[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ct/ - Canada Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 31

File: Flag_of_Canada.svg.png (18KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Canada.svg.png
18KB, 1280x640px
>>
was unaware that this board is /int/
>>
File: _0015516.jpg (733KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
_0015516.jpg
733KB, 1280x960px
Loving this deep freeze in Alberta
>>
>>16297729
Alternator upgrade and or a block heater keeps my battery happy.

>>16297593
Snow crawl season on and off the road!
>>
>>16297593
Are you crazy in the head man?
>>
>>16297735
Started everyday in 2014,15. block heater rusted off last spring and never replaced it. might need a battery heater too if this weather keeps up
>>
>buy 4x4 for canadiano winter
>end up most of the time in 2wd to do skids around corners
>>
>>16297829
>not taking it offbroad
>>
>>16297729
YEG here. Remember that collision on the Whitemud on Thursday? Yeah, my heater decided to break that day and I had to sit for an hour in -32 waiting for traffic to move.

When I passed it, it looked like it was just literally 2 fucks who had a fender bender and decided to stop on the bridge.

Considering a new car either way. Best car for the Canadian winter?
>>
>>16297869
in cowtown and had to walk home Thursday. by the time I got in the door the icicles hanging off my eyelashes were so heavy I could barely keep my eyes open.

>Best car for the Canadian winter?
not a VW, this is my last one.
A friend is enjoying his forester
>>
>>16297853
i want to but i dont know trails in my area, also most clubs have dead forums or brand restricted access
>>
File: 1362025417551.jpg (54KB, 481x427px) Image search: [Google]
1362025417551.jpg
54KB, 481x427px
>>16297593
Ontaricuck here

>tfw you can't get a sporty rwd daily driver because it's going to get you killed at worst and rust to shit in a few years at best
>>
>>16297909
Yeah, the European ones are annoying to deal with unless you have a heated gay-rage. But then parking outside in the winter could also be an issue.

Toyota makes okay, reliable engines and so do most domestic US companies. However, nothing beats an old, simple design with the least amount of sensors and/or computer influenced hardware. Less shit to go wrong besides frame rust.
>>
File: SKIDS INCOMING.jpg (39KB, 651x224px) Image search: [Google]
SKIDS INCOMING.jpg
39KB, 651x224px
Who's ready for some fukken skidz bois
>>
>>16297944
>he doesn't drench his vehicle in rustproofing liquid

step up senpai
>>
>>16297869
Subby outback + high end studded tires. Low CoM, decent clearence, and lots of traction you can use.
>>
https://discord.gg/NKQpfv4

Discord for Albertans
>>
Recommend me a fun daily driver that will not exceed 8k senpais

> tight handling
> manual transmission
> (optional) high revs
> nice engine sound
> (optional) small/light weight
> not ugly body

For reference, civic Si past 2006 is rounded and fugly. I like the look of the brand new civics but nothing earlier than 2012.
>>
>>16298173
jzx90
>>
>>16298186
Where in the fuck am I gonna get that you goon
>>
>>16298221
Craigslist, kijiji, importer? What the fuck do you mean you mongoloid.
>>
>>16298173
E30 325i/318is brov

none of that 318i/325e biz
>>
>>16298229
How am I gonna keep that in my price range, and how will it not be moot with maintenance?
>>
>>16298355
It's a 1jz, you can beat the shit out of them and they will run forever, and you can find a 90 for 8k
>>
>first semi-serious snowfall in Metro Vancouver in years
>everybody forgets how to drive

Every time.
>>
>>16298173
Any B7 audi a4.
Remember the quattro.
>>
Ontario here, how many of you use snow tires? I got by last winter with an RWD with summer tires and now have an AWD and plan on keeping summer tires on it, this decision was even easier. Not sure why anyone would use snow tires if you know how to drive and drive for the conditions.
>>
>>16298372
Importing seems pretty autistic for this stage of my life. When I can have a place to store a JDM import for winter I will but for now, I think I will pass. I have looked into Lexus IS300 but they're all automatics.

