[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YouTube Auto Shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
I watch roadkill, dirt every day, mighty car mods, ricer miata, tommyfyeah, and haggard garage.

The last three are mostly because there's something new every day to be honest.

Any recommendations? What do you guys watch?
>>
Roads Untraveled for rare car reviews. It's straight up with no autistic "look at my community college arts degree" monologues.
>>
Streetspeed717 has pretty good uploads every 3 days or so. He's got a duramax and a c7 z06

3dmachines uploads everyday and varies from cars to truck to dirtbikes basically anything with an engine and is always entertaining.
>>
Cleetus McFarland
>>
>>16325292
amen broda

and the fans are pure faggoty pretentious bullshit
>>
I wasn't gonna share this with /o/, but I wouldn't mind some honest feedback on an attempted video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LGCxPcJ5C7E
>>
>>16325304
Fucking this.
>>
Ichiban Moto

10/10, shows you how to repair/rebuild stuff. A lot of his stuff is bike related but that translates over to cars as well.
>>
File: maxresdefault(15).jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(15).jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
Speed Academy makes great videos and actually knows what to do to go fast.
>>
jay leno's garage is gud
>>
>>16325637
I remember when they had like 400 subs

good job anon
>>
bad obsession
speed academy
jafro

that's all i can think of off the top of my head.
vloggers are fucking faggots.
in order to be a successful blogger you must appeal to the lowest common normie.
>>
B is for build. His evora is cool
>>
tommyfyeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvrrjx6Q5HU
>>
>>16325970
meh. he really fucking annoys me, but the channel it's bad. his like.. fake enthusiasm is so transparent. basically the same issue I have with all channels with high following.

but that's what you have to be in order to get teens to watch your shit. the dancing clown.

also the fanbase is so fucking retarded which explains why the content always devolves into garbage.
>>
>>16325592
Spend more time filming working on shit. It's not really clear why you're doing some stuff.
>>
>>16325979
*but the channel isn't bad
>>
>>16325970
I was really enjoying that subaru vs scion roadtrip or whatever and got invested in the two cars and then they gave it all up for a charger or some shit.
>>
>>16325974
What's the deal with that shop
>>
>>16326946
what do you mean
>>
>>16325799
>bad obsession

That fucking intro music.
>>
>>16326962
It's fucking massive and built goofy
>>
>>16327913
he didnt build it. he bought it like that.

it just hasnt been restored
>>
>>16325790
This. One of the best YouTube shows if you're interested in older cars
>>
Marchettino has some good videos of exotics and stuff, some cars he gets to drive, others are vids of them on tracks or whatever
stuff like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSFcxCbdiuk
skip to 1 min for engines starting and revving
skip to 2 min for the cars on track

>>16325295
he's entertaining
can't believe he bought a mini though lel
>>
Noriyaro, aussie living in japan, owns a "beer can skyline drift car"

SuperspeedersRob, owns a supercar rental business, often upload videos of nice cars breaking.
>>
>>16325295
Streetspeed717 is a fucking faggot.
>>
>>16325295
>Streetspeed717
trump sign in corner of unpainted garage

he owns a corvette

a duramax

AND A FUCKING MINI COOPER

this guy is a fake
>>
>>16325592
i like it

i wanna see you rip around on a minibike or souped up snow mobile on the boons where you are
>>
>>16328080
I do like snow mobiles and dirt bikes.

>>16325980
Thanks man. Filming was spaced out a bit. Made it a bit awkward.
>>
I created a YouTube channel a couple months ago. I have a few videos up right now. Hopefully I will be good enough to have /o/ talk about me in the future.
>>
Rob Dahm
>>
>>16328710
You're already good enough Tyler Fialko.
>>
Haggard is actually getting better
>>
File: FB_IMG_1480414570593.jpg (24KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1480414570593.jpg
24KB, 604x453px
I'm a pleb that's not done much more technical than taking off steel wheels to sand down and spray paint but EricTheCarGuy seems good for being taken through the process of fixes and installations. And his voice is relaxing.

If you are too relaxed after watching this and need your engines revving back up there is good old Scotty Kilmer.
>>
MrFloodedSilverado is the only great car youtuber left

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9l3RlbXs4
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.