[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shady car dealer/ salesman stories.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: weird.png (40KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
weird.png
40KB, 276x183px
>Be me
>I'm market for lightly used car
>Go to dealer
>Try to get best deal
>Ask for it
>He asks manager
>Apparently approved
>Tries to talk me into an upscale model
>Nah cuz chill
> Basically says some crazy shit like "I get that you want to get a deal and that's ok..but I'm not gunna make money to eat off this one I guess "
>Definitely didn't cheer up at my visible chuckle
>Definitely didn't like when I gave him a friend nudge and went "maybe next time champ.
>>
>>16292772
You're only really winning if you force them to make a sale at the end of their quarter and they need to make the last sale available to hit a cars moved quota and they're chasing after that bonus, which would be greater than the commission their sacrificing to move that car.

Signs you've won:
They won't shake your hand after you've made the deal.
>>
>>16292772
>Drive a heep wrangler
>Get special purchase program voucher via thread lightly
>Go to dealership, order custom build on a 10A rubicon, don't talk prices
>See both salesman and manager excitement on how much they will jew me
>Wait 95 days for it to be built and shipped, salesman calls to update on status every few days
>Jeep finally comes in
>Salesman waltzes into room with an invoice showing about 20k markup and 4 square indicating they would jew me about 10k on the loan
>Their face fucking drops when I pull out my 5% below dealership invoice certificate
>Rips up invoice and 4 square, storms out
>Comes back with updated 4 square, more jewing on monthly payments
>Have loan approval from my credit union at 0.99%
>Storms out again. Manager comes in
>Tells me to get the fuck out
>Leave, call corporate
>Next day they call me back in
>Sell me it at 5% below invoice financed via my credit union while staring daggers at me

topkek.avi
>>
>>16293875
Damn bro that's sneaky. Where'd you get the 5% below invoice certificate?
>>
Lots of people will hate my post.

Just go to CarMax.
>>
>>16293875
>Get special purchase program voucher via thread lightly
The chebby stealership here requires all special offers to be disclosed at the beginning. Otherwise they don't count they say. It's a real stealership as they stick to their guns right up to the lawsuit point. It's sharp business tactics on profit has made it expand and grow. The nice priced easygoing chebby dealership to the west has shrunk a lot and mostly stocks used cars on its lot now. They have few new cars. So that's a sign they will have been killed off by this stealership.
>>
File: 1403895388070.jpg (29KB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
1403895388070.jpg
29KB, 500x746px
>>16292772
> Got to dealership looking at a Yamaha VStar 1100cc
> 2006 priced for $2,800
> Ask to go look at it
> Salesman takes me to it. And starts talking about thats not what i want etc. Etc.
> I tell him I'm not interested in any Honda motorcycles when he starts showing me a Honda Shadow instead for $6k
> "Oh alright i get you i get you. I know what you'll like"
> Shows me another Honda for like $8k
> Dude if i wanted to throw $8k into a vehicle id buy another truck. I'm looking for something under $4k, preferably not a Honda please.
> "Oh alright i get you man"
> Shows me another fucking Honda for $6k
> I really am not interested in a Honda. And my budget is 4k and below
> "Well you dont want anything thats older than 2011 bro, trust me, Hondas are great motorcycles, you can't just tune them out"
> I understand they are good motorcycles but i just do no want a Honda please.
> Continues to show me motorcycles that are priced at like $7k and up. And still showing me Hondas here and there
> "Trust me, if you don't buy a newer motorcycle, then you'll really regret it, and you'll come back mad at me for not selling you a newer model motorcycle." While showing me a $8k Honda Rebel
> I tell him thank you for his time, I'll continue shopping around. He gives me a business card, i throw it away in the nearest trash bin as he sees me do it.
> Leave never, come back

Next day go to a different motorcycle dealer and they show me EXACTLY what i wanted and catered to everything i needed and asked for.
>>
>>16293931
It's been scaled back now to 1% below if you just sign up and donate but here is the link:

https://www.treadlightly.org/join/individual/fcusa-affiliates-reward-program/

Back then I think it was 2% with $70 donation, if you volunteered like I did back then you got higher discounts.

>>16294171
We didn't discuss price at all when ordering - that's why they assumed I was pants on head retarded and rushed it through.

>>16294302
Should have rolled up to the first dealership on your new bike just to see the tears.
>>
>>16294302
>> Salesman takes me to it. And starts talking about thats not what i want etc

At this point I would tell him to fuck off and walk out the place. Don't have the patience to deal with jews.
>>
>>16294405
He will shill whatever make has a sales promotion that month which gives a bonus award.
>>
>>16293875
Holy shit. I have a lot of family that have or are selling cars. And if this is true, good job and maximum keks engage.
>>
>>16294302
>8k for a Honda Rebel

wew lad
>>
>>16297646
It was one of those shady
> Bad credit? No credit? No problem!
>>
>>16294302
How is it even physically possible for a Honda Rebel to be 8K?
>>
>>16297742
I probably mixed up the rebel and shadow desu famalam. But that was the on the lot price with " Warranties, tax and fees included". Online prices were like $2k less than on the lot price
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.