>>16298488
>>16298249
I knew there would be people recommending German shitboxes. I'm tempted, but understand that this will be a stepping stone to a greater car. Can't have my daily driver eat all my money.
>>
>>16298508
If you live in a major metropolitan area, the salt is almost enough for driving in. But once you get bordering suburbs, put some treads on.
>>
>>16298511
Audi here,

Spent about 6k on an A4 quattro with 200k and have only changed the fuel filter and the crank sensor for about 100$ total. I've put 20k on with no problems after that. Plan on keeping it for about 4-5 more years.
>>
>>16298519
I live innawoods but sometimes drive down the 401 for business on weekends so off peak hours. Never had any trouble that wasn't on purpose.
>>
>>16298511
>implying there are great jap/us cars below 8k

The only japanese cars worth buying are the ones designed and modded from factory to be performance machines. As far as affordable mundane cars go, German options are better across the board. Performance american cars in your price range are all fugly and have shit interiors.
>>
>>16298540
What do you have innawoods and where do?
Also, how have you only survived with summer tyres innawoods? Very aware dribing?
>>
>>16298576
I'm the one shilling for Audi a few posts up. Have the Quattro and a Ram with a plow for driveway and towing.
About an hour north of Ottawa.
Since I keep my driveway cleared, I can always get out no problem, so if roads are really bad I can just take my time and spin all over for fun and not think about anyone coming. I wish I bought an AWD years ago.
>>
>>16298617
Do you have an opinion on Volvo ownership in Ontario? I was looking at some S40 T5 turbo sedans. Will it break my bank to own one? I do plan to work on it myself.
>>
>>16298617
Audi S4 is mustard for snowy conditions, though. Quattro is almost the same exterior with just a few cheap outs, no? I'm not sure AWD has that much of an advantage without differential changes, though. 4chun and the rest of the world are pretty torn up between the two and I guess it just comes down to the individual driver and vehicle.

Ottawa is otay, I guess. Along with the 401, they're still oversalted to shit as long as you're in that high density area between 'ronto and Trafficstan, Quebec.

Join muh off road general thread, m9. Have some fun in the Ram and learn a few grip tricks that extends to your Audi, too.
>>
>>16298653

Never owned a Volvo so don't know too much about them, but I've found parts for my Audi cost quite a bit more than domestic and shops don't like talking about just ordering parts for them.

>>16298658
Not sure If I'm reading your reply wrong but here goes, Quattro is the AWD version, A4's come in non quattro editions as well. Yea I like that panther piss they put down these days, keeps the rust off and punishes people in a rush.
>>
>>16297944
rwd is great for winter, just get snow tires and studs are best. LSD makes the whole experience so much better.

>>16298468
people know how to drive in Vancouver any other time of the year?

>>16298508
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STaximkaQxo

>>16298653
My cousin in Hull Qc. has an 850, it does him fine. don't know about the s40
>>
>>16300254
I already drove rwd with summer last winter. Awd just made it easier this winter. Why would I buy the rubber Jew for only 5 months a year for the few days a year I'm out before the plows?
>>
File: 2016-12-09.jpg (333KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-09.jpg
333KB, 1920x1080px
They say 15cm of snow tomorrow

Time for shitty fwd skids I guess
>>
>fucking carbon tax
>7c/L more on gas

well fuck this shit
>>
File: 14439099212.jpg (33KB, 338x381px) Image search: [Google]
14439099212.jpg
33KB, 338x381px
>>16300375
Thank Jewdeau
>>
>>16297729

fuck im in Edmonton and everyone i know is calling me for help the last few days with their car since i used to be a mechanic. even Wednesday morning my girlfriends battery froze in her car and i had to drive her to work early in the morning and go get a new one. my blessed winter truck starts in anything

