[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My folks are getting me a car for xmas.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: xmastreecar.jpg (204KB, 550x397px) Image search: [Google]
xmastreecar.jpg
204KB, 550x397px
Basically my parents are buying me a car for xmas. Its really great of them and they want to buy something around 4 years old( I think its too expensive but they are insisting). Anyways its definitely going to be a Honda I just don't know which one. Crv, Civic, Accord. They own a crv so I know how that car feels but no idea about the 2013 civics or accords I4 engines. Basically here are some of the things I'm looking for.
>Not to big as I will be parallel parking and its limited where I live.
>I do want some space though...not looking for a subcompact here.
>I'm about 5'8 and don't want to sit way to close to the steering wheel and I also don't want to feel like I'm sitting on the floor.
>Good mpg but not a sluggish engine.
I'm really into the accord for the space and its not too big so I will be able to park it in tight spots. How is the seating. I saw another post about this recently but no real answers.
>>
>Honda
>I don't want a sluggish engine
>>
Get an Accord, they are great general purpose vehicles. Get a V6 if you want more power and are okay with 25ish mpg.
>>
>>16289744
That's what I was thinking. I can throw a nice bike rack on top if I need the extraaaa space but it does well for its size At about 5'8 would I have to sit noticeable closer to the steering wheel and will I be basically sitting on the floor? I know the seats adjust very well so I'm only really interested in being able to reach the pedals with ease without sitting to close.
>>
Are the posts in this thread a representation of what it's like to be a boring cuck?
>>
>>16289720
What do you drive now?
>>
>>16289720

I have a 2013 honda accord.

I don't like it.

Shit CVT.

Shit sound system.

Shit electronic steering.

Shit interior rattles.

Good gas mileage.
>>
>>16289720
>Honda
Fuck that. Mazda 3
>>
>>16289777
I'm 5'9" and fit just fine, the seat is closer to the back for my legs to be comfortable and I can adjust it all the way from the floor to as high as it can go without hitting my head
>>
>>16289843
I remember this post
>>
>>16289855
Good good. I remember testing out an Altima and feeling like a child because the pedals were so far from the seat. I like the idea of the accord because it has actual presence unlike the civic of that time. Its just midly comforting to know people can see this vehicle.
Basically I don't want to sit this close
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5N416-Ehmc
>>
>>16289875
>women
Found the problem
>>
>>16289720
fucking manlets I swear...

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>16289879
Judging by the way they type, I'm fairly certain OP is a woman. but that is irrelevant atm so if we could just carry on...
>>
>>16290186
What brings you to this conclusion?
>>
>>16289720
S2000 is the only choice
>>
>>16289720
how about giving them something faggot
>>
s2000
>>
>>16289720
>Honda
>2013ish
>Space

Do you need space for passengers or cargo?
>Passengers
Might as well go for the Accord for some extra rear leg room. V6 won't feel as loaded down when full of passengers.

>Cargo
Get a Fit. Yes it's a subcompact but there's room for days with the rear seats folded down. Seating position will probably be more to your liking as well.
>>
>>16289720
Get an Element
>>
File: downloadfile-24.jpg (61KB, 601x667px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-24.jpg
61KB, 601x667px
>5'8"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.