[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ohio Driver's License

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: ls.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ls.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
Any Ohio anons here have any tips for taking the driving test? I'm taking my test for my license in 2 days (I'm 18) and I'm incredibly nervous about the maneuverability portion. Anything that might help me pass is much appreciated.
>>
We have more snow coming on top of the continuous lake effect.

You're going to crash.

t. Dublin
>>
Practice over and over in your driveway or some parking lot. Just do it dozens of times until you can do it perfectky with your eyes closed, then do it a few more times.

T. 937
>>
took mine in worthington

did mobility test and drove around the block took 5 minutes in total, just stop early and use signals

t. 614
>>
The BMV is an anomalous space permenately locked in the year 1989. As you enter, you will regress back to the genetic material you once were at that time. Just channel your inner-20 year oldish dad and you'll be fine.
>>
License tests in the US are piss easy and you have to be dumber than a monkey to fail them. Might as well give out licenses in vending machines at this point.
>>
Holy shit dude maneuverability was so easy though.

When you're reversing just make sure to steer while looking through your mirrors and never through the front window
>>
I got my license more than a decade ago but it was really easy. 614
>>
Practice the maneuverability portioin, really learn what the wheels are doing in relation to how many times your wheel is turned

Set up your mirrors so you can see the markers easily, that's really important too

They mark off for stopping to check progress but that doesn't mean you can't do the whole test just with idle

Don't do it in a barge like I did

T. 330
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.