[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

collision advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (9KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 283x178px
>toronto, small parking lot in a strip plaza
>mom getting into passenger side, almost fully in
>dumb fukk in a sienna backs out HARD hitting mom and passenger side
>got his info. both of us in a rush so we left
>mom has come back pain, acting like no big deal cus apparently that's saintly...also no time or energy to sue him
>dent in passenger side door and door is slightly harder to open from the inside. 04 civic.
>wat do from here? my senpai and i don't have the time or the energy to go through insurance, personal injury claims, repairing my car...
>i'm thinking of asking him for a lump sum, if he refuses it, i'll threaten to go to insurance and take action for him hitting my mom...how much do is ask for tho? $1KCDN?
>>
Parking lot = 50:50 fault. Unless of course you have a dashcam or security footage or a bunch of eyewitnesses and a police report in your favour.

>happened to my wife but guy admitted fault in the parking lot. When she called me I told her to get that shit written down and make him sign it, no smartphones then for record. Informal but the best chance you got

OP if the guy comes to his senses and says he claims fault get him to write it and sign it/date it. Any interaction use your cellphone to record.
>>
why wudn't it be obvious that its his fault? my passenger door and his back bumper are dented/scratched.
>>
>>16297096
Why were you stalled behind him?
>>
File: Capture.png (354KB, 525x393px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
354KB, 525x393px
>>16297102
my mom was getting it. after exiting from building.
>>
>>16296562
You are the worst kind of piece of shit. Stop being a lazy fuck and call your insurance
>>
>>16297150
huge pain in the ass, mate. had to deal with all that shit twice in the last few months. once my fault, second time the other drivers.
>>
just talked to the guy.

said his wife is in the hospital with cancer, he doesnt own the van but his b-in-law does, he works at a curry shop and cant afford shit, his aunt is a great philanthropist in the community, i shud know that.....and offered me $100.

told him ill talk to him again in a few hours....

gonna have to go thru insurance after all.
>>
>>16297272
>>>16297150
>huge pain in the ass, mate. had to deal with all that shit twice in the last few months. once my fault, second time the other drivers.
Obviously you are a fucking idiot if you've been in three crashes in the past month. You shouldn't even be on the road. Don't fucking stop in the middle of the street to have someone get in or out of your car.

Now that I've said that, GO THROUGH YOUR INSURANCE. Maybe your mother has a displaced vertebrae which she will find out 6 months from now that will require $35,000 worth to repair. If the guy has already paid you $1,000; you came to an agreement, a binding contract. He is no longer legally responsible.

Take it to the insurance so that way you don't end up fucking yourself in the ass by accident.
>>
>>16298486
I don't believe that shit. I know too many people that would lie about that so quick to get out of paying anything.

Also, how did you take the time to spell philanthropist correctly but can't capitalize your "I"s or spell "should" correctly?
>>
>>16298497
calm down, nigga. u have high blood pressure?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.