[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My beater car finally died for good. Needs a new engine. Do I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1466139088565.jpg (91KB, 419x506px)
1466139088565.jpg
91KB, 419x506px
My beater car finally died for good. Needs a new engine. Do I just tow that crap to junk yard or whatever? Is it worth putting a 02 mits galant on the market with no engine? What do
>>
>>16307754
if you dont need the money asap, try to part it out and make a little money off it. Call your local scrapyards and see what they'll give you for it, then maybe post it on craigslist for a few hundred more.
all else fails, just try to part it out and then scrap it.
>>
How the fuck did you kill a 14 year old car?

I drive truck nearly twice as old and it still runs like a top
>>
>>16307772
It's a Mitsubishi, it's a miracle it made it this far
>>
No, you buy a moped and replace the engine.
>>
Scrap yard will offer you like 70 dollars mate not even kidding. Well I guess it depends where your at. I called my scrap yard and they offered 100 of I towed it in myself. Put the car on Craigslist as part out or need gone asap and see what u can get. I got 350 for mine and at the end of the day that's not much but it's triple what the scrap yard would have paid so fuck it
>>
Got $125 for somebody to tow away my nearly 20 year old car just the other day.

Got busted down to $100 because I took the battery, but it had the cats on it so I was good to go even though I had it on two donuts and a couple of spares.
>>
Craigslist. Bruh. Don't even do a part-out. Otherwise, you'll just have a frame with 3 missing doors, a rotting interior, and ruined electronics from the eventual rain storm that you thing your tarp can hold up against, but ultimately won't.

Just sell the whole thing as a "mechanic special" for a few hundred dollars. Take that money and get something that isn't Dodge, Fiat, or Mitsubishi
>>
You'll make the most money parting it out piece by piece, but it may take a while.
>>
File: bird.jpg (29KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
bird.jpg
29KB, 412x430px
>>16307754
Just rebuild the engine and go fast!
>>
>we can rebuild it
>we will make it stronger, and faster
>>
>>16309368
I know my advice was shit i just wanted an excuse to post the bird
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.