>>16300375

Trudeau can go fuck himself, i cant stand him anymore. hes fucking the west like his father did, id be the first to support Kevin O'Leary as PM
>>
>>16300462

Maybe if PC's didn't put up that tucking idiot harper again you guys could have won
>>
File: 1435009773286.png (821KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1435009773286.png
821KB, 707x1000px
>>16300462
As long as he's not a conservative piece of human garbage, that's cool.
Because at this point, if he's right of center, chances are he's trash. Not always, but you'll usually find out a conservative is
>anti intellectual
>bigoted in some fashion
>climate change denier
>conspiracy theorist

Man, what would I ever give to actually talk to a conservative minded person that's a reasonable human being at this stage. At this point, the only reason I'd vote conservative is to keep my guns.
But even then, I'd rather just educate the left and get them into guns. Then there'd be no reason for a huge amount of people to vote conservative. I know a lot of fellow gun owners who only vote conservative to protect their thousands of dollars of guns. And I don't blame them.

But what good does it do when you just bury your hobby in conservative politics, when it's in fact a liberal and individualist pursuit to own firearms for your defense?

But man, if I could ever find the mythical conservative movement that isn't a piece of garbage. I sometimes dislike the baggage of calling myself leftist, but it seems that's the way it's gotta be.
>>
>>16300500
what you're describing is basically the dead american cuckservative movement
>>
>>16300520
It's also in the alt-right. You see a lot of it here on 4chan and especially /pol/.
Hell, the alt-right is basically just those four camps, mixed up with people who don't know how to economy. Who think that consolidating money to the rich will somehow generate more wealth for them.
And the alt-right even mixes in straight up neo nazis. That's why I got out of the movement before it burned me.
>>
Hey guys, 905 here

I just installed LED's in my car! Lights are so much better now!
>>
>>16297593
Moved to New Brunswick recently.
Buying a Mazda3 later this week, any advice for car care in the freezing cold?
I come from Europe and have never had to deal with more than 2-3 days of snow a year.

I'm concerned with stuff like washing my car, are car washes equipped to deal with the cold properly/completely drying that shit before leaving?
>>
>>16300537
what i meant was what you want is basically cuckservatism
muh conservative values but no racism hispanics are natural conservatives and israel is our gr8est ally
>>
>>16300581
Pls keep this shit within /pol/ my boy.
>>
>>16300592
sry b
>>
any of you hosers try this Princess Auto special OBD2 reader? is it worth the $120?

my cat is dead ant keeps tripping the engine light, thinking I could use this to clear it once a month.

http://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/autolink-al439-obdii-eobd-electrical-test-tool/A-p8454340e
>>
>>16297593
Waton racing discord (Ontario, other provinces welcome)
https://discord.gg/W3NTtAb
>>
>>16300581
But what are those conservative values, other than preserving an old society that has been bigoted to other people?
This is why alt-right is not different from conventional conservatism. The only thing different is that it leans more on the nazis and the alt-right throws the word cuck into every single conversation where possible.

It's just conservatives, but worse. But even conventional conservatives share many of the same views the alt-right has.

So if someone could find that reasonable conservative that's not one of the four mentioned above, that'd be peachy. I'd love to talk to them about why the actual fuck they'd want to sit at the same table as those idiots.
>>
File: laughing pepe.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
laughing pepe.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
>tfw sliding around in the snow last night

We're so starved for snow in Vancouver, it's been too long.
>>
>>16300344
last winter was the time we had a green christmas and snow for only 2 months or something like that
>>
>>16297593
How's car culture in your areas? I'm an americuck. Just curious.
>>
>>16300500
>bigoted
>bad

canadians are objectively inferior to americans m8. it's scientific fact even though research is actively suppressed by the scientific community due to some disgusting "humanitarian" disease that's been going around.

sorry you're less evolved. maybe when we counquer your country and take you're skylines we'll let you have your own drinking fountains that spew maple syrup.
>>
>>16300752
Calgary
total 100% Alberta shit
nothing but microdick lifted diesel trucks, a few RHD ricer that hang around SAIT, and every boomer has a shit ass america muscle car in the garage that they never drive.
Also who knows what the fuck is going on in the NE.

