[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bike boys get in here!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 20

File: dbt.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dbt.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
What should I do if webm related happens? Can you call it in and ride off if you're on a bike?
>>
>>16305714
lol you go to jail
>>
>>16305714
what a piece of shit that guy is
>>
>>16305714
Why is he riding on the fucking sidewalk?
>>
>>16306025
>>16306030
nigs gonna nig
>>
>>16305714
>Can you call it in and ride off if you're on a bike?
No, you moron
>>
>>16305714

>Can you call it in and ride off if you're on a bike?

You can, but only if you're on your way to school/work and you get a note from your teacher/boss to explain to the police as to why you had to leave.
>>
worldstar
>>
>>16305714

wait did he just rob her after her hit her?
>>
>>16306118
Uhhh, is the guy black?
>>
Was it an electric bike? Surprised she didn't hear it mini bikes are loud as fuck.
>>
File: Parking the Bike.webm (856KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Parking the Bike.webm
856KB, 640x640px
>>16306118
O course he did.

>Black
>Hauling ass down the sidewalk
>Already fucked up a car and a person
>Might as well take the shit out her pockets since you are already fucked.
>>
Bikers are subhuman, we already know that.
>>
>>16306030
because he can't ride and is afraid of dying in the road

>>16306499
He's not even a biker. Might be a future dirtbike wheelie gang member though, because dirtbikes are piss easy to steal.
>>
>>16306118
>wait did he just rob her after her hit her?
Regardless of situation, some types of people naturally think in terms of enriching themselves. As someone else posted in a different thread, some black muggers knocked their victim out in a walmart parking lot. Other bystanders didn't report the mugging and jumped off the proverbial fence and looted the rest of the victim's assets. It's the american ghetto culture.

As for scooters, I would never get one. It's too easy to be robbed of it.
>>
>>16305714
>leaves him to die

typical nigger
>>
FUCK
ING
NIGGER

And you people wonder why we lynch them?
>>
File: schlonged.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
schlonged.webm
2MB, 720x404px
B E E P B E E P
E
E
P
B
E
E
P
>>
>>16307925
based suburban.
>>
>>16307938
You're talking about the car or the human-kite ? :)
>>
File: 1463312587594.jpg (52KB, 604x586px) Image search: [Google]
1463312587594.jpg
52KB, 604x586px
>>16307925
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>16307948

The truck is a GMC / Chevy Suburban.

BASED. Probably been to anti-terrorist survival training.

What were these poor misunderstood yoofs doing with their tire roadblock? And if you wear a mask you're a criminal in my book.
>>
>>16307958
Considering their homosex pants looks like Bahrain. They douse the tires with gas and burn them to block traffic.
>>
File: criminal scum.jpg (416KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
criminal scum.jpg
416KB, 2000x1000px
>>16307958
> And if you wear a mask you're a criminal in my book.

you know what you must do
>>
I saw a biker, way back in my rear view mirror, coming down a road. He was doing maybe 20 over. As I went over the crest of the hill I came to a stop. I don't know why I did it. He came over, went into the back of me doing about 100 and flew over my car and down the road. I got out and he was obviously dead.

Called the ambulance and police. They cleaned it up and didn't suspect a thing. I told them I was going slow but not that slow, he obviously hadn't seen me as he came round the corner and over the crest.
>>
>>16307967
Dude...
>>
File: 1473099168761.jpg (58KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473099168761.jpg
58KB, 480x480px
>>16307967
thank you for your service based anon. removing dangerous bikers from the road is always ok in my book.
>>
>>16307967
i don't understand why people fantasize about doing this.

is it because the vulnerability of bikes offers a potential opportunity to put real consequences to the things bootlickers have been cucked into not doing, with minimal risk to the faggot trying to disrupt traffic?

>they told me speed kills
>/o/ said it worked when drivers cooperated
>but the law is right and /o/ is full of entitled children
>speed kills.
>i'll make sure of it.
>>
>>16307963

And then what? Ask for alms for Allah? Or just rob / murder you?

Children in rural mexico sometimes do this with a rope across the road, but usually it's just for donations for school supplies. I give them a few bucks and a sweet.
>>
>>16307979
People who have been driving for more than five minutes realise that a good 120 percent of bikers are complete idiots, and instead of feeling sorry when they see the signs and stickers bikers put everywhere about how vulnerable they are, they genuinely wish they had a chance to shuffle one off this mortal coil.

