the on ramp. Not speeding up. I notice a semi truck coming up in the right lane, a ways back. Shouldn't be trouble if you get on properly.

He didn't accelerate hardly at all. Went 25 under by the time we were on the highway, with me shouting at him to speed up. He doesn't.

Semi swerves into the left lane, dodging us. By this time he's almost going 60.

Speed limit was 75 on the highway.

Ain't no rest for the retards, man.
>>
>>16328690
>your
>retarded
>>
>>16329213

Well I have never had someone borrow my car and complain about it until my American raised brother in law exclaimed how I needed new tires because he nearly crashed "because driving down a wet road I nearly slid into the back of another car".
>>
>>16329308

Bruh. Even if she is not the prettiest girl and she is a dodo behind the wheel.

Live with it if she makes up for it in other ways. I am now with a pretty, ok driver but there is no sex, a lot of complaining and pure double standards.

I wish I was back to that girl who'd wake me up and milk my dick at odd times of the night but just couldn't drive.
>>
File: 2c19ee3b4621e3c54d791a5fcf98.jpg (118KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
2c19ee3b4621e3c54d791a5fcf98.jpg
118KB, 402x398px
>>16329032
>he made these comments while now showing the least bit of concern to the victim.

what is with Asians and their total lack of empathy? do they even have souls?
>>
>>16328762
True. My ex gf when she drove on the highway
>didn't get enough speed merging
>tailgated everyone
>didn't check mirrors/blind spot before changing lanes
>just oblivious to other cars in general
Also
>approaching intersection
>she speeds up to "jump the car" over a bump
>me thinking: "is that car up ahead about to pull out?"
>me: hey slow down
>car pulls out, she swerves towards grass and slam brakes
>barely missed car, mailbox, and a fence
At least she didn't crash, I'll give her that
>>
File: reeeee.png (167KB, 985x495px) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.png
167KB, 985x495px
>>16327914
Can we nuke all riceniggers please?
>>
File: 1440097715533.jpg (11KB, 396x304px) Image search: [Google]
1440097715533.jpg
11KB, 396x304px
>>16327914
>mfw the umbrella covers everything
>>
>>16329039
Holy fuck this, never have I been more in fear of my life or my car than when picking up my brother from school. Seems like 90% of people forget how to drive the second they have to pick their kids up.
>>
>>16328119
old fucks drive up to the DMV with their 80s landboats, fail the exam, and drive away.
>>
>>16328492
>But the changed her mind about the parking spot nd took off.
that's a hit and run.
>>
>>16329152
Noice
>>
>>16329114
>lady just sits and stares

If I had a fucking dollar for every time a woman has arrived at a four-way stop before me and then has just proceeded to stare blankly at me when she has the right of way or has run the stop and almost t-boned me I'd be able to buy a better car.
>>
File: 1481931604043.png (238KB, 520x700px) Image search: [Google]
1481931604043.png
238KB, 520x700px
>>16328754
>i
Bottom left pic gave me a boner.
>>
>>16330501
when did insects ever have empathy or souls?
>>
>ITT:assblasted robots just got their license

Protip:if you stopped being a cuck, maybe you wouldnt be a virgin anymore
>>
>>16327829
NEVER
NO DICK NO LISCENSE
>>
>>16329050
>front most expensive to fix
What is a quarter panel lol
>>
>>16331350
>tfw you're white knighting on a website with no girls
>no e-kisses for you, anon
>>
>>16331387
>>>/r/mensrights/
Hold on to that pristine virginity card anon, might be worth something one day so long as you keep it in mint condition
>>
File: ea4.gif (1MB, 1200x666px) Image search: [Google]
ea4.gif
1MB, 1200x666px
>>16331393
>Implying I'm a virgin
>Implying I lost my virginity to a girl
>>
>>16327985
I hate liberals too anon
>>
File: shelby-gt350r-01-exterior.jpg (251KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
shelby-gt350r-01-exterior.jpg
251KB, 1920x1280px
>letting anyone drive a GM
>ever
>>
File: 2016-11-25 13.37.10.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-25 13.37.10.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
chill op.
im damn smooth with the 7
>>
Typical bad female drivers and typical bad males drivers are terrible in different ways.

