[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking my drivers test tommarow, any advice?Should I take it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: scared.png (258KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
scared.png
258KB, 421x500px
Taking my drivers test tommarow, any advice?Should I take it in a 2016 Kia sorento vs a 2008 yukon?
inb4 what feels good
Ive driven both fine but the gas and brake on the kia is way lighter than the yukon. Although I like the heaviness of the yukon. im torn familia
>>
>>16288978

depends how good you are at handing large vehicles, if he asks you to parallel a spot tighter than a nun and you have the Yukon its gonna suck a bit more than the Sorento. but theyre both big vehicles

nobody has a Civic or Corolla you can borrow? best thing where i am in Canada is you can get your full license on every vehicle, everyone borrows my moms SmartCar.
>>
>>16288978
Ah, yes. You will never forget your DL test car so it's important to make it right. Don't be like me and end up with a '95 Sable. It's like losing your V-card to a 50yo hooker (which also happened).

Personally I'd go with the one that it's that is easier to park and see out of. The one you're most comfortable with is the logical answer.
>>
>>16289006
>>16289041
wew lads sounds like the kia then. Im in socal by the way. nice to hear about a smart car being whored out.
>>
>>16289041
>It's like losing your V-card to a 50yo hooker (which also happened).

greentext now
>>
They might go easier on you with a big truck. I did my test on 8 dabs in a 5000lb pigfat crossover and nailed it.
>>
>>16289162
why would you do that to yourself man? You must have been in the middle o bumfuck nowhere
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 500x333px
>>16289146
>took my drivers test last year in SoCal in a suburban and passed with no points lost
>mfw
>>
File: 1440697391875.gif (2MB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
1440697391875.gif
2MB, 219x186px
>>16289628
ill see you tommarow anon >>16289628
>>
File: 1458091957112.jpg (29KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1458091957112.jpg
29KB, 320x320px
>>16290669
Out on the road? I hope not. Youre gonna come flying into me blasting eurobeat thinking you can deliver tofu at nocturnal hours
>>
>>16288978
Drive slow but not too slow to eat up time, look in every direction when driving the instructor will be looking for that
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.