[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2206.jpg (100KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2206.jpg
100KB, 640x640px
>Telling friends about how I want to get upgrades for my car
>"But anon you can't even go fast on the road, why bother? You'd just be wasting your money"

Has anyone else had experiences like this?
>>
>>16286717
Well didn't you learn in school how to express your thought?
Can't you do it?
>>
Yes. In my head. One side of me is a car guy; the other is a logical human being. Both sides meet somewhere in the middle
>>
>>16286873
Get mods for better acceleration and comfy then.
>>
File: ellenpage.jpg (74KB, 452x579px) Image search: [Google]
ellenpage.jpg
74KB, 452x579px
they're right though

some people are more easily trolled into buying stuff they don't need I guess
>>
>>16286717
'It's a hobby. Non competitive hobbies are about wasting money for fun'
>>
>>16286717
>don't slow down for corners
>tfw people think I'm speeding
>>
>>16287085
Accurate. But, there's no point in wasting money if you aren't made yet. Don't pour money into something that won't make you money.
>>
>>16287133
>stop having fun unless you make meme figures
>>
>>16287149
>I want to be poor for the rest of my life
>>
>>16286717
You don't need anything except food and shelter. Tell them to justify their money consuming interests. Video games are pointless, tv is pointless, all hobbies that don't generate income are pointless by their logic. Everyone should just go to work then just sit idle until they work again because anything else is a waste of money and energy.

I honestly hate people like your friends they are impossible to convince that interests and hobbies other than their own shitty hobbies hold merit.
>>
>>16287172
>implying poverty
>>
>>16287172
>implying the few grand you spend on a car matter

There aren't even risk free investments anymore that have a return of more than 3%. If the few thousand dollars really matter to you you don't have enough money for investing.
>>
>>16287133
Don't give people advise if you can't grammar well enough to know that's the wrong spelling of poor.
>>
>>16287177
They understand most hobbies, they just can't seem to wrap they're heads around me modifying my car
>>
>what are you gonna do this weekend anon?
>oh I think I'm gonna change my brakes and rotors.ive been meaning to do them for a while
>why anon you can just take it to someone who knows how to do it
Some people are fucking retarded and Magically think only mechanics shops can do simple maintenance
>>
>>16287244
It's the same as anything else that costs money. You are also gaining skills that save money by not paying for maintenance.
>>
File: 1461090123469.jpg (191KB, 1600x1584px) Image search: [Google]
1461090123469.jpg
191KB, 1600x1584px
>>16287221
(You)
>>
File: 1442784417980.jpg (629KB, 2048x1838px) Image search: [Google]
1442784417980.jpg
629KB, 2048x1838px
>>16286717
my "intelligent" friend keeps acting like everything obvious is new to everyone and basically pulling a captain obvious every time I talk to him
>oh no an/o/n that's not a ratchet shifter, that's his e-brake mounted on his dash!
as we watch a rally video and the driver obviously uses it to shift
>oh no an/o/n cars don't inject gas straight into the cylinders!
as we remove the intake mani that has fuel injectors still in it
I like him but it's always like this, and not just car stuff
lucky me he form babby and I get to barely seem him for the next ten years
anyway they're just doing it to talk and they want to be contrarian faggots/seem like they know anything
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.