The best thing about Live Leak, and I really do mean the best thing, aren't the Syrian videos or Russian dash cam footage. It's watching bikers die horrifically, knowing that their families will likely see the footage too.
>>
File: average biker.jpg (155KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
average biker.jpg
155KB, 800x533px
>>16307984
this. i wonder what was going through this guy's mind
>>
>>16307984
>Complete idiots
>assholes
>etc

Words of someone who religiously follows the speed limit. Everyone faster than you is an asshole or a moron, right? And you have a few reports of actual morons who couldn't handle the speed to prove it, as always.

That's proof enough that you should try to kill human beings for not being a cucked bootlicker, right?

Do you also brake check people who violate the speed limit in the passing lane, or violate it at all? Try to box people in for trying to work through traffic? Yell "wait in line" at scooters when they filter through red lights?

Typical jealous, cucked american.

Your roads are among the deadliest in the first world because of the redneck truck drivers and passive aggressive betas such as yourself.

but it's fine because the brake checker is never at fault. they were punishing criminal scum who dared drive like the US was a civilized country.
>>
File: 1469236636978.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469236636978.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1474170703025.jpg (247KB, 1034x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474170703025.jpg
247KB, 1034x1080px
>>16308016
why didn't he just avoid the car with his highly maneuverable driving machine?
>>
>>16308015
>Words of someone who religiously follows the speed limit
No

>Everyone faster than you is an asshole or a moron, right?
Bikers are

>That's proof enough that you should try to kill human beings for not being a cucked bootlicker, right?
Trying implies he's still alive, which he isn't.

>Do you also brake check people who violate the speed limit in the passing lane, or violate it at all?
I brake check people who are speeding, yes.

>Try to box people in for trying to work through traffic?
No

>Yell "wait in line" at scooters when they filter through red lights?
I block them out by moving into where they're going.

>Typical jealous, cucked american.
I'm not American

>but it's fine because the brake checker is never at fault. they were punishing criminal scum who dared drive like the US was a civilized country.
You're right.

I don't really care if it's the law they're breaking or not. There are plenty of people who break other laws that I don't care about. It's just a personal thing against people who own motorcycles.

Why does this bother you?
>>
>>16308016
to be fair people do this to cars too

>your fault you should have yielded to me even though i didn't have the right of way
>i thought you were yielding because i really wanted you to yield
>you saw me five seconds before the impact but you didn't yield because you were going too fast not because i didn't have the right of way
>i don't know how to judge speed and shouldn't be driving that's why you should have yielded
>>
>>16308023
obviously anglo, and everyone knows neither brits, nor americans nor australians can ride
>>
>>16308016
0:06

>i wish i could afford a car
>why did i have to work a manual labour job and only be able to afford this motorcycle
>why am i probably short
>why am i from the north of england where people can't afford fast cars
>the space where my brain used to be hurts
>i hope my family buy flowers from the petrol station for me
>>
>>16307983
No, they just do it to disrupt traffic. Bahrainian youths are shitty
>>
>>16308025
>I brake check people who are speeding, yes.
>I block them out by moving into where they're going.
>You're right.
>Why does this bother you?

so

>I try to kill people
>I obstruct traffic
>It's right to do this because i'm a jealous cunt
>Why is this a problem?

also

>Trying implies he's still alive, which he isn't.
No it implies that it never happened and you're too pussy to actually do anything that might have real consequences, like most angry passive aggressive beta cunts are. You try and then pussy out.

You really want to be a hardcore brake checker and lane-blocker, but you can never slow down hard enough because you're scared of some biker or supra driver flying through your window and living to use dashcam footage to put the fault on you.

So you just get your mirrors punched in for being a cunt.

Maybe when you're mature enough you'll move on from doing it and pussying out because you know it's wrong to not doing it at all because you know it's wrong.

in the meantime you are either too young or developmentally delayed to operate a motor vehicle, just in case you go from a car hating on bikes to a shitty truck hating on cars
>>
>>16308067
>18 years of driving like that

You've been driving since you were born?
>>
>>16308078
I'm 35.