>>16300760
>canadians are objectively inferior to americans m8. it's scientific fact

nice b8 m8, ye I'll bite
we have better education, better health care, better social supports, and a better quality of life
but yeah ... we don't have yuor freedoms.
we don't have the freedom to refuse healthcare like Americans. our doctors will help you weather or not you have insurance.
gun ownership is a privilege here, reserved for those without a past of violent crime and who can pass a test anyone with a 3rd grade education can pass.
we have beer above 5%
our national sport involves strapping razor sharp blades on our feet and bashing a frozen rubber disk around on a massive sheet of ice and running each other into walls, while yours has a fat bloke swing a stick at a ball, and waddle towards one of 3 spots on a field when he might hit that ball.
I guess having your freedoms make you so much better than us
>>
>>16300841
*tips fedora*
>>
>>16300752
There are advantages and disadvantages.
Nation wide observations:
>People who are really into cars don't drive their good cars in the winter, so loved cars may be well preserved for their mileage
>Lots of people into more obscure models
>Lots of good nature to dirt hoon in
>Heug country means lots of empty roads to tour without a single cop for miles
>Used car ownership is not a big hassle, few safety checks that have fairly low standards to pass
>Driving laws are basically "don't be a cunt mate"
>Lots and lots and lots of bikers
>15 year old import restriction, can plate almost anything from another country, unless it's ludicrously unsafe like a Reliant Robin
>odd import restrictions like you have to swap out the A/C on some models or you need DOT tires and DOT amber turn signals
Ontario specifically:
>High insurance rates kick you in the dick every month
>Friendly community overall
>>
>>16297964
Cambridge here, as soon as the snow started falling like two days ago I'd blast eurobeat and just fucking drift my way from home work its too rad.
>>
File: 20160911_201147.jpg (693KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160911_201147.jpg
693KB, 2560x1536px
>live in ontariorino
>straight and flat roads everywhere
>park your car for the winter because the rust monster will fuck your shit up after just one season

other than Hockley Valley road I don't know any places with good roads
>>
>>16300912
If that's your MR2 then you've no idea how jealous I am. There's only one question: [spoiler] Have you tried to drift it? [/spoiler]
>>
>>16300923
dont even joke about that
>>
>>16298508
Awd doesn't stop you
>>
>>16300912
>straight and flat roads everywhere
Just ask the bikers for some good roads.
http://www.northernontario.travel/motorcycle-touring/great-ontario-bike-roads-the-big-map
Two roads I like are missing. And that's the north coast of Lake Erie and Niagara Falls. Should be easy enough to plot those out. Follow the coast.

For Erie, I like to go from Lowbanks to Dover. For the falls, I like to go from Fort Erie to Niagara on the Lake. Hell, if you start in Hamilton in the morning, you could probably take the highway to Dover and circle your way around to St Catharines and get on the QEW back to Hamilton by the evening.

And you'd probably make good enough time to enjoy some good restaurants if you don't dilly dally.
>>
>>16301093
http://www.motowhere.com/listpaths/country/43/region/37
Here's a bunch more maps.
http://www.ridegreybruce.com/epic-road-touring-route.html
Here's a map of some ghost towns in the middle of nowhere, if you're down to explore, learn history, and get spoopy.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1gmYBD-AOQvZnItg2D0DaK5XR5Y4&hl=en
If you want to go stargazing, get out into the country overnight. Put on some retrowave, hit a curvy country road close by, pack a snack and a coffee. Get to your spot late at night. Get comfy. By dawn, go back to town and hit up a breakfast restaurant.
http://darksitefinder.com/maps/world.html

We've got a lot to do here in Onterrible. Central and Northern Ontario are perfect for car guys to get away in for a weekend.
>>
>>16300912
>Costco parking lot
>19th Sideroad King, ON
>>
>>16300912
Lord Shiva! that is one well preserved and clean MR2!
>>
>>16300878
How's vancouver in insurance rates?
>>
>>16300574

Mazda3s are notorious for rusting, make sure you really check it out for any rust especially in the wheel wells. Get winter tires, and wash the car like once a week so the salt gets off it. Just bring a few mico fibre clothes to dry the car off at the end of the wash. Have an ice scraper/brush handy in the car.

