[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on dpf systems?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0920.jpg (176KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0920.jpg
176KB, 800x600px
What are your thoughts on dpf systems?
>>
>>16296526
>Makers cars more expensive
>Uses more fuel to protect the environment
Useless
>>
>>16296622
>heavy equipment DPFs requires a special vacuum to clean out the soot out of them
Fuck the DPF.
>>
File: dpf fags will defend this.jpg (23KB, 498x247px) Image search: [Google]
dpf fags will defend this.jpg
23KB, 498x247px
Wet systems are unreliable as fuck, that pig piss can get into the engine oil and turn it to jelly.

Dry systems seem to treat the engine better.

It doesn't seem to deter the urban dieselfags from buying them even when they only do 3k miles a year and never go near a motorway for them to burn the soot from their DPF.
>>
>>16296686
what country are u from anon?

Here in Ireland, diesels are everywhere too, and if you want a petrol people look at you like you are a lunatic. Plus the motor tax here is much cheaper on diesels and they are exempt from emissions testing!!

>DAYSUL SO CHEAP LAD, WHY U BE BUYING A PETROL
>JASUS YOU'LL BE NEEDIN A FUEL TRUCK BEHIND YA TO KEEP FUEL IN HER
>B-BUT DAYSUL MUCH CLEANER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT *SHITS SOOT OUT ARSE*
>>
>>16296526
Dieselfags being cucked is funny to me
>>
Heavy equipment operator here
When you're burning hundreds of litres of diesel a day it starts to make a difference.

Yes they are annoying, i've had to crack one open before and i was pretty glad the shit in there wasn't in the air i was breathing
>>
>>16296721
The UK, I'll never understand how petrol became a dirty word to the normies, when they buy a diesel just to nip to the shops.

Probably muh resale value, which is why every car is fucking silver.
>>
>>16296739
> I'll never understand how petrol became a dirty word to the normies
It's because people were exposed to german propaganda. In USA second wave holocaust (Volkswagen emissions scandal) was prevented.
>>16296721
I know your pain, you won battle with bankers but we (all world) still need fight with germs.
>>
>buying a car new enough to have DPF

you deserve it, desu
>>
>>16296794

Italians and Frenchies were shitting out diesels as early as the Germons.
>>
>>16296734
Yeah resale value here for petrols is shit because of the motor tax.
If I want a 2.0 petrol im paying at least 700 euro per year in tax, where a 2.o diesel is 250 euro.
Anything over 2 ltr in petrol could cost over 1000euro per year!

>>16296794
>you won battle with bankers

you mean Ireland? Hell no we didnt win a war with the bankers. We are still paying off massive debts here because of that shit and youth unemployment is very high. The media tells a different story.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.