Why does this upset you so much? This one particular scenario? Does it actually mean something to you, personally?
>>
>>16308097
>I'm 35
Divided by two?

>why does this upset you so much
Because dumbass kids and soccer moms with your attitude are a public menace. It doesn't stop at bikes, or harley bikers, it's whoever they don't like at the moment.

Everyone on the road is fucked when someone like you grows the balls to go all the way before they grow the brain to not bother in the first place.
>>
>>16308052
Thank you anon, I was afraid everybody on internet was stupid
>>
>>16308016
>>
File: 1475269231471.gif (2MB, 349x255px) Image search: [Google]
1475269231471.gif
2MB, 349x255px
>>16305714
Don't ride on sidewalks like the law intended.
>>
>>16308052
There's lots of psychopathic people out there. Unlike sociopaths that are far more passive, the psychopaths try to actively do things like what that poster is doing in order to force people into injuries.

Most psychopaths are not the stereotypical rampaging gun-shooting crazy that the police have to put down. Many are chicken about getting caught, so they limit the amount of psycho activities until their need to harm someone forces them to go out and cause some more problems.
>>
I didn't know /o/ was also full of despicable racists, you people disgust me.
>>
>>16308235
>m-muh cagers
>>
>>16308016
guy died.

his mother made the video public to show how stupid is stupid does.

he served this 100%. I really hope that car driver was not in any trouble
>>
>>16308023
her had one hand on the bars. could not react, or brake.
>>
>>16308362
>someone posts a pic of a trashy black person riding a ghetto minibike on the sidewalk at high speed
>trashy black person mows down someone, and instead of helping takes their shit
>rides off with their shit
>Fitting Every Stereotype JUST right

Y'all is rayciss !! He dindu nuffin.
>>
>>16308235
If only he hit that gaurdral and got graded like cheese?

You guys seen that video of a dude wiping out at 300kph on a bike? hit the gaurdrail, his body was in pieces. shit was posted on FB somehow. cant find it now
>>
>>16308397
view?i=890_1479936769

live leak that. its lower quality but so good.
>>
>>16308417
>so good
That a guy lost his life and was shredded?
Youre a sick fuck.
>>
>>16308425
Literally got what he deserved.
>>
>>16308427
No one deserves to die you edgy faggot.
If you really think this, you should be locked up for your mental illness and homicidal tendencies .
>>
>>16308437
Individual life is very important, and no one does deserve to die. When I can high I can stop thinking about life, and death. My own upcoming demise, and how many people needlessly die everyday. ISIS execution videos, car crashes, cancer, just dying. It sucks how easily one's life can be made none existent so easily. Shit makes me anxious, and sad. Its a sad, sad world out there.

But that biker was a huge fag, and went out good. Fuck him.
>>
>>16308437
t. asshurt manchild who exists to make everyone else's life worse
>>
File: Compare_Hiroshima_Detroit.jpg (84KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
Compare_Hiroshima_Detroit.jpg
84KB, 500x345px
>>16308391
Unfortunately you are somewhat close to describing the attitude of blacks in my large usa city. Almost everything is complained about by never ending lawsuits about profiling, sexual discrimination, insufficient proof, racial discrimination, and DINDU playbook responses as seen from #BLM. In some cases, it's not possible to file racial discrimination, so they file sexual discrimination suits instead.

It really wastes a lot of the city's time and money making lawyers and their staffs wealthy. It also creates a lot more lawyers than otherwise should be in a normal functioning society.

Detroit had a ton of funding and still to this day gets a lot of funding and taxes from taxpayers. There's also a lot of social welfare dollars flowing into the city. But the selfish bad dindu attitudes keep on ruining things. There are long multiple histories, all consistent, of african cultures pulling things down. Look at africa how many of the great buildings, roads, and railways from the 1910 thru 1950's all fell into ruin despite more foreign aid flowing in. Instead, people just became more violent and used technology to criminalize or tear things down even more effectively.
>>
>>16306375

>Was it an electric bike? Surprised she didn't hear it mini bikes are loud as fuck.

