[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fucking fuckers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: fuck you.jpg (198KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
198KB, 900x900px
I dont understand assholes who own multiple popular or good cars and fucking let them rust to death out in their driveway. Ive seen a guy with 3 mr2's and they are all dying outside his house. I understand that people want to fix them and cant but they let them completely fuck up so bad that they arent even worth parting out. if you are one of these people then fuck you
>>
>>16287680
>I'll fix it tomorrow
>I'll fix it next week
>I'll fix it when it's warmer out
Shit just happens; this is why I would never get a project car.
>>
>>16287707
nothing wrong with getting a project and coming into hard times. I can understand that. But 3 + project cars that are all the same model?
>>
>>16287739
Donors most likely.
>>
>>16287739
Admittedly that's excessive
>>
>>16287680
8 times out of 10 (around here at least) it's a boomer, and they have either A) convinced themselves the rusted out shell is still worth a quarter of a million dollars, or B) gotten in over their head but are to stubborn to admit it and walk away
>>
>>16287680
if it bothers you that much: BUY THEM! ya fucken retard
>>
File: 1325802039113.png (10KB, 432x494px) Image search: [Google]
1325802039113.png
10KB, 432x494px
>>16287680
>mr2
>rust
>>
>>16287680
Wtf
I know a guy in town who has 3 dying mr2s too.
Two sw20s and he dailys a supercharged aw11, all red and all have fading paint.
Located between a school and a sweet factory
>>
Parts cars usually with a salvage title
If it upsets you so much you don't you go and buy every cr you can and keep them in 100% working order and store them in a climate controlled safe enviroment. Oh wait...
>>
My neighbor has fucking 2 supras and god knows how many rx7s under tarps on his property.
>>
>>16291219
Make an offer on one yo
Post results
>>
I bought an aw11 from a guy who had it sitting in his driveway for 2 years. Rusted to hell but you can't beat a $200 running driving car that has cosmetic damage. I'm probably going to straight chop the fenders off and be on my merry way. If you ever see anything like that and have some cash, ask to buy em. Usually the guy's wife wants them out of the driveway and you can get a good deal.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.