Could also look into a block heater if you really want but its not totally necessary unless your up in like alberta etc.
>>
>>16302529
Well I got the guy to safety it before purchase, so rust should be fine?
We do get about half a meter of snow here for about 6 months a year though...
>>
>tfw you accidentally scrape your WAT sticker off your window because it was iced over
>>
>>16300878
>High insurance rates kick you in the dick every month
Seconding, 370$/mo for a 80s box.
>>
how easy is the full G test? Do they just take you on the highway and you just have to not die?
>>
File: $_27.jpg (43KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
$_27.jpg
43KB, 640x359px
>another cold morning
>hop on the ttc, 6th fare hike 6 years in a row
>browse /o/ on my phone
>look for a cheap car to insure in toronto
>$350-$500 Canadian syrup stacks
>day dream of sitting in my 1991 Mercedes 190e 2.6 in an empty tim hortons parking lot
>>
>>16302865
I still have to get around to booking my test. From what I've herd it's like the G2 test but you drive on the 401 as well. If it's winter blast AC before the test or if it's summer blast heat before the test. Also remember to stuff 10-30 black ice trees under the passenger seat.
>>
>>16302870
LS400 looks the same and it's close enough. You also get a 1UZ out of it.
>>
>>16300841
>and a better quality of life

Compared to Americans, Canadians earn less, have less disposable income, vastly more debt, and on average, enjoy a lower quality of life from a financial perspective. Canadians pay more taxes, vastly more money for the necessities of life like utilities and food, and have some of the worst socialized healthcare on the planet. Canadians are also solemn, unfriendly, and gloomy, and have no identity outside of rampant consumerism and anti-Americanism.
>>
I have a '16 ford focus se i thought it had a block heater now thats its starting to get cold anyone know where it would be located?
>>
>>16302985
Canadians BTFO
>>
>>16302826
>370$/mo for a 80s box

what the fuck? I'm paying $140/mo with my G2 for a V8 truck.

>>16302985
>Lies: The Post
>>
>>16302985
>I believe everything I read on /pol/: The Post
>>
File: 1459792984323.jpg (27KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
1459792984323.jpg
27KB, 876x493px
>>16302985
is that what Fox "news" tells you?
>>
>>16304285
What insurance company, car, and age?
>>
File: 9845466.jpg (102KB, 750x848px) Image search: [Google]
9845466.jpg
102KB, 750x848px
>>16300878
If Ontario has kick in the balls insurance rates, what's the best other places for an immigrant who started a new life in Canada? I'm here for not anyone's harm. I'm here to start a new life and live it. Leave me alone pls no bully.

I'm also subtly asking what's the better cheaper places to live in Canada?
>>
>>16306070
Wawanesa, 01 Tundra, 30. Literally bought the truck 2 days after I got my G2, and I got my G1 just a year earlier
>>
>>16307519
Maybe it's because im <25 :(
>>
>>16300604
buy one from amazon

i use this one and torque pro; clear any check engines and shoots all codes

https://www.amazon.ca/Veepeak-Bluetooth-Diagnostic-Scanner-Android/dp/B011NSX27A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481550968&sr=8-1&keywords=OBD2

it works for my honda but im poor and cant shill out to jew auto
>>
>>16300912
Join the WATON discord man, I would love to cruse with that panda

https://discord.gg/DM75fSs
>>
>>16307473
Alberta used to be cheep but insurance is going through the roof thanks to the Calgary flood, and the Fort Mac fire.