The true caner is taxi, white van, Audi and Range Rover drivers.
>>
>>16330501
>Overcrowded
>We need less people
>>
File: 1477011456585.jpg (50KB, 600x803px) Image search: [Google]
1477011456585.jpg
50KB, 600x803px
>>16327829
>asian wife
>has had multiple accidents already
>can't start her car one morning because she's lazy and retarded
>decides to take my truck that she has almost never driven
>unlit drive through the forest in icy condictions
>gets in a wreck not five miles from the house
>calls me asking me to give her a ride to work because the truck has to get towed
>>
>>16327914
Ruined a students life. And after hitting said student, just kept screaming without backing up.
>>
>>16331971
You're grotesque
>>
>>16331971
Feminine Benis.
>>
>>16331971
bitch U look like legolas took a bird shot of the face
>>
>>16331971
>Women who can drive exist but they have to be mentally damaged edgelords or manfaced with that look that makes you think the next word out of there mouth is going to be "hun"

fucking reality
>>
>>16331971
You can't even park straight.
>>
>>16332102
I was wondering what would be the best thing to do?
Is the car holding everything together? If you reversed would she bleed out more quickly?
>>
>>16327839
>was
I'm sorry anon, did the car survive
>>
>>16330465
I do, it's worth it. Her family is cool too and her dad is a carbro so we get along. He has a lifted squarebody GMC Suburban with a mild 454 that is like wheeling a bus and a 68 bug he bought new which he restored to 150% oem
(paint is smooth, panel gaps are even and the interior is mildly upgraded with better insulation, sound deadening and carpet). It never gets driven and just sits in their garage while the dailies are in the drive.

I'm going to have to teach her stubborn ass to drive though. I managed to teach her basic m/t so there is hope.

Sorry for rambling anons I'm drinking.
>>
>>16329308
I feel you brah. My girl has never had an accident or even as much as a ticket in her 13+ years of driving... Still, I hate riding with her. She nearly got us T boned the other day pulling out onto a two lane highway in reverse.

Traffic was jammed up so bad we had to turn around and find an alternate route, so instead of reversing onto the gravel driveway and pulling out forward, she pulled in forward and tried to reverse onto the highway. If I didnt yell out STOP when I saw a truck coming we would have been creamed.
>>
>>16331245
Ironic how they drive worse than ever where there is the greatest concentration of kids and high possibilities of running into streets etc. Lost count of the kids almost pushed under my car by 'friends' or falling off their bikes right in front of me.
>every other year somebody gets run over
>when I was still in school a kid on his bike got hit in a head on collision
>ON A FUCKING BICYCLE
>HEAD ON

If you ever wanted a hardcore driving test just take one near a fucking school, it really improves your reaction time.
>>
kl
>>
>>16327914
dat arm
>>
File: XXNrMPu.jpg (180KB, 1200x1309px) Image search: [Google]
XXNrMPu.jpg
180KB, 1200x1309px
>>16328754
>>16331329
It's clearly shooped though.
>>
File: daily_erotic_picdump_89.jpg (84KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
daily_erotic_picdump_89.jpg
84KB, 750x1125px
>>16332553
>>16331329
>>16328754
As is the one in the upper right-hand corner. What is wrong with these people?
>>
>>16327914
I pissed myself laughing. I'm a shitcunt.
>>
>>16331972
>The true caner is taxi, white van, Audi and Range Rover drivers.
>true caner

And in English?
>>
>>16327985
It's a joke feminista, if you get triggered by juvenile autists then you're the one with a problem.

Also race and homophobia aren't even mentioned here, you can't just lump all forms of "hate" into one ball whenever you hear something your conditioned mind doesn't like.
>>
>>16330241
>truest post
>no replies
Figures
>>
>>16332118
its cool though right. doesnt much matter when you dont have to look at you. :)
where are your beautiful s5 taillights breh?
>>
I had major road rage with a blonde cunt yesterday

>I had right of way, her side of road completely obstructed by a van
>She decides to pull out and try and race through just as I'm about to pass her
>She's driving some huge BMW 4x4 thing with personalised plates. Standard
>We both have to slam on brakes to avoid collision
>She starts going absolutely mental behind the wheel, giving me the finger, flailing her arms, screaming etc
>I was not in the fucking mood
>I get out of the car and she winds down her window and starts screeching at me "What the fuck are you doing?!!"
>She's giving me abuse saying that my car is shit
>I lose it
>Say "At least I paid for mine you fucking braindead slut. How much cock did you have to suck before he bought you that thing?"
>She practically starts crying and starts screeching at me saying what a bad day she's having etc
>I said something along the lines of "Like I give a fuck you stupid cunt. Learn to drive your own car you fucking bint etc"

My town is absolutely full of these cunts. You see them driving round all day in those huge 4x4's, all bought and paid for by some rich cuck or reserve team footballer.
>>
>lmao women can't drive lololololol
>t. bmw driver
>>
>>16332595
>Badge whores who think that just because it's a BMW it's good in every way