he clearly pull starts it at :58. Even if you heard it you wouldn't expect it to be on the sidewalk.
>>
>>16307938
*Yukon.
>>
>>16307966
KYS
Y
S
>>
>>16308235
Why on earth would you brake check a car with a bike?
>>
>>16308016
Did he flip off the car going the speed limit as he passed it?
>>
>>16306496
sauce and/or motivation for this video? Why would you?
>>
>>16308382
>car pulls out in front of oncoming traffic
>somehow the riders fault
>>
>>16308027
You but in a car you don't have a 99% chance of permanent injury or death.
>>
>>16309043
Are you still mad your mum doesn't allow you to get a motorbike?
>>
>>16307984
>People who have been driving for more than five minutes realise that a good 120 percent of bikers

that;s not true, we're a good bunch.
>>
>>16309043
>You but in a car you don't have a 99% chance of permanent injury or death.

Who knows what goes thru some people's minds? With all the drug use, alcohol, or prescription drugs causing people to be woozy while on the road, maybe most of these disaster situations are due to just that. Or someone can be having one of those partial LSD flashbacks triggered by who knows what.

What I do know is that locally, some people like to walk in the pedestrian crosswalks at street light corners. And the lights are long red against them. They're doing it to harass drivers obviously since it is always illegal to run a pedestrian over in a marked pedestrian crosswalk. It doesn't help that those people have a "homeless look" to them.
>>
>>16309040
it is 50/50, he was speeding hard, the car drove straight into him.

If he was going at a sensible speed, he could have lived. If the driver wasn't a retard psycho, he would have lived.

Regardless, the biker probably speeds all the time so based mother nature took its course once again.
>>
>>16309072
This. I feel bad for the guy but that was essentially darwinism.
>>
>>16307983
>a rope across the road
Great, now I have to install blades on my cow catcher
>>
File: high viscycle.jpg (44KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
high viscycle.jpg
44KB, 564x423px
>>16309043
which car? and what car is hitting you?

if an AE86 gets wrecked by a ferd rapdurr you're pretty much fucked.

>>16309072
Speed hurts crash avoidance, but doesn't cause the crash. A lack of awareness or respect for lane discipline and right of way cause crashes. Speed makes it hard to get out of them once someone fucks up.

I'd say the driver just didn't see him. What kind of an idiot rides a gray bike against a gray sky on a gray road? Was he also wearing black and gray gear? If you don't want to die pic related is standard equipment.
>>
>>16308023
Bikes are shit at turning, they are only good for tracks where there are no cars around.
>>
>>16309134
Bikes are great for turning and can carve much tighter lines because of their shorter wheelbases

They can't into cornering speed though, so even if they dart through traffic and blow through obstacle courses they get blown the fuck out in races against comparable cars
>>
>>16309145
>comparable cars
a bike that costs 10000€ to buy new will rape any car that costs 10000€ to buy new though, anytime and anywhere
>>
>>16309124
you are retarded.
>>
>>16309159
You're comparing two wildy different segments bud.
A 10000 euro bike is a top tier bike.
A 10000 euro car is a shitbox
>>
>>16309159
a bike that costs $500 used will still rape most cars
>>
>>16308119
Harley bikers are bro tier though, they don't do three times the speed limits like the Jap-riding cunts
>>
>>16309159
>>16309176
Not in an actual race track, turning at speed is impossible for a bike
>>
>>16309187
only if you are a pussy, bikes can do corners just fine.
>>
>>16309176
Until having to turn or the slightest loss of traction
>>
>>16309176
>a heavily used Honda cbr250 will rape most cars
Nice implications bud
>>
>>16309187
>what is acceleration?
>>
File: ford-ka-2016-431.jpg (121KB, 900x596px) Image search: [Google]
ford-ka-2016-431.jpg
121KB, 900x596px
>>16309175
So? If you told me "here's 5000€, buy a vehicle that will post the best time on a racetrack", i would buy a motorcycle. If it's about hp/€, a bike will always win

>>16309187
so you're telling me pic related will be faster around the track than my 600 sportsbike with 100hp?
>>
>>16309202
>hyperbole
>>
>>16309202
it will definitely be faster than 80% of cars, at least in the US
>>
>>16309162
Unless your vehicle is defective or you are incapable of controlling it properly, speed alone will never cause a crash. The roadways are controlled and governed by many rules other than the speed limit and make it completely irrelevant if they are religiously followed.