Saskatchewan, or Manitoba are probably cheep but then you have to live in Sask or Manitoba.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 721x696px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 721x696px
was to cold to work on projects last week, but it's supposed to be better by next week. Yay.
>>
File: winterlbz.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
winterlbz.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>16297869
yegger here too. old diesel hasn't been a fan of coldstarting in this weather and I finally found the block heater cord. fucking PO hid it under the air intake box
>>
>>16302865

Three point turn, parallel parking, highway driving, merge left, back to right and off the next exit. Other than that it's pretty much the same as the G2 test.

Here's a tip: Practice.

Fucked up the parallel and barely passed.
>>
>tfw 280$/month insurance costs
>>
>Located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Transitioning from Used Cars to New
>get a hand-me-down 2003 Honda CR-V from mother as a first-time driver
>it goes to shit, sell it to neighbor
>get a hand-me-down 2005 Mazda 3 from uncle
>rusts almost immediately, electrical issues makes the car alarm go off randomly unless I remove a fuse from it every single time I park the car, etc
Now that I have stable income, i'm finally ready to buy a car that I actually want to keep.
Important to note that I'm a casual driver in which I fill my gas and oil but I don't do oil or tire changes myself or any kind of handy work in or around the car.

Needs as a driver
>'Point A to Point B'
I'm a teacher and a tutor. I need to get around to students' home as well as get around the school district. Probably a 1hr-1.5hr drive to school every other day, and at night, 15-30min drive to students' homes.
>previous cars had no aux, heated seats, or any other modern day features
>not saying I wouldn't mind them, but a barebones car is enough
If possible, I'd like something that won't require so much maintenance (this might be a stupid request)

Money Situation
>Savings per month
I calculated the 'worst case scenario' for my expenses as well as my monthly income, and I'd get at least $1200-$1400 in savings per month.
>Lease? Finance?
The amount of money I'm making right now makes me eligible for leasing a car, but not financing it. The problem is the down payment.
A friend said that I should go for at minimum at 48 month lease, then buy out the car at the end. I really don't mind this at all.

Friend's Car Suggestions
>Hyundai Elantra, Accent
>Kia Forte, Rio
>Toyota Yaris, Corolla
>Honda Fit, Civic
>Nissan Sentra
Neither of us have looked into the pricing of each, but this is something I need to research

>tl;dr
casual commuter driver in Toronto, Canada, looking to lease a car based on $1200-1400 of pure savings per month. any suggestions / tips are welcome.
>>
File: GTAnon.jpg (4MB, 2264x2536px) Image search: [Google]
GTAnon.jpg
4MB, 2264x2536px
>>16311263
Toyota Corolla hands down. Cheap everything and where I am, a whole bunch of promos and stuff. Try talking to Scarborough Toyota near Eglinton. See what goodies you can get.

Where you at in Toronto?
>>
File: IMG_20161209_085445552.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161209_085445552.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
I went to the store to buy smokes on pic this morning
>>
>>16311442
Thanks anon. I'm in Markham.
>>
>>16311581
You ever on the DVP?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1480605062212.jpg (62KB, 1126x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1480605062212.jpg
62KB, 1126x640px
>Living south of Montreal
>Have new 2016 car
>740 km on the odometer
>Winter driving today
>3-5 cm of snow on mostly plowed streets
>That feel of terror as you worry about people hitting your car.
>>
>>16311581

That's not Toronto, gook.

Look into a fairly new Civic. They last forever. Corolla is also an excellent choice. Looking forward to crawling on the DVP with you, too!
>>
poorfag here, can anon sell me some 245/70R16 OR
265/70R16 snow tires pls? located in the 705 but willing to travel to Lolronto or nearby
>>
>Buy snow tires for once
>First snowfall comes
>"I'm ready"
>Windshield wipers stop working
VDUB life
>>
>>16311715
It's ridiculous.

