[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/o/ states going to a garage to get your oil changed is proof

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (46KB, 400x235px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 400x235px
>/o/ states going to a garage to get your oil changed is proof you are a retarded car owner
>when buying a used car, /o/ists laugh off ads that state the reason they have no service records is because they did it all themselves

Which is it /o/?
>>
>what are receipts
>>
You can keep a record of oil changes in an autistic log book or do what I do and save receipts from your parts orders.
>>
>>16323374
>garage
>>
>>16323463
It's called a garage you dumb third worlder.
>>
Log books are great for tracking mileage and wear on multiple sets of tires.
>>
>>16323408
Trusting some basement dweller /o/tistic to have done it right. Most of the people who say they service a car themselves look like they can barely dress themselves.
>>
I inspect the car properly to establish the current level of maintenance, and wear.

I ignore whatever embellished lie they tell about the vehicles maintenance and assume they are stupid.
Lots of high mileage cars come with perfect maintenance, care, and garaging and not a single transmission fluid change in their life.
I also don't assume the odo is accurate/original and base things more on condition in my own opinion.
>>
>>16323756
Looking at your tires is good for tracking wear
>>
>>16323921
This. Bought a high miles jeep and you could tell it was autisticly cared for.
>>
File: jPNKUXo.png (337KB, 426x504px) Image search: [Google]
jPNKUXo.png
337KB, 426x504px
/o/, like most interest boards on 4chan is filled with contrarians that desperately want to prove themselves to be superior.
>>
>>16323374
Both. Nobody on /o/ even own a car.
>>
>>16323766
basement dwelling /o/tistics don't sell their cars either.

You inspect the car and the person.
>>
>>16323921
this

my current car I bought with 350,000 miles on it. Just looking at it initially it had been very well maintained

good struts
good cv axles/boots
quality battery
clean engine bay
accessory belts in good condition
radiator hoses in good condition

When I was switching over my snow tires I noticed the tie rods were higher end aftermarket as well

miles dont mean shit
>>
>>16323999
Sounds like my Chevy S10. Bought it with 380k on it imaaculate condition drove it to 455k and sold it. Ran great
>>
>>16323374
>>when buying a used car, /o/ists laugh off ads that state the reason they have no service records is because they did it all themselves
I've been here for 5 years and never seen this.

No one cares that you're a poser normie "car guy". You really didn't need to make a thread.
>>
>>16323999
Miles can be a good indicator of what to expect, and with experience you'll be able to tell if the vehicle has had the proper maintenance that befits its mileage
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.