God damnit, I even like BMWs, but the fucking bloated barges they shit out are complete garbage and I wouldn't be caught dead in one.
>>
File: 1480297244724.jpg (33KB, 720x865px) Image search: [Google]
1480297244724.jpg
33KB, 720x865px
>at gas station like 30 minutes ago
>finish pumping gas
>get back in car
>there's a fucking giant truck blocking me in, it facing my car
>some old lady sitting in it
>motion for her to GTFO
>she doesn't move
>she can very, very easily just fucking drive around the pump and park at the literal dozen other open pumps because it's only me and one or two other people there
>no, she wants the spot I'm in
>sit there for like two minutes, all while she's also blocking the entrance/exit
>she gets out of her fucking car and comes up to me and speaks in the most broken asian english
>tell her to get the fuck out of the way
>YOU DONE? YOU DONE PUMP GAS?
>yes you dumb cunt now move
>OKAY YOU DONE
>she goes into the fucking store while LEAVING HER FUCKING TRUCK BLOCKING THE LANE and forces me to back out and go around the damn thing
>>
>>16327839
>youre right, she drove you to pieces
fuck you guys
>>
>>16332369
Best post
>>
File: kaiba_losing.gif (377KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
kaiba_losing.gif
377KB, 500x381px
>>16328754
>when you're about to kek at an IQ disparity, but the image is about whites and Asians
>>
>>16333807
>forces me to back out and go around the damn thing

you could've done this earlier from the get go ans aved a couple minutes
>>
>>16334440
I had to back all the way down the line, she just had to turn 4 feet.
>>
>>16327985
That's nice sweetie, if you have evidence to back up any of your claims about the intelligence of people with different views to you, please let me know.
>>
>>16332595
assblasted
>>
>>16327985
you and all other sjw's really needs to be put
into som kind of camp, preferably with special
showers.
>>
>>16335205
He's not an sjw just going by that post. He's just right.
>>
File: 1391235635472.png (691KB, 640x580px) Image search: [Google]
1391235635472.png
691KB, 640x580px
>>16327829
I never used to let my ex drive me anywhere. That's probably why I'm still alive.
>>
>>16330501
they are not real people, so no.
>>
>>16331416
implying you were born with functional sexual organs
>>
>>16335227
Yeah, with never having a gf there's no chance she could crash the car and accidentally kill you.
>>
File: feels [19].jpg (12KB, 424x394px) Image search: [Google]
feels [19].jpg
12KB, 424x394px
>>16327829
>have to retstrain myself from yelling at the gf whenever she drives somewhere
>drives hella slow
>possibly the MOST passive driver in socal
>lets every pedestrian cross the street, even ones that are clearly jaywalking
>>
>>16330241
I get stuck behind retards merging onto 70mph interstates at 45 all the fucking time. It's the only time I really feel like I'm going to die in this very safe world.
>>
>>16335267
Not everyone here is an ugly 20 year old virgin like yourself.
>>
>>16335293
back seat drivers are just as bad as bad drivers

when you scream at a person to drive a certain way they get nervous and fuck up more
>>
>>16335348
>Implying I'm only 20
Shig-dig-dong-dash
>>
>>16327829
My mom drove manuals like a fucking hooligan. Honda vtech equipped vehicles were her favorite.
>>
>>16327901
2 minutes of her going literally everywhere except the road
>>
>>16329147
kys
>>
>at pumps
>lines, 2 cars long for all the "passenger side" pumps
>have cap on passenger side
>driver side pump free
>pumps won't reach from one side to other
>nip a u turn and reverse in.
>SUV woman gives me a look like I just violated the laws of physics
>still glaring at me as I walk out having filled and paid for fuel as she's only just pulling up to a pump.

Other weirdness
>get honked at for turning into driveway too fast

Also
>ute hogging passing lane
>moves to middle lane
>zero speed control always swaying +/- 15kph
>randomly applying brakes?????
>swerving in lane
>florist sign writing
Most risky pass I ever made, wonder if they even saw me.
>two women gossiping and "driving"
>>
File: 1474431118618.png (179KB, 366x392px) Image search: [Google]
1474431118618.png
179KB, 366x392px
>she's trying to park her old, shit car
>I'm driving past her, she was already in the parking spot
>she backs up, nearly collides with me, because she doesn't know that another car might be approaching
>yells at me for not "noticing her"
>there was plenty of room for my car

some women ffs
>>
I love my wife to death, but she pulled a real stupid move a few months back:

>Bought her a brand new $45k truck
>Give her the 3rd position in the garage
>I accidentally parked my about 6" over from where I usually park
>Still plenty of room
>She over-reacts and drives her fender right into the garage door track and wall

She's actually a good driver in general, but that little episode killed a piece of my soul. When she is pulling into the garage, she lines up her damn side mirror to be 1mm away from the garage door track. I've watched her do this time and time again. Scares the shit out of me
>>
>>16327949
Slash their tires
>>
>>16336820
you black or something?
>>
>>16337551
>>Bought her a brand new $45k truck

why.tiff.bat
>>
Can driving assists like autopilot or that subaru eyesight thing stop them from being complete fucking retards or do those get overridden by driver input still?
>>
>>16328127
women generally drive much less
>>
File: 1479201190346.jpg (20KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
1479201190346.jpg
20KB, 403x392px
>>16330039
I dont think I've ever seen a face I wanted to punch the teeth off of badlier than this one
>>
>>16337253
>Other weirdness
>get honked at for turning into driveway too fast
Speaking of weird honks, this one time some cuckover flew by me horn blaring while I got stranded on the side of the road during a snow storm. That's like the opposite of stopping to help.
>>
>>16327898
>does everything wrong and still gets lucky enough to not hit the parked car
>backs into it slowly
Women are such shit drivers
>>
>>16328193
Underrated post
>>
>>16327839
F

What car was she driving when she crashed?
>>
I just took my license (not american) a few months ago and still dont have my own car, but sometimes drive my parents' cars.

Let's list things we hate about other drivers/backseat drivers:

Never using blinkers
Never stopping at stop signs
Honking the milisecond the light turns green
Crossing the roundabout at the very last second, without signaling and making you floor the break
going at the max speed limit (50kmh in town) and having people not only pass you by but complaining that you're going slow
dad complaining that I can't rear park I'm not used to on the first try and screams when I go slowly in reverse, trying to align the car with the parking lines
>>
>>16338903
*dad complaining that I can't rear park a car I'm not used to
>>
>>16331317
Fucking this
>>
>>16327914
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

https://youtu.be/vIzPBOT0p_M
>>
>>16330501
>rape of Nanking
I don't think they do, no
>>
Also in name of some gender equality I should add that there are men that drives worse than most women, well, they are literal retards, but hey! at least some women drive better than them!

https://youtu.be/wOM0BgaQwDs
>>
>>16329378
You're fucking autistic.

>parks in huge mall lot away from everyonr
>folds in mirrors every time
>thinks it makes him more competent than others
>>
>>16332065
>not having your things and your wife having her things
>marrying an idiot.

Mine has her own car that she pays for that I don't drive and she doesn't touch my shit.
>>
This anon is right >>16328127

Women drive far worse than men and omen get in more accidents, but since women are such bad drivers they can't into high speed or drifting, so women are rarely related in moral accidents. Also they don't like cars as men do and women don't give a fuck about speed or good drifts, and they only drive for necessity, spending less hours driving than men.
>>
>>16337551
I'm a carpenter and I could get away with using a ford ranger for 95% of my job what the fuck does your wife do that requires a $45k truck
>>
>>16327985
Nigger woman detected. Possibly a faggot.
>>
>>16339135
Except not everywhere is murrica you burger. Where I live, parking is tight.
If I park at my gf I have to parallel park between a ton of other cars, half on the pavement, which is on a narrow bend with two side roads opposite. Its a mess.

If i don't fold my mirrors some cunt on a bicycle will hit the one on the pavement, and a dickhead with an suv will smash the other side. It has to be parked well or someone coming round the corner WILL hit my car if there is an oncoming car because of the narrow street, bend and huge amount of parked cars everywhere.

>thinks it makes him more competent
At least my mirrors aren't hanging by tape so I'll take that happily.