Every single year at the first snow storm people are loosing their mind. They can't drive anymore. I hope for you that you are far from Le Plateau!
>>
>>16311956

Yeah it's bad there but it's worse for me. I work in Dix30. It's filled with Laval drivers on bad days which is everyday during the Christmas season now.
>>
>>16308079
Thanks buddy.
>>
File: med_1475081226_image.jpg (15KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
med_1475081226_image.jpg
15KB, 640x400px
>>16297593
Am Indian and what are you Canadian's opinions on us?

There are a lot of communities between us and I believe the Sikh is more popular over there. Then comes the Tamils, then other South Indians, Gujarati, etc.
Just curious.

Go ahead and shitpost on me saying "POO IN LOO". i don't care. :)
>>
>>16311607
A bit. Once a week to visit friends downtown? But less likely now bc of weather.

>>16311734
It's a decent generalization you cuck.
But thanks I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>16312839

Shit drivers. That's why Brampton is third highest insurance rates.
>>
File: maxresdefault (14).jpg (194KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (14).jpg
194KB, 1920x1090px
>>16300607
>forgetting that the regressive hypocritical ultra corrupt left made the alt-right in the 1st place by acting like controlling nazis for the past 60yrs..
>>
File: NormanSJCollins.jpg (270KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
NormanSJCollins.jpg
270KB, 960x960px
>>16300500
>being a controlling totalitarian hypocritical pussy liberal..
>not being libertarian Master race..
ya done goofed, let me guess you're brown..
>>
>>16312839
Well, Sikhs are really nice. Tamillians are the worst. I have a friend who's from a place of India starting with 'K'. I think that's in south India but he's really a great friend.
>>
>>16312839
FOB Indians are fucking creeps who are also socially clueless

The rest are bros
>>
>>16312839
Centennial Progress campus is like little India with Chinese people. Y'all are alright.
>>
>>16302985
After living in the US for the past 2 years, I'm glad I'm finally home in Canada
>>
>>16311263
buy a civic
>>
>>16312839
what part of India?
>>
File: Bad vibrations.gif (930KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Bad vibrations.gif
930KB, 400x300px
>Don't have my winter tires yet
>25 cm of snow came down when the weather predicted 15
I'm fucked. Royally fucked.
Any other Scotiabro's here?
>>
>>16313417
Yeah we here nigga.
I run a rental car branch and I enjoyed getting screamed at on a daily basis on my lack of winter tire vehicles.
>>
>>16298173
ep3 SiR?
>>
File: porsche-boxster-986-13.jpg (3MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
porsche-boxster-986-13.jpg
3MB, 3072x2304px
>>16298173
These are good, cheap fun
>>
>>16313179
Nice to hear from you. It's called Kerala. I'm partly from there :)

>>16313394

Dad's from Mumbai and Mom's from Kerala, South India.
>>
>>16312839
Montrealfag here.

I love Sikhs and my GF is Sikh too. The rest Indians are okay I guess.
>>
File: banner3.jpg (812KB, 1400x675px) Image search: [Google]
banner3.jpg
812KB, 1400x675px
>>16313712
one of the few nice parts of India
>>
>>16313719
Hey, that's Alappuzha and I've been there on vacations :D Actually I stay in Dubai, UAE now as dad and momma works here. BTW where you from, bud?
>>
>>16313719
Damn, that's so much green!

What are those hut like things that are on water I guess?
>>
>>16313738
Brampton, lel
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1668x580px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1668x580px
>>16313743
House boats
>>
File: Shimla-Tour-1.jpg (2MB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
Shimla-Tour-1.jpg
2MB, 3072x1728px
>>16313719
meanwhile on the opposite side of the country
>>
>>16313746
Wow so kinda like Indian yachts.
>>
>>16312137
Sorry for you! There are terrible drivers in Brossard. But scratches on a brand new car are less likely than downtown imo
>>
>>16312839
Only Indians I have had top-notch experience with are Sikhs.