So it's really never anyone's fault for speeding. It's the government's fault for letting unqualified persons and equipment on the road. And that is society's fault for having terrible infrastructure that necessitates the operation and ownership of motorized personal transport.

Once self driving cars take over we can finally do away with all of this bullshit and only let properly talented people in well maintained vehicles drive themselves. That day will be fucking glorious.

Until then, if you don't go 50mph slower than you could go alone, you won't be able to react to dumbfuck mccormic's drunken swerving.
>>
>>16309238
>Once self driving cars take over we can finally do away with all of this bullshit and only let properly talented people in well maintained vehicles drive themselves.
and people with a mental amount of money. I hope that will exclude motobikes
>>
>>16307983
>Children in rural mexico sometimes do this with a rope across the road, but usually it's just for donations for school supplies.
My coworker went to Mexico with his wife and they were salty about similar things done to people profiled by the locals as tourists. They were walking along and were charged fees for walking on sidewalks that some people had staked out as "their maintenance zone property". What these people did was sweep the sidewalk. Thus any gringo tourists that walked on the sidewalk now had to pay a toll. You were not allowed to walk around by going onto the street and avoiding the sidewalk. No cheating! He and his wife were so irritated all all the various ripoffs that they won't go back to mexico ever again.
>>
>>16309248
All of them but sportbikes

>high revving sportbike ownership:
>$430 tire change every couple of thosand miles
>add $150 for your 430 X-ring chain and super light alloy sprockets
>front brake pads eaten for breakfast
>rotor wears down faster than any rotor found on a car
>oil changes must be done more frequently
DD and it adds up fast.

>cruiser ownership:
>$150 for a pair of shitty tires once every couple years
>you never lean over anyways
>oil change? it changes its own oil.
>brakes? don't use em much, engine slows itself down.
>belt's like $50
>>
>>16309248
>only let properly talented people in well maintained vehicles drive themselves.
but that is racisss
you know the lawsuits will come
and then blm will anonymously sabotage cars or roads to make accidents that prove their point
>>
>>16309124
>>16309238
You're fucking stupid dude.

The car saw him and assumed it had 5 seconds to cross because he'd didn't think the bike was going 100mph
>>
>>16309212
If it's a very winding track with elevation changes, yes
>>
>>16309284
you don't have to humiliate yourself by riding a cruiser, a japansese standard will be very low in maintenance and cost as well
>>
>>16309288
Judging speed is a very basic skill. How else do you go the speed limit without your eyes glued to your dash? But judging the speed of small, hard to see objects is more difficult than judging the speed of a car.

His super narrow traffic splitting "rainy day gray" motorcycle didn't do him any favors. If you're going to go 100mph where cross traffic exists you should make sure cross traffic can see that you're going 100mph. if that's impossible, drive according to the limits of your vehicle.
>>
File: 1460891349729.jpg (572KB, 1920x1434px) Image search: [Google]
1460891349729.jpg
572KB, 1920x1434px
>>16309291
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVNdGkCKoJk

lol of course, just stay mad you're not man enough to ride something that will blow everything even remotely in its range out of the fucking park
>>
>>16309309
fireblade: RWD
civic: FWD
fireblade: WSBK racer, true performance vehicle
civic: riced out commuter, good for weekend nurburgring laps

found the problem
>>
>>16309318
type r: 40000 €
fireblade: 15000€

oh noes
>>
>>16308437
yeah nobody deserves death right off the bat, but the biker was a retard

>stupid games
>stupid prizes
>>
>>16309334
fireblade after one crash that leaves you lying in a gravel trap fairly unharmed: new forks, new handlebars, new controls, frame may be damaged
type r after spinning out into a gravel trap: back on the track
>>
>>16309371
>measuring the quality of a vehicle by it's crashing

i knew /o/ is retarded, but this is too much
>>
>>16309371
>retarded non argument
>>
>>16308027
>i don't know how to judge speed

Not that far over the average traffic speed. Most people can't, so that's why keeping with the flow of traffic is a good idea.
>>
>>16309385
What's a crash for a motorcycle is an embarassing skid for a car.

During a race, a loss of traction is inevitable. MotoGP doesn't see a race go by without someone going down. It takes a prodigious rider to actually control a skid on a bike, while any faggot can save an oversteer situation fairly well.