>believing everyone is so spoilt
You seem spoilt yourself, do you even know how to park if you use these comfy parking lots?
>>
>>16332065
>asian wife
you deserve everything bad that happens to you.
>>
>>16333952
chinks are fucking retarded. that's why the only successful asian empire were the mongols, who were closer genetically to central asians than chinks.
>>
>>16340477
>living in a cramped shithole
>>
>>16337696
DING DING DING
>>
>>16330163
Fuck no. If she was driving a manual transmission and was learning to start from first and accidentally overreved maybe this would make sense, but a hybrid does not make you floor the gas unexpectedly.
>>
File: 1429587061189.jpg (18KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1429587061189.jpg
18KB, 403x403px
>>16335348
>straight to ad hominem without even attempting to argue
>>
>>16328127
thats funny I dont remember being asked my gender when I bought car insurance, or what color my car was. HHAAAA
>>
>>16329339
I reckon most high-speed accidents committed by males are ones of recklessness (e.g., trying to hit a curve and overestimating steering ability)
>>
File: 1460594415377.jpg (31KB, 599x373px) Image search: [Google]
1460594415377.jpg
31KB, 599x373px
>>16333807
>YOU DONE? YOU DONE PUMP GAS?
Holy shit my sides
>>
>>16337623
But only one
>>
>tfw driving around like a mongoloid because of a huge ass dent a deer left on my driver's side and a big ass scratch+dent left from trying to not hit a friend's car because she couldn't fucking park right in my driveway
God damn it
>>
>>16335293
>lets jaywalkers cross the street
That's a bad thing how? Best to avoid a lawsuit. I want to run them over too anon, but I'm not looking to pay hefty insurance and court fines just because I want to be a hero to society by taking out jaywalkers.
>>
File: XOc09Wn[1].png (467KB, 478x443px) Image search: [Google]
XOc09Wn[1].png
467KB, 478x443px
>>16327898
>and she still hits it
>>
>>16342567
In a high traffic area if you stop abruptly you can get rear ended.
>Do you even drive?
>>
>>16327901
have the original vid>?
>>
>>16340681
>not living in a city because you're such an outcast
>incapable of getting a city job
>hurrdurr make fun of city dwellers living in such poor cramped conditions
Redneck spotted.
>>
post more stories bros
>>
>>16327914
Asian women drivers being totally fucking shit drivers is one of the few legitimately true stereotypes in the world. They have the initial panic factor of stressed gazelles, shut down at the first sign of anything going remotely wrong. Why the fuck can't they drive? and why do almost all of them have this problem?
>>
>>16342414

>Blaming someone's bad parking for you hitting a stationary object

No anon you are the womyns
>>
>>16330240
If she didn't stop in the roundabout then you did

Never stop in a roundabout, the person in the roundabout has the right of way and the people wanting to go in have to wait for you to go first
>>
>>16344286
the fuck are you on about
>she had right of way
>didn't move
>>
>>16338934
HOw the fuck did she get her licence anyway
>>
>>16344473
Maybe if you both weren't faggots and used the right side of the road none of this would've happened.
>>
>>16344768
how would that make any difference? carless anons, I swear to god
>>
>>16327898
Every. Woman, Evar.
>>
>>16327994
Stats actually point to women being better drivers. See: insurance premiums.
>>
>be my mom
>safe driver never had a real accident
>drives real fucking jerky tho even with her rav4, where throttle is real sensitive
>manages to drive a massive land cruiser jerky as well
>bless her
>spills coffee on her while waiting at red light, accidentally lets go of brake out of pain
>car slowly bumps into this car infront
>the man just leaps out
>big truck blows into the open door at 30mph, the guy barely manages to leap out of way
>comes to moms door says "know what nevermind"
>comes to visit me and tells me this story over chinese food she bought
>>
>>16327860
I have been laughing every time i think of this comment for the last few days now
>>
>>16335364
this. i had my driving confidence wrecked by my parents and was basically terrified to get behind the wheel for like a year after i got my license. then i moved out on my own, started driving solo, and realized that driving is fun as fuck and not all that hard.
>>
File: 1430965125932.gif (923KB, 424x240px) Image search: [Google]
1430965125932.gif
923KB, 424x240px
>had Asian FB
>Drove like shit so whenever we needed to go somewhere I demanded to drive
>Had the balls to bitch at me about my driving
I don't claim to be the greatest driver but I'll be goddamned if I'm going to take shit seriously from someone who's car is dinged and scrached to shit and doesn't even check the fucking gas gauge.
>>
>>16344887
>Stats actually point to women being better drivers.
>I can't read statistics
>I think insurance companies base solely on whether or not accidents happen
Men get in fewer but more serious accidents, women get in a fuckton more but they're always at <10mph so only cost the companies a few hundred, not a few tens of thousands.
>>
>>16331971
Aerosmith goes to /o/ guys!
>>
>>16327949
Potato in tailpipe
>>
ITT: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qZtH0jcQI_w
>>
File: 1460896329267.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460896329267.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>16338934
>in a mustang
kek
>>
>>16342832
t. citycuck
>>
>>16337551
>45k truck
>4mywife

Gud1
Thread posts: 230
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.