Everyone are either shit or a mixed-bag.
>>
>>16300912
Is that ottawa?
Cause if it is I will steal your car you faggot.
>>
>>16314992
good luck i have laser activated black ice canisters set up
>>
Burlington, Ont. here.

Thanks for that ontario ghost map.
>>
>>16312839
Kingston dude here, I never see you dudes so I have no idea! I get to see a few of your neighbors though.

Kingston really feels like it doesn't have many minorities overall.
>>
File: range.jpg (41KB, 510x417px) Image search: [Google]
range.jpg
41KB, 510x417px
>>16312839
metis here (half white half red Indian)
I cant say I like or dislike East Indians any more or less than anyone else. I have met people I like and people I don't, and I'm not going to generalize about any group as a whole based on the few I have met.

one fellow was telling me about the Sikh faith, it's interesting and sounds accepting, which is more than can be said for others.

all that aside and bringing it back to /o/, brown guys tend to do horrible and inhumane things to cars.
>>
that feel being in North Ontario/Best Ontario and legally being able to use studded tires
>>
>>16317059
Don't really need them when you have an army of snow plows standing by in southern Ontario
>>
>>16317059
>legally being able to use studded tires

don't know if they are legal or not in Alberta, no one gives a shit, but you do get looks when you don't change them off in the summer.

BC they are legal but in Vancouver they are fine on roads and illegal on bridges. kinda fucked because you have to take a bridge to get anywhere
>>
File: 20161130_134244.jpg (572KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20161130_134244.jpg
572KB, 2048x1152px
Any in YEG/Strathcona county see me lately?
>>
>>16317012
Money will never buy tastes.
>>
Canada seems like such a depressing shithole.
>>
>>16320332
yeah it kind of is i wish I was living in the US
>>
>>16317059

They absolutely ruin roads and make everyone worse off. Fuck studded tires
>>
File: fuurd fooshuun.jpg (24KB, 595x313px) Image search: [Google]
fuurd fooshuun.jpg
24KB, 595x313px
>>16320332
It's like boring usa
>>
>>16300912
Is this in london?
>>
>>16320332
This is more or less accurate. Even happy Canadians are only just kind of somewhat happy. I think the weather has a lot to do with it, especially on the West coast.
>>
>>16300462
How could you hate Trudeau, he hasn't done sweet fuck all yet. You probably listen to wild rose supporters who blow quotes and tv talking points out of proportion. It was either him or Harper, or Tom Mulcair who was very disappointing after Layton. I'm just glad the NDP got voted in in AB.

But this is /o/ not /pol/ lmao.

SUBARU OUTBACK SPORT WIT DA EJ222 INNIT
ALBERTAN WINTER'S GOIN' FINE
>>
>>16321119
>I'm just glad the NDP got voted in in AB.
i thought Alberta wanted more jobs?
>>
>>16313417
same here bro, getting my snows on friday.
>>
>>16321141
yeah too bad the conservatives killed jobs by driving the energy sector into the ground
>>
>>16317012
mic mac Indians in nova scotia are like the niggers in detroit. all they do is leech off welfare and get in fights
>>
>>16321173
who the fuck lives in nova scotia... what do you do for work...
also normally immigrants tend to lead a conservative life style... so dont start gangs and shit... i dont know about indians but at least the lebanese people in quebec are like that... closest thing to quebecers.
>>
>>16297964
did u guys get snow on sunday? Burlington?Hamilton fag
>>
>>16321173
> all they do is leech off welfare and get in fights

how does that make the Mi’gmaq different from anyone else in Nova Scotia / New Brunswick?
Everyone who wants to work is in Alberta, the rest are rocking 10-42
>>
>>16320332
Canada is a fucking winter wonderland compared to New York
>>
>>16297729
Back then when canadian tire products were made in canada
>>
>>16322252
even has Robertson screws holding it all together
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.