Cars offer:
>higher top speed (F1 called, motoGP is for babbies)
>higher cornering speed
>more traction from additional tires, weight, and downforce
>better ability to regain lost traction (to the point that it's a casual sport)
>no lean angle dynamics and clearance issues to worry about
>you can corner at high speeds with minimal skill, but you won't be able to take a good line

bikes:
>what the fuck is traction
>cornering at high speeds requires a purpose-built racing bike and a world class rider, since nothing else has the clearance and geometry and noone else has the skill for how conterintuitive riding is
>>
>>16309423
tldr

keep your dank leans to the cone course kiddo

motorcycle racing is fucking insane when all you do is go slower than a car all day
>>
>>16309423
you're comparing prototype racing with real world, on street performance
>>
>>16309423
>t. pussy bench racer who is scared to ride
>>
>>16309423
tl dr mummy forbids him from getting a bike so he makes up excuses.
>>
>>16309434
MotoGP is also prototype racing

When asked to throw economy to the wind and make each machine the fastest it can be in the hanbs of the best of the best, four wheels is just a superior platform for acceleration, braking, and handling.

Yeah your ninja 250 will get to 60 faster than 80%-some of cars on the road, but how well you can ride at 60 on that thing is a dubious subject. It's unlikely that it's even capable of the lean angles required for sharp corners that a slower car could take without issue. It's unlikely that you are capable of bringing it to that limit, which is still slower than a car's limit. How fun it is to ride can't be denied, but you have to admit, you're just slower.
>>
>>16309423
holy fuck this post hahaha
>>
>>16307803
>american ghetto culture.
Nah. Its just the normal american way.
>>
File: zg2FXYr (1).jpg (842KB, 2056x1372px) Image search: [Google]
zg2FXYr (1).jpg
842KB, 2056x1372px
>>16309458
yes, I said comparing motoGP and F1 is senseless

>ninja 250
i like how this is the biggest americans can think of beginner bikes, there'S some places in the world where people are actually taught how to control their vehicles

make no mistake, I love cars and motorcylces, but anyone claiming they could smoke me in their car they paid 5 times as much as I did for my bike will get nothing but a laugh out of me
>>
>>16309460
>>16309441
>t. fanboy butthurt because a fucking go kart can lap a weeabusa
>>
>>16309477
*comparing motogp and F1 to real world driving
>>
>>16307967
You forgot the part where the guy had a GoPro that filmed the whole thing and you went to jail and you have to suck on Jamal's cock each and every night. :^)

Why are cagers so stupid?
>>
>>16309487
success breeds jealousy

>hahaha politicians aren't so great they're easy to find so you can just shoot them its so easy they're so vulnerable not so powerful now hahahaha
>>
>>16307995
the back of a truck
>>
>>16307995
>"oh man, i just repainted my fairings too"
>>
>this is what your typical cager hating on motorcycles looks like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfWI4AATpjI

They have probably never learned how to read.
>>
>>16309513
what a stupid piece shit haha
>>
>>16309030
Sadly I know neither. I just saved it because I actually aduibly o shit ed when I saw it the first time.
>>
>>16309513
literally subhuman.
>>
>>16309539
that's americans for you
>>
>>16309525
and the double yellow/dotted yellow is one of the least relevant, least well thought out traffic control devices in the entire US. it's the idiot test. if you respect the double yellow and get emotional about the double yellow, you can't think for yourself. end of story.

the "very qualified" traffic engineers put passing zones on blind corners but don't put them on straightaways, so you can pass illegally and live or pass legally and crash. passing on a corner is for racetracks, not highways.
>>
>>16307967
>I saw a biker, way back in my rear view mirror, coming down a road . . . . . .
>As I went over the crest of the hill I came to a stop.

