[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pink slip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: title_california.jpg (44KB, 447x500px) Image search: [Google]
title_california.jpg
44KB, 447x500px
I have the pink slip for my car... I haven't paid it off yet. What do?
>>
>>16289502
Then you have a lien on it, and you still don't own it.
>>
okay... but o3o why did they give me my pink slip don't they keep it?
>>
>>16289512
Alright then, go register it and claim ownership at the DMV, surely whoever financed you won't dispute and sue you.
>>
Holy shit dude read your own picture, look at the bottom left text:

>If a lien holder is listed here, an original of the lien release letter from the lien company will be required for title processing.

So your lien holder *should* be listed on the pink. If it's not... lol someone fucked up bigtime and you might actually not have a legal lien on the title. Doubt that would go over well in a court case, but funny that they were so incompetent.
>>
>>16289532
It's already in my name xD the title is and it's registered... I guess as long as I keep paying they wont care...
>>
>>16289536
Yeah there is no lien holder o3o xD lol this is kinda funny... I guess it technically means I own it though...
>>
>>16289502
>I have the pink slip for my car... I haven't paid it off yet. What do?
get a tuna sandwich
practice boxing
race for respect.
>>
File: 1480713497558.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
1480713497558.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>>16289645
>>
>>16289538
>It's already in my name xD the title is and it's registered... I guess as long as I keep paying they wont care...

You could complain about the paperwork inaccuracy and insist that the pink slip be re-issued without any "typo" such as the missing name of the lien holder. But lien holders sell liens or transfer them to holding companies for tax purposes, so it's not unheard of for them to negligently fill in names.

Since your contract probably says you pay for paperwork costs, if you insist on refiling for an exactly proper pink slip, they can. You will get the new pink slip properly filled out. AND you will also get an additional bill for the costs of the paperwork and issuance of the pink slip. Congratulations. You had a PYRRHIC victory.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrrhic_victory
>>
>>16289704
lol yeah thanks I learned a new word... phrase thing
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.