[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy a 2015 Civic EX or a 2015 Cruze RS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1417764598439.jpg (15KB, 224x209px) Image search: [Google]
1417764598439.jpg
15KB, 224x209px
Should I buy a 2015 Civic EX or a 2015 Cruze RS?
>>
>>16286104
The RS is an appearance package, not a trim level.

That said, Cruze hatch. At least it's not fucking hideous.
>>
>>16286118
Sorry, meant LTZ. Also hatch is for the newest models, I'm looking at 2015
>>
Test drive both and see what you like better. I've driven about a half dozen different Cruze's in various trim levels and I've hated them all. I don't know if the Civic is as bad, but I would hope not.
>>
>>16286135
Kys domestic fag.
>>
>>16286142
oops sorry op I replied to the wrong nigger, I meant >>16286118
Kys domestic fag
>>
>>16286140
I've driven both. I currently drive a dying Pontiac G5. Both are a great improvement. The civic feels nicer, but has a cvt. The Cruze is nice enough, but the suspension and seats suck. Figured I would get /o/'s opinion.
>>
>>16286160

Having never driven a Civic, my vote is Civic.
>>
>>16286165
So you clearly hate the Cruze, what don't you like about it?
>>
>>16286183

The steering feels like you're playing a video game, there is no feedback at all. Everything in it feels cheap as shit even in the nicer models. The layout (for me) was extremely uncomfortable, like nothing was in a place that felt natural, it was horrible to drive overall. I've driven a lot of rental shitboxes and the Cruze was probably the absolute worst. I liked the Focus, Cube, 500 and Versa better than the Cruze.
>>
>>16286195
Hmm, alright then. Maybe I'll give the focus a look
>>
>>16286104
You should look at the Hyundai Elantra they look decent and I heard they improved the reliability
>>
Have a 14 cruze. I actually prefer driving it compared to the equivalent year civic.
>>
>>16290444
Deflecting buyers remorse is only natural.
>>
>>16288158
This.

Hyundai is getting very good at a lot of things by benchmarking Toyota constantly now. And probably with the amount of rebates Hyundai typically has it would be no trouble at all getting a base Elantra for a similar price to a 2015 Civic.
>>
>>16288158
>>16290466
I went and tried out a used Elantra gt and a new base and I liked them a lot, but I like the way the civic and Cruze drive a bit more and the features they have.
>>16290444
Really? I don't hear that too much. I'm about to test drive the 15 LTZ so we'll see how that goes
>>
File: Girls[1].png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls[1].png
490KB, 449x401px
>gm
>>
Civic. It's a lovely shitbag rather than being a sad, gm abortion.
>>
>>16286104
Neither. Get a civic for 3k or fix your current car.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.