Your method of avoiding break check lights can still get recorded. More and more motorbikes have dashcams and helmetcams as normal DD gear. Sure, you'd add a line to your story saying you then deftly retrieved the GoPro helmetcam or the bike's dashcam footage. But the one in the bike is locked up in the compartment so you'd have to spend some time getting to it. It was dealer-installed secure for a reason.
>>
>>16309072
go back and freeze it, and look where the bike is when the car starts turning. insane behavior on the car driver's part.
>>
>>16307979
Yeah dude I have noticed this too in the YouTube comment section and I honestly can't wrap my head around the psychology of it. There does seem to be this weird sentiment "Heh, I always chuckle to myself when I see them crying for mommy with their entrails scattered across the highway" (not making this shit up, literally saw this comment on some YT vid) among certain people. DESU, I think they feel belittled or emasculated knowing someone is willing to take the risk and do something they are too much of a pussy to do or to venture into dangerous territory like that.
>>
>the other day
>riding motorcycle
>riding behind someone like always
>person slams on their brakes
>my emergency braking skills aren't enough
>thank god I didn't target fixate
>swerved to the side of the car, just enough that I didn't eat bumper
>shit pants
and that's when I learned I have a very bad habit of riding too close to people on my bike
When you're on a motorcycle the cars really look much farther ahead than they really are

ps- afterwards, some Good Ol Boys in a pick-up truck followed me for a solid 6-7 miles until I managed to lose them in a parking lot
>>
File: 1465704487176.png (200KB, 392x411px) Image search: [Google]
1465704487176.png
200KB, 392x411px
>>16310156
thats exactly what it is. they are mad they are to pussy to drive their car fast let alone sit on a missle with nothing hold you onto it.
>>
File: 123coolmexi.jpg (68KB, 750x593px) Image search: [Google]
123coolmexi.jpg
68KB, 750x593px
>>16309264
Your friends are spineless cowards.
>>
>>16307958
>The truck is a GMC / Chevy Suburban.
Yukon/Tahoe, but whatever.
>>
>>16309551
Must be an american thing to have legal passing on a blind corner. Its double lines on blind corners and legal passing on straights
>>
>>16308427
>view?i=890_1479936769
wait why did he deserve to die
>>
>>16310891
>going 300 on a normal road among normal vehicles doing normal speeds
>something goes wring
>what a fucking surprise.
>>
>>16311120
im not suprised lol, im just asking why everyone's saying he deserves to die
>>
Don't go to black areas of town and CC and you should be okay
>>
>>16305714
Please tell me he got shot later the same day for resisting arrest.
Please tell me there was justice.
Please tell me he will suffer in his own personal hell for being such a shitty person.
Please.
>>
>>16309334
One is a fully loaded mode of transportation capable of seating 4 and offers safety.
The other one is an engine with a small frame around it that will kill you when a soccer mom with a minivan will decide that she has the right of way.
>>
>>16309159
A 10000€ car can at least drive on wet roads.

checkmate atheists
>>
>>16313972
you can ride bikes in the rain. it just isn't any fun
>>
>>16313773
so does my 5000€ VW, but for the same money, I also bought a motorcycle. So not only can I smoke you at every corner, if I want to, I can also transport 5 people without getting wet

>>16313972
if you're american, maybe
>>
>>16313773
i know you're trying to come off as intelligent, but at best, you sound esl
>>
>>16309069
LSD flashbacks are a meme unless you were doing it everyday for years, and most those people are too old to drive now anyway. I would say booze, prescriptions, distracted driving and general lack in driving skill cause most of them.
>>
File: BrickYellowFront34.jpg (369KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
BrickYellowFront34.jpg
369KB, 800x533px
>ITT: Faggots who have never ridden a bike
I love my sports car, but there is no doubt short of an exotic my bike will take any car on any track. Period. They simply aren't comparable machines, or experiences. Both are good, but bang for the buck. Thrill for the buck. Danger for the buck, you will never beat a supersport.
>>
>>16313773
>muh safety
I hope your shitbox has ABS, TC, SBC, 50x airbags, automatic braking, auto battery disconnect, and on-star that calls the po po when you wreck.
>>
>>16309069
It's only illegal to run over a pedestrian on a cross walk if they have a right away. There is a difference between pre-meditated assault and an accident.
>>
>>16315964
>if they have a right away
>>
>>16316023
It's only illegal if you see them anon ;)
>>
>>16316043
>>a right away
>>
>>16316081
Not a right away when the sign says "don't walk." Far different from an unsignaled crosswalk where the ped must give adequate intention to cross, then it lies on the driver.
>>
>>16316112
It's "right of way" you retard.
>>
>>16316127
Doesn't negate my point jay walking nig nog.
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.