[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys can you help me find a block heater cord? I live in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: santafeblock.jpg (161KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
santafeblock.jpg
161KB, 1024x768px
Hey guys can you help me find a block heater cord? I live in Canada and it's cold as fuck right now. my gf bought a 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe a couple days ago and won't start

apparently she called dealer and they said it has one

I've never never been able to not find a block heater cord and I even looked where the block heater should be and I don't think it has one

Her dad thinks I'm a dumb beta who can't do anything and says he will come and find it

I'm convinced it doesn't have one, but if it does where the fuck is it
>>
File: gdi.jpg (298KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
gdi.jpg
298KB, 1280x853px
better picture, it is not a turbo.
>>
>Canada

There sure are a lot of Canadians making threads asking for help on winter car care.

Do Canadians know they can move to a warmer climate?
>>
>>16290509

No, I like being cucked by my gf and watching her fuck her black bull

I don't think I'm welcome south
>>
>>16290487
Drivers side, lower area bud.
I think heaters are a dealer installed thing, but maybe requesting the build sheet would show you.
Call a dealership 3 states over and have them run your vin and check.
>>
>>16290530
>states

It's Canada, it doesnt work like that.

Sorry my nigga op, a lot of dealerships actually include the block heater as an option now... more like all the dealerships, rarely not seen it as an option, if it wasnt ordered then probably not installed. If bought second hand then run the vin
>>
>>16290487
A car doesn't need a block heater. I guarantee that I live in a colder part of Canada than you and I've never needed a heating block. You should have told your gurlfriend to not buy a piece of shit car. Or maybe her dad should have tokd her that, since he seems to be the one in charge of your three way relationship.
>>
>>16290849
>Well aren't you a special snowflake for not needing a common automotive accessory in colder climates?
>>
File: 64453534534.jpg (86KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
64453534534.jpg
86KB, 500x400px
>>16290487

you an Albertafag too? anyways it should be hanging near the bumper or the radiator area, sometimes people tuck it by the battery or coolant reservoir

>>16290509

we dont make false promises, werent Samuel Jackson, Miley Cyrus, Rosie O' Dykell, and a bunch of other Yanks gonna move here when Trump won presidency? still waiting on that...

nevermind the fact i love winters here, ive been to Nevada and such, desert heat fucking kills me. give me -30c any day
>>
>>16290487

Most modern cars run thin oil and are fine starting at -40c. Your battery is probably fucked. It's pretty common for batteries to shit the bed at around 5 years in Canada. Even less if you're one of those people who leave their lights on constantly.
>>
>>16290849

battery blanket is better than a block heater, dunno where the hell you live but here in Edmonton 3 years ago it was -50c one day. i was in college at the time and nobodys new cars were starting, my old ass 25 year old truck somehow got me home in that
>>
>>16290487
>apparently she called dealer and they said it has one
Why don't you call the dealer and ask where the plugin cord is located for the block heater? Your GF was told where it was, right?

And if such things are official options, then it should be listed in her owner's manual.
>>
>>16290495
>>16290487
>Hey guys can you help me find a block heater cord?

It depends on the dealer who installed it. You should read the Hyundai Santa Fe discussion forums. Other people have had problems finding the cord. In some cases, it is hanging just below the front of the engine in that space behind the grille.

Otherwise, you have to read the Santa Fe forums and